There is much research to study on the matter.
在那有太多研究可以去学习.
OK, Sigmund, what are my dreams about?
很好, 西格蒙德, 我的梦是关于什么?
Since Sarah was taken as a host by Osiris,
自从萨拉被奥西里斯当作宿主带走,
you have been unable to save her.
你已经不能去拯救她.
Perhaps that is the focus of your subconscious desires.
或许那是你潜意识中渴望的焦点.
Something I knew
某些事我知道,
when I was ascended could help?
当我升♥天♥时可以帮助?
Dreams are the mind's way of dealing
梦境是头脑去处理个人
with desires that cannot be fulfilled.
无法实现的愿望的一种方式.
Oh. So basically
噢.因此基本上,
I'm destined never to get a good night's sleep again.
我注定再也得不到一个好觉.
Knowing your past experiences, Daniel Jackson,
了解你过去的经验, 丹尼尔杰克森,
I do not know
我不知道你在以前
how you have slept well before now.
是怎样得到好睡眠的.
Thank you, Teal'c.
谢谢, 提亚克.
This conversation has been disturbing on many levels.
这次谈话已经扰乱了很多层次.
Up enough? I, uh...
嘴张够了吗? 我,呃...
What?
什么?
I'll take that as a yes.
我将把那个当成是的.
Are those for me? Yeah.
这些是给我的吗? 是.
It's the other 11.
这是其他的11支.
The one I left before makes a dozen.
那一支之前我留在这里了,正好一打.
I get it.
我拿到它了.
They're beautiful. Thank you.
它们很漂亮.谢谢.
Can I open them now? No.
现在我能打开它们吗? 不.
Now? No! Will you stop?
现在? 不! 你能停下吗?
How about now? No.
现在怎么样? 不.
OK, now.
好的,现在.
What do you think?
你认为怎么样?
I think we're gonna get noticed.
我认为我们会被注意到的.
Come on.
(皮特) 跟着来.
This is great.
这很美妙.
It's nice to know people
知道人们无论如何仍然在一起.
still stay together no matter what. Isn't it?
这很好,不是吗?
I can't do this. What's the matter?
我不能做这个. 怎么了?
I'm just going round in circles.
我刚在图案里反复查看.
I can't find any references
我找不到任何
that relate to this passage.
涉及相关这个通路的.
Doorways? What?
途径? 什么?
The origin of doorways.
起源的途径.
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道那个的?
It makes sense, doesn't it?
它有意义,不是吗?
Yeah, but how do you know that?
是,但你是怎么知道那个的?
It's all there.
它全部都在那里.
You just need to relax.
你只是需要休息.
Mm! Oh, no. What?
嗯! 噢,不. 什么?
We were supposed to have dinner tonight.
我们今晚应该吃晚餐.
Two months, right?
2个月了,是吗?
I'm so sorry, I forgot.
我很抱歉,我忘记了.
Why didn't you remind me?
为什么你没提醒我?
It's all right. It's too late now.
没关系. 现在太晚了.
I understand. If it was that important to me,
我明白. 如果那对我很重要,
I would have said something.
我应该说些什么.
You don't mind? Of course not.
你不介意? 当然不.
You're supposed to leave.
你应该离开了.
What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere.
你在说什么呢? 我那里也不去的.
Your research will change the world.
丹尼尔,你的研究将改变世界.
You're a brilliant mind.
你是一个光辉的大脑.
I don't want to stand in the way of that.
我不想妨碍它.
I want to be a part of it.
我想成为它的一部分.
I am, however, going to order us pizza.
我,不管怎样,去给我们预订份皮萨.
Get back to work.
回来工作.
So, do you wanna come in?
因此,你想要进来吗?
I don't know. Seeing the inside of your house,
我不知道.看见你屋子的内部,
that's a pretty big step.
那是个相当大的发展.
Suit yourself.
随你的便.
Right now, you're pretty much perfect.
就是现在,你几乎是完美的.
What if it turns out
假使里面证明你
you're really messy, or worse,
非常脏乱或者糟糕呢,
you're a neat-freak weirdo
或者你是个整洁怪诞的怪人,
with labelled drawers and an alphabetised bookshelf?
有唇瓣内♥裤♥, 还有一个有机书架?
Pff.
Pff.
OK, I'm coming!
好的,我来了!
Wow.
哇哦.
Just don't look at the bookshelf.
只是不要看书架.
OK.
没问题.
So why'd you become a cop?
因此为什么你要做一名警♥察♥?
I watched too much TV as a kid.
小时候我看了太多电视.
Adam-12, Starsky and Hutch, Barney Miller.
亚当-12, 《警界双雄》,《巴尼·米勒》
Barney Miller?
《巴尼·米勒》?
It was my favourite show.
那是我喜欢的电视.
Those guys never shot anybody,
那些家伙从不射击任何人,
never beat anybody up.
决不痛打任何人.
That's it?
那是它吗?
What do you think?
你认为怎么样?
Every cop out there has an inspirational story?
每个警♥察♥都有一个带有灵感的故事?
It's just a job, Sam.
它只是个工作,山姆.
I don't think so. Not for you.
我不这样认为.不是为了你.
And Mark told me you had a story.
并且马克告诉我你有一个故事.
Bastard!
噢,杂种!
Never date your buddy's sister.
决不要约会你好兄弟的妹妹.
He didn't tell me what it was.
他没告诉我那是什么.
It's no big deal.
不是什么了不起的事情.
I... had a bit of a rough time when I was growing up.
我... 当我成长的时候有段困难时期.
Truth is,
事实是,
I probably would have ended up in jail
我或许会在监狱里结束,
if it wasn't for one cop who took an interest.
如果它没有引起一个警♥察♥的兴趣.
He really made a difference in my life,
他真的对我的生活产生了影响,
and I admired that.
并且我敬佩那个.
It's an admirable job.
这是个令人钦佩的工作.
Well, my ex-wife didn't think so.
嗯,我的前妻可不这样想.
Did you see the episode
你看过那个情节吗:
where Barney gets home
当巴尼回家,
and his stuff is on the lawn,
他的材料在草坪上,
with divorce papers stapled on top?
被一份离婚文件钉住吗?
No.
没有.
I didn't blame her.
我没责备她.
I mean, the hours suck
我意思是,那一小时很讨厌,
and you never know if...
并且你从不知道如果...
I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择余地.
It's who I am.
那就是我.
I can understand that. Really?
我能理解那个. 真的?
Deep-space telemetry is who you are?
深层空间遥测是你吗?
I wish I could tell you more.
我希望我能告诉你更多.
You don't trust me.
你不相信我.
I'm not allowed.
我不被允许.
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I gotta drive back to Denver today
我今天要开车回丹佛,
and file my report.
并且把报告归档.
Pete... aside from getting into huge trouble myself,
皮特...除此之外,我自己陷入巨大的麻烦,
I could be putting you in danger.
我可能使你处于危险.
Now you're telling me
噢.现在你正告诉我,
that joke about your boyfriends
那个关于你所有男朋友
all ending up dead is true?
都死了的玩笑是真的?
Pete, please.
皮特, 请别.
The problem is, I feel like
问题是,我感到好像
I've just scratched the surface with you, Sam.
我只是和你接触表面,山姆.
How can we have a future together
我们一起怎么能有未来,
if you won't share your life with me?
如果你不想与我一起分享你的生活?
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
联邦调查局.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表