And so you are done?
而且你正在做?
Perhaps I should take my leave.
或许我该告别了.
Thoughts of your wife still linger.
想到你的妻子仍然存留着,
That's understandable.
那是可理解的.
But she's been gone now for over a year.
但是她现在已经离开超过一年了.
There is no sin in taking comfort in another lonely soul...
安慰另一个孤单的灵魂没有罪过...
if you wish.
如果你愿意.
Mala's the only one not responding.
玛拉是唯一一个还没回应的.
Her white blood cell count is way down.
她的白血球数量在持续减少.
If this keeps up, she'll go into sepsis.
如果持续下去, 她会进入败血状态.
What can you do?
你能做什么?
Continue to increase the Tretonin levels.
继续增大萃托宁水平.
But she's already at double the dose
但是她已经是其他人
that's working in the others.
可工作的双倍剂量了.
I want to move her to lsolation.
我要把她转移到隔离室.
We had no guarantees, going in.
我无法保证,进行下去.
Some would say an 80 per cent success rate
某些人会说像这样的实验,
isn't bad in a trial like this.
80%成功率并不差.
Not in the minds of the Jaffa.
贾法不会这样想的.
We're not done yet.
我们还没完成.
We haven't begun to explore the reasons
我们还没有开始研究
why it might not be working.
它为何不工作的原因.
We need this to work. I know.
我们需要这个工作. 我知道.
Morning. You had no right to speak to her!
早上好. 你不一样和她说话.
Sorry. I saved her from her birthright.
抱歉. 她出生的时候我救了她.
And it will be the symbiote I procure
而我努力获得的共生体
that will save her once again.
会再救她一次.
I have lost two sisters,
我已经失去了两个姐妹,
and I will not lose another!
绝不在失去另一个
OK. OK.
好的. 好的.
You lost two sisters. I'm sorry.
你失去了2个姐妹.我很抱歉.
Ishta was able to save me.
伊旭达能救我.
But she couldn't save
但是她救不了
the next two girls sired by my father.
属于我父亲的另2个女孩.
He was a Jaffa stationed high
他曾是内卫军贾法的
in the Imperial Guard.
高等贾法.
I swore that when I came of age
我发誓当我成年以后
no more of my sisters would die.
任何我的姐妹都不再死去.
When I heard my mother
当我听到我母亲
had given birth to another female,
已经分娩另一个女孩,
I knew what I had to do.
我就知道要做什么.
You should be proud of that.
你应该为那感到骄傲.
My father discovered the ruse Ishta and I
我的父亲发现了伊旭达和我
used to keep Nesa away from the fire.
用来使奈塞远离火刑的诡计.
I had to kill him...
我必须杀死他...
so we could escape.
如此我们才能逃走.
Well, don't you want to give Nesa a chance
嗯, 你愿意给奈塞一个机会
to live free of the Goa'uld?
离开勾阿呜而活着吗?
Not your way.
不是你们的方式.
You have moved me away from the others
你把我从其他人那里带走,
because you didn't wish to frighten them.
因为你不希望使她们感到恐慌.
The truth is, you're not doing so well.
事实是, 你做得不太好.
You're more susceptible to infection.
你很易受到感染
How are the others responding to treatment?
其他人的待遇情况怎么样?
Good. Very good.
很好.非常好.
"......"
(机器快速的嗶嗶声)
Janet?
珍妮特?
"- " - Her BP is 60/40.
(玛拉呻♥吟♥) 她的 BP 是 60/40.
Give her a bolus.
給她颗药丸.
"......"
(喘气)
We have to put her symbiote back.
我们必须把她的共生体放回去
Do not. If we don't, you could die.
不要. 如果我不那么做, 你会死.
This must work
如果我的人♥民♥要得到自♥由♥.
if my people are to be free.
这个必须工作
If I continue to be enslaved
如果我继续
by the Goa'uld I carried,
被我携带的勾阿呜奴役,
I am as good as dead.
