No, stop it. This is just terrible.
不,停下它. 这个很可怕.
Really? I think it's pretty interesting stuff.
真的?我认为它是个相当尤有趣的材料.
You did a good job of...
你做了个好事...
Yak, yak, yak, yak.
牦牛,牦牛,牦牛,牦牛.
A bunch of talking heads is what it is.
那是一串发言人的人头特写.
I could watch Major Carter talk all day.
我能看卡特少校说一整天.
We need images to tell this story.
我们需要图像告诉这个故事,
What these people are doing, good or bad,
这些人正在做什么,好的或坏的,
makes the lunar landing look like
使月球登陆看起来就像是
we were testing our toes in the ocean.
我们在海洋里测试自己的脚指.
And what have we got to show for it?
然而我们为展示它得到了什么?
Yak yak yak. Nothing.
牦牛,牦牛,牦牛.什么也没.
Where's the equivalent shot of Shepherd golfing on the moon?
和牧羊人在月球打高尔夫相同的拍摄?
We don't have it. This is unbelievably boring.
我们没有它. 这是难以置信的让人厌烦.
Hi, Jack. Thanks for coming.
嗨, 杰克.感谢过来.
I was told you said there were six Jaffa.
我被告知你说那有6个贾法.
Where'd you learn to count?
你在哪里学的算数?
Ships didn't start coming down till you radioed
飞船没有开始登陆,当你无线电通报
you were through the gate.
说你穿过星门的时候.
Something tells me
某些事告诉我
they're throwing this party in your honour.
他们正以你的名誉举办这次聚会.
Got those clips?
有那些弹夹吗?
Our position is being compromised.
(男人) 欧尼尔上校,我们的位置正受到威胁.
We're not gonna be able to hold the gate for long.
我们不能继续坚守星门了
It doesn't matter.
没关系.
We're not gonna be able to hold this position for long.
我们也不能坚守位置太久.
I need more time to stabilise this patient.
(弗雷泽) 上校,我需要更多时间稳定这个病人.
He can't be moved yet.
他还不能被移♥动♥.
Sir! We gotta fall back!
长官!我们必须撤退!
Sir!
长官!
That's 50 calibre, right?
这是.50口径,对吗?
You can get really shaken up with that thing.
你真的能重新改组这东西.
Our guys are trained...
我们的伙计们被训练...
I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑.
What is this? Get a shot of this.
这是什么? 拍一下这个.
Can you explain how this operates?
你能解释这个是怎样操作的吗?
Uh, sure.
呃,当然.
Our guys like to play a little Space Invaders
我们的小伙子们喜欢玩一点太空入侵者,
when there's not much going on.
当没什么发生的时候.
Ha ha. Very funny.
哈,哈.非常有趣.
No, obviously I'm kidding.
不, 很显然我在开玩笑.
It would be completely inappropriate for any airman
这里是完全不适合任何空军士兵
to play video games on duty.
在值班的时候玩电视游戏.
Can we move on? What's that on the wall here?
我们能继续前进吗? 在这墙上的是什么?
Here is the manual override for the Iris.
这个能手动使虹门无效化.
Are you kidding now?
你现在是开玩笑吗?
No, I'm serious. Incoming wormhole!
不,我是严肃的...来访虫洞!
We're gonna have to leave now.
我们现在就要离开.
No, keep shooting!
不,继续拍摄!
I can't do that.
我不能做那个.
I can do it.
我能做那个.
Remove that camera crew!
(哈蒙德) 移走摄制人员!
Now!
现在!
We are under fire and have serious casualties.
(卡特)我们遭到射击并且有 严重伤亡.
Coming in hot.
马上进入.
Receiving SG-1's Iris code, sir.
(男人)接收到SG-1的虹门密♥码♥,长官.
Open the Iris.
(哈蒙德) 打开虹门.
This way, sir.
这边请,先生.
Medical team to the gate room.
(广播) 医疗小组来星门大厅.
We have to clear this area.
我们必须清理这个地区.
Sorry about that.
抱歉那个.
Here, take the damn thing.
