Death gliders 101.
死亡滑翔机101 .
May I ask why the United States Air Force
我可以问下为什么美国空军
has taken a renewed interest in
在26年以后重新
my story after 26 years?
对我的故事产生兴趣呢?
All I can tell you is that
所有我能告诉你的就是
we have some new information.
我们有一些新情报.
Will it prove my story true? Eventually.
那能证明我的故事是真实的? 最终.
Maybe. Please tell us what happened to you.
或许. 你告诉我们你发生的事.
I was asleep in my bed,
我正在床上睡觉,
and a light appeared in my room and took me.
一个亮光出现在我 房♥间然后带走了我.
Took you where?
(丹尼尔) 带你到哪里了?
Some kind of spacecraft, I suppose.
某种类型的太空飞行器, 我猜想.
I was weightless, floating in midair, and yet...
我没有重量,漂浮在半空, 然后...
It was dark, cold.
很黑,很冷.
I couldn't move a muscle even though I was wide awake.
即使我醒来了也无法移♥动♥.
After the light hit you, then what?
在亮光击中你之后, 然后呢?
The devices came.
那个仪器来了.
They were these green glowing balls that floated around me.
有些绿色发光的球浮在我周围.
After the small green spheres stopped scanning him...
在那绿球停止扫描他以后...
they left him alone for a long while.
它们离开他以后很久.
And then a voice spoke to him,
然后一个声音告诉他
telling him not to be afraid,
不要害怕,
and that he would soon be safe again.
并且不久以后他就会安全.
Did Professor Wu see who spoke to him?
吴教授看见谁在对他讲话吗?
All the accounts are basically identical.
所有的事件都基本相同.
They match Jack's version of events.
他们都和杰克的版本相吻合.
Except none of them experienced
除了他们没有一人有
any physical changes as a result.
任何身体的变化之外.
But everything else is bang on
但其他事情都是重复的
taken while sleeping, out-of-body experience.
睡觉时被劫持, 灵魂出窍的体验.
All this does sound familiar
所有这些听起来很熟悉
cliche even, if you watch enough TV.
陈词滥调? 如果你看过足够的电视.
But they all described four green globes
但是他们都描述了4个绿球
buzzing around them like insects.
像昆虫 一样围着他们嗡嗡作响.
That's too specific a detail to be a coincidence.
作为巧合实在太相似了.
The being that abducted them
劫持他们的人
I assume they described an Asgard as well.
我也认为 他们在描述阿斯加德.
Short, big eyes, no hair, weird voice.
矮的,大眼睛,没有头发,怪异的声音.
The Asgard haven't responded to our attempted communications.
阿斯加德还没有回答我们的通讯.
If help is coming, it better arrive soon.
如果要帮忙,那么最好快点.
It's open.
(敲门) 门开着.
How are you doing?
你感觉怎么样?
Well, I think I'm getting another zit, and, uh...
很好,我认为我刚得了另一个青春痘,还有,噢...
Oh! Yeah, I'm still a kid.
噢! 对, 我还是个孩子.
But beyond that,
但是在那之外,
I'm doing just peachy, thanks. Why?
我得到的这一切都很好.谢谢.什么事?
Well...
嗯...
Janet just finished going over
珍妮特刚刚和其他医生完成了
the genetic team's analysis of your test results.
你的遗传学测试结果的分♥析♥.
How bad can it be?
很糟糕吗?
You're probably not feeling the effects yet,
你或许感觉不到影响,
but something is happening to your body at the cellular level.
但是某些事正在你身体内细胞层面上发生.
Basically your genetic structure's growing more unstable...
基本上你的遗传结构正在变得不稳定...
Colonel...
上校...
you're dying.
你正在死去.
Honestly, I feel fine.
说实在的,我感觉很好.
You'll start to notice symptoms as the condition worsens.
当状态更恶化时你会开始注意症状的.
How long do I have?
我还有多少时间?
It's hard to say.
这很难说.
Say it anyway.
无论如何,说出来.
Weeks, days, I don't know.
几周,几天,我不知道.
You'll notice fatigue first.
首先你会觉得疲劳,
In the end, your body's vital organs will shut down.
最后. 你身体内的重要器官将关闭.
It's like something inside you
看起来你身体里有某些东西
is causing a total system failure.
导致了整个系统的故障.
