How may I direct your call?
有什么需要我帮助的吗?
Special Agent Farrity, please.
请接特工人员法瑞迪.
I'll transfer you now. Please hold.
现在为你转线.请稍等.
Farrity. Dave, it's Pete.
法瑞迪. Dave, 我是皮特.
What's up, buddy?
嗨.怎么了,伙计?
I'm in Colorado Springs on a case right now
我在科泉市有个案子,
and I need a favour, man.
现在我需要点支持,老兄.
Can you do a background check on someone?
你能对某人做一份背景调查吗?
Global agency search, the works?
全球代理搜索,工作?
Sure thing. Who is it?
肯定行. 哪一位?
An air-force major.
一个空军少校.
Samantha Carter.
萨曼莎 卡特.
The only thing I don't have is a gate address,
我没有的唯一事情就是星门地址,
and there are still a few passages I can't translate.
并且那还有一些段落我无法翻译.
Do you think you can? I don't know.
你认为你能吗? 我不知道.
It's like I'm not in control,
看起来我并不受控制,
like I'm just along for the ride,
就像我一直向前困扰着,
watching the whole thing unfold.
看着整件事情展开.
The strange thing is, none of it's right.
奇怪的是,它所有全部都不是正确的.
Please elaborate, Daniel Jackson.
请说细节, 丹尼尔杰克森.
I was an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥.
Sarah was in love with me
萨拉曾经爱我,
and I had feelings for her too, but...
并且我对她也有感觉, 但是...
my obsession with my research
我着迷于我的研究,
destroyed our relationship.
破坏了我们的关系.
She finally broke it off with me
她最后和我分手了.
when I worked through our anniversary.
当我在周年纪念日仍工作一整天的时候.
The Sarah I'm dreaming about is different.
我梦中所见的萨拉是不同的.
She cares about my work as much as I do.
她同我一样关心我的工作.
She wants me to find the Lost City as much as I do.
她和我一样想让我找到失落之城.
Sounds like a normal male fantasy to me.
听上去就像是个正常男人对我幻想的.
Did you not say that Sarah introduced the tablet
你没有说萨拉在整个梦境中之一
to you during one of the dreams?
有为你介绍那块刻写板?
And that you feel that you have no control of the dreams?
并且你感觉你无法控制梦境?
Yeah. Teal'c?
是. 提亚克?
The Goa'uld possess the technology
勾阿呜拥有一项技术
to explore one's memory.
可以探索一个人的记忆.
You're suggesting Osiris is here on Earth,
你是说奥西里斯就在这,地球上,
manipulating Dr Jackson's dreams?
操控杰克森博士的梦境?
We think it's possible, sir. Kinky!
我们认为它是可能的,长官. 怪癖!
She's looking for the location
她正在我的潜意识里
of the Lost City in my subconscious.
寻找失落之城的位置.
She's implanted an image of
她已经植入一个古人刻写板的
an Ancient tablet to help me.
图像来帮助我.
Osiris can access Sarah's memories
奥西里斯能使用萨拉的记忆
and use them to gain Daniel Jackson's trust.
并且能用它们获得丹尼尔杰克森的信任.
How's she doing it? We're speculating that
她是怎样做的? 我们思索
she's sneaking into Daniel's house at night
她在晚上潜进丹尼尔的房♥子,
and using a memory device.
并使用记忆装置.
Anubis probed Thor's mind,
阿努比斯刺探过索尔的大脑,
thus gaining access to Asgard beaming technology.
如此获得了阿斯加德的光照技术.
That'd allow her to come and go undetected.
(丹尼尔)那能允许她来来去去而不被发现.
Why not just snatch up Dr Jackson
为什么不只是抓走杰克森博士
and use a mind probe on him, like with Thor?
并对他用一个大脑探针,和索尔那样?
It's possible Anubis's mind probe
很可能阿努比斯的大脑探针
won't work on the subconscious.
不会在潜意识下工作.
It might have something to do
它可能有某些事要做,
with how Oma erased my memories.
和奥玛抹除我的记忆一样.
It may be a way to
这可能是种方法,
get you to unknowingly help them
能使你不知不觉地帮助他们
learn what they wish to know.
获悉任何他们想知道的事情.
So what do we do?
那么,我们做什么?
The Goa'uld are scavengers of alien technology.
(提亚克) 勾阿呜是外星技术的清扫工.