拿着,拿着这该死的东西.
In future, sir,
从今以后,先生,
could you leave the camera work to me?
你能留下摄像机给我工作吗?
I'll leave it to you.
我会把它留给你.
Here she comes. Let's go.
她来了.我们走.
Don't look at him, we're cleared to shoot here.
不要看他,我们清楚地拍摄这里.
Just follow me. Bring the sound!
请跟我来.打开声音!
Major! What happened? Please.
少校!发生什么了? 请别.
I know at least one person was injured.
我知道至少一个人受伤了.
All I want to say is...
所有我想说的是...
Look, leave me alone.
你看, 别管我.
And shut that damn thing off!
还有关掉那个该死的东西!
No, I just want to say how sorry I am...
不,我只是想说我有多抱歉...
Why is that camera off?
为什么摄像机关了?
You don't know what you're doing here,
你不知道你在这里做什么,
maybe I do.
或许我知道.
These people risk their lives for us.
这些人们为我们而遭受危险.
I want to see what they go through,
我想去看看他们经历了什么,
even if they don't want us to.
即使他们不想我们去.
And I want other people to see it.
而且我要其他人也看到它.
What do you think they're doing out there?
你认为他们正在那里做什么?
Protecting and defending secrecy?
保卫和防御秘密?
That's the world of Mao, of Stalin.
那是毛的世界,那是斯大林的世界
The world of secret police,
那是秘密警♥察♥的世界,
secret trials, secret deaths.
秘密试验,秘密死亡.
You force the press into the cold
你强迫舆♥论♥进入冷酷,
and all you will get is lies and innuendo.
那么所有你们将得到的都是谎言和讽刺.
And nothing is worse for a free society
对一个自♥由♥社会来说
than a press that is
没有什么比新闻媒体
in service to the military and the politicians.
掌控在军队和政客的手中更糟的了
Nothing!
没有什么!
You turn that camera off
当我告诉你关掉的时候,
when I tell you to turn it off!
你关掉那个摄影机!
You think I give a damn what you think about me?
你认为我该死的不在乎你对我怎么想吗?
You serve the people. So do I.
你为人♥民♥服务.我也是.
Hey, how you doing?
嗨,你在怎么做?
I don't suppose you know
我不认为你知道
anything about what's going on here?
关于在这里发生的任何事?
There are multiple injuries.
有多处损失.
At least two people were hit.
至少2人被击中了.
How do you know ?
你怎么知道的?
There was a firefight.
在那有场交火.
One of the teams got ambushed
其中一支队伍被伏击了.
so they sent in SG-1, SG-5,
因此他们派出了SG-1, SG-5,
Fraiser and the medical team.
弗雷泽和医疗小组.
Someone from the original team
某个来自最初队伍的人
must be badly hurt.
一定伤的很严重.
A nurse said there was a casualty.
一个护士说有一起伤亡.
Someone die?
有人死了?
She wouldn't say who.
她说不准是谁.
Carter wouldn't be crying unless...
卡特不会哭,除非...
We hear somebody actually may have died.
我们听到某人实际上可能已经死了.
What have you got?
你得到了什么消息?
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
You sure?
你肯定?
No, I heard O'Neill's on a gurney.
不,我听说欧尼尔在轮床上.
He took a blast. He's not moving.
他被冲击波射中了.动不了.
"......"
(敲门)
General Hammond. Mr Woolsey.
哈蒙德将军. 伍尔西先生.
General.
将军.
I know these orders came from Kinsey's office.
我已经知道这些命令来自金赛的办公室.
Why don't you tell me the rest?
为什么你不告诉我其他的?
As chairman of the Oversight Committee,
作为监督委员会的主席,
Kinsey asked that I review your decision
金赛要求我评估你的决定,
regarding the attempted rescue of SG-13.
关于就SG-13的企图的营救.
"Attempted"?
"企图的"?
There were several casualties, sir.
有几起伤亡,长官.
I'd hardly call it a success.
我很难称它是成功的.
My decisions are reviewed
我的决定将由
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表