I don't get it. We helped
我不明白. 我们帮助从复♥制♥者那
save their skinny asses from the replicators,
拯救了他们的瘦小屁♥股♥,
and as a thanks they shrink me and leave me to die.
而作为感谢他们缩小了我然后让我去死.
We're exploring every option we have, Colonel.
我们正在考虑每一个选择性,上校.
We just need you to hang in there.
我们只需要你坚持下去.
Thanks for coming.
感谢赶过来.
I'm sure it'll help coming from you.
我确信需要来自你们的帮助.
How are Mark and the kids?
马克和他的孩子们怎么样?
Good. Great. I'll tell them you said hi.
很好.非常好.我会代你向他们问好.
I'm sorry. Sam told me what was going on, but...
很抱歉.山姆告诉了我发生了什么, 但是...
What could anyone possibly hope to gain from this?
什么人希望能从这个获得什么?
Can we just, uh... get on with it?
我们能不能, 呃...继续它?
I'm not getting any younger.
我没变的年轻一点.
Well, as I told Sam,
嗯,和我告诉山姆的一样,
our options are pretty limited.
我们的选择十分有限.
You came all this way to say goodbye?
你只是来这里说再见的吗?
At this point, I'm here to recommend we put you in stasis
在这点上, 我建议我们把你"静止"
until we understand your condition.
直到我们理解你的状态.
You wanna freeze me.
你们想冷冻我.
We're not talking about cryogenics
我们不是在说
as we know it here on Earth.
地球上所知的低温学.
The risk involved is minimal.
危险程度很小.
I've been down this road with the Tok'ra before.
在成为那个托克拉以前我也做过.
No offence, Jacob, but the last time
没错, 雅各布,但是上次
you guys helped me out of a "jam",
你这家伙帮助我离开 "困境",
I ended up rescuing an old girlfriend
结果我拯救一个
I'd never met before.
甚至都没见过面的老女朋友.
We would never subject you to another blending
没有你的同意
without your permission.
我们决不会对你进行另一次融合.
Good. Cos it's never gonna happen.
很好.因为那永远也不会再发生.
No pressure, Jack. But you need to make a decision.
没有压力, 杰克. 但是你需要做个决定.
We have a team standing by.
我们有个队伍在等待.
But if you wait too long,
但是如果你等太久,
we may not be able to reverse the cellular breakdown.
我们可能无法逆转细胞故障.
Colonel, please.
上校,请.
It's your choice, Jack.
那是你的选择, 杰克.
Can I have five minutes to think about it?
我能有5分钟考虑一下吗?
You can have ten, Colonel.
你有10分钟,上校.
Do you think he'll do it?
你认为他会做吗?
If I have to drag him there myself.
如果必须的话我会亲自去拖他.
I didn't come all this way to watch him die like this.
我从没想过要看着他像这样死去.
We have a security breach,
我们有安全破坏,
level 25, guest quarters.
第25层的宾客招待室.
Security teams have swept the base three times,
安全小组已经搜查了基地3次,
inside and out.
里里外外.
They've found nothing.
他们什么也没找到.
I think it's safe to assume he's no longer here.
我认为他觉得继续呆在这里不安全.
He knows the SGC as well as anyone.
他和我们所有人一样都很了解星门指挥部.
If he wanted a way out, he'd find one.
如果他像要一个出口,他就会找到.
I've notified the authorities.
我已经通知当局.
With any luck they'll find him soon.
希望运气好他们很快找到他
Sir? There's something you all need to see.
长官? 有些事情需要你们所有人都看看.
Go on home, kid, before I call the cops.
回家吧.小孩, 在我叫警♥察♥之前.
It's a school night, for cryin' out loud.
一个学校夜晚,大声哭喊吧.
How about lite beer?
低度啤酒怎么样?
Gimme a break.
贪得无厌.
Harley?
哈利?
Excuse me? Yeah, Harlan Beck.
再说一遍? 是的, 哈兰 贝克.
You served in Operation Proven Force
离开因吉尔利克空军基地之后
out of Incirlik.
你一直在OPF工作.
Yeah, during the Gulf.
没错,在整个海湾战争期间.
How'd you know that, kid?
你是怎么知道的,小孩?
What, are you kidding? I ran...
什么,你在开玩笑吗? 我...
I mean, uh...
我得意思是, 呃...
my uncle knew a Lieutenant Beck from the war.
我叔叔在战争中认识的贝克陆军少尉.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表