我就和死了一样.
"......"
(沉重的呼吸)
Please.
请
You challenge Ishta?
你向伊旭达挑战?
She is no longer fit to lead us.
她不在适合领导我们.
She consorts with Teal'c.
她和提亚克结伴.
Her judgment has been clouded.
她的判断已经被模糊.
Our sisters risked their lives for the experiment.
我们的姐妹在冒着生命危险进行实验,
Do you see no benefit?
你没看到益处吗?
Even if the Tretonin works,
即使那个萃托宁工作,
it merely places our dependence on the humans...
那仅仅是使我们转而依靠塔瑞的人类...
Whom you also do not trust.
你还不相信谁.
Who is to say their intentions are pure?
谁能说他们的意图是纯洁的?
Their leaders are men.
他们的领袖是男人.
They wish to sap our strength with this drug.
他们想用这种药剂逐渐消弱我们的力量.
We are safe here now,
现在我们在这是安全的,
but if Moloc learnt
但是一旦莫勒克得知
we were behind the raids on his Jaffa...
我们是在他的贾法后面攻击...
Our freedom lies in dominance over the Goa'uld.
我们的自♥由♥的地位是支配在勾阿呜之上的.
We must fight,
我们必须战斗,
so that we may use their
那么我们能使用他们的
symbiotes to our advantage.
共生体使我们获益.
Only then will we control our own destiny.
只有那时我们才能支配自己的命运.
I wish to know,
我想要知道,
if I am to challenge Ishta's leadership,
如果我向伊旭达的领导权挑战,
who will follow me?
谁会跟随我?
Neith!
奈斯
You must come quick. It is Nesa.
你必须快点来. 是奈塞.
"......" I'm not waiting any longer.
(弗雷泽) 我不能再等了.
"......"
(吱吱)
How long before we see some improvement?
我们看到效果需要多久?
Not long, I hope.
我希望不要太久.
She's coding. Assert CPR.
她在离去. 开始心肺复苏.
Give me one milligram epi. Prep for defib.
给我一毫克epi.准备电击器.
Be strong, sister.
奈塞,坚强些,妹妹.
I will not fail you.
我不会使你失望的.
What is happening?
发生什么了?
Neith has claimed Joma Secu!
奈斯要求了Joma Secu
Daniel. Teal'c. This is Sam. Come in.
丹尼尔. 提亚克. 这是山姆.接进来.
"Daniel. Teal'c. " "This is Sam. Come in. "
丹尼尔. 提亚克. 这是山姆.接进来.
Go ahead, Sam. It's Daniel.
继续, 山姆. 这是丹尼尔.
"We have some bad news. "
我们有些坏消息.
Things aren't going well here either. What's up?
这里的事情也没那么顺利. 怎么了?
It's Mala.
是玛拉.
"......" Ishta!
(提亚克) 伊旭达
Ishta! You dare interfere!
伊旭达 你胆敢干涉
She challenged me. It is my right.
她挑战我. 这是我的权利.
It is your right to grant mercy.
那是你给予怜悯的权利.
"......" Excuse me!
(杰克森) 打搅一下,
Look, I know this is not a good time for this...
你看, 现在不是个好时间说这个...
Speak!
说
Mala's dead.
玛拉死了.
What?
什么?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉.
How?
怎么死的?
The Tretonin wasn't working.
萃托宁没有起作用.
They tried to reintroduce her symbiote...
他们尝试再放入她的共生体...
I just want you to know the other women are fine.
我只想要你知道其他女人都很好.
See what your weakness has brought?
看见你的软弱所带来的吗?
Nesa is in need of a symbiote!
奈塞需要一个共生体
She shall have one.
她会有一个.
Do not make this mistake.
不要再犯错误.
Moloc will not allow this to continue.
莫勒克不会允许这个继续下去.
You give me no choice.
你让我没有选择.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表