They would interface any Asgard system
他们会用自己的命令设备
with their own command device.
接合任何阿斯加德系统.
We hope the jamming device could prevent Osiris
我们希望干扰设备能阻止奥西里斯
from using the beam technology to escape Daniel's room.
使用光照技术逃脱出丹尼尔的房♥间.
You want to set up a trap.
你想设置一个陷阱.
We won't spring it
是的,但是我们不会启动它
until after she's helped me
直到她帮助我
remember the location of the Lost City.
记起失落之城的位置.
What?!
什么?!
Look, no one wants to save Sarah more than I do,
你看, 没人比我更想拯救萨拉,
but... I could know.
但是... 我应该知道.
I mean, it could be there.
我意思是, 它应该在那里.
Somewhere in my subconscious.
在我潜意识中某处.
We let her think she's operating without our knowledge
我们让她认为她的行动我们还不知道
until I've had a chance to try to finish this.
直到我有机会去努力完成这个.
And how are we supposed to know when you know,
并且我们怎么知道什么时候你会知道,
if it's all happening in your head
如果这都是你睡觉时
while you're sleeping?
发生在你头脑里的事情?
I don't know.
我不知道.
You'd better figure it out.
(哈蒙德) 你最好想出那个.
We can't risk letting Osiris escape
我们不能冒险
with that kind of information.
让奥西里斯和那信息一起逃走.
Shanahan.
夏纳罕.
It's me. I got what you wanted.
嗨,伙计.是我.我得到你想要的了.
Just give me the highlights.
只给我最精彩部分.
Well, there's a lot of backstop ID.
嗯,有很多备档ID.
Works for the air force,
为空军工作,
does deep-space telemetry for NORAD.
为北美防空联合司令部进行深层空间遥测发展.
Is that all you found?
那是你所找到的全部?
It's what didn't turn up that says most.
实际上还没有你说的那么多.
The backstop dead-ends.
备档死路.
She's been scrubbed? Yeah.
她被擦除了? 是的.
Someone wiped out every possible trace of her.
有人擦除了任何追踪到她的可能.
Left only what they want others to see.
只留下他们想让其他人看到的.
She's probably connected with some top-level stuff.
她大概和一些最高机密材料有关联.
Like? Black ops, covert units.
比如? 黑色军事行动, 秘密单位.
Things the government denies all knowledge of,
政♥府♥所否认的全部事情,
you know?
你知道吗?
Look, Pete, you ask me,
你看,皮特, 你问我,
this Major Carter's connected to something big.
这个卡特少校和某些大事情有关联.
You might want to back off from this one, OK, buddy?
你可能想要放弃这个, 好吗,伙计?
It's way out of your league.
这是在你同盟能力之外的.
It's not like I'm dating her or anything.
嗨.这不是像我正和她约会或其他的.
Right.
对.
Hello. Hi, it's me.
你好. 嗨.是我.
This is Pete. I'm probably chasing a bad guy.
我是皮特. 我大概正追逐一个坏家伙.
Leave a message.
留个口信.
So what do we got?
因此我们得到什么了?
Daniel's at his house,
丹尼尔在他房♥间里,
setting up video surveillance.
建立影像监视器.
Teal'c's picking out his doughnuts.
提亚克正在挑选他的炸面圈.
He loves a good stakeout.
他爱好一个好监视.
Jamming device is in the van.
干扰设备在货车里.
It should prevent Osiris from beaming herself out.
它应该能阻止奥西里斯光照她自己.
We take her down with these?
我们用这些打倒她?
She likely has a shield,
她很可能有一个护盾,
but a tranquilliser dart will get through.
但是一支镇静剂飞镖可以穿过去.
Then we hope the Tok'ra
然后我们希望托克拉
can safely remove the symbiote and save Sarah.
能安全移除共生体并拯救萨拉.
What about this whole Lost City deal?
这整个失落之城交易会怎样?
We watch and see.
我们监视并看着.
Once in his room,
一旦进入他的房♥间,
Osiris won't be able to leave.
奥西里斯将不能离开.
We just have to get to her
我们必须在她
before she realises she's been made.
意识到之前得到她.
Backup? Local authorities have been "notified".
后备? 地方当局已经被 "通知"了.
But we don't want to do anything to alert Osiris.
但是我们不想做任何事情去警告奥西里斯.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表