Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
"星际之门SG-1"前情回顾:
Sarah. Daniel.
萨拉. 丹尼尔.
We could have ended it better than we did.
我们结束的话,对我们比较好.
Maybe.
或许.
Sarah?
萨拉?
Are you happy, Sam?
你快乐吗, 山姆?
What? You deserve to love someone.
什么? 你应该去爱某人.
Maybe it's not me that's the problem here.
或许这不是我在这的问题.
I'm a safe bet.
我是个安全的赌注.
The tablet talks of a lost city
刻写板所谈到的失落之城比
that's more valuable than anything.
以前任何事情都更有价值.
Are you saying the Ancients actually lost
你是说古人实际上丢了
one of their own cities?
一座他们自己的城市?
No, they didn't lose it.
不.他们没有丢失它.
They made it lost...
他们使它失落...
to other people that might try to find it.
对于其他想到到它的人来说.
So...
因此...
the Lost City is... still lost.
那座失落之城... 仍然失落着.
Amulet is from the 12th dynastic period.
护身符是来自于第12王朝的时代.
Inlay suggests the house of Amenemhet.
镶嵌物暗示着给阿蒙奈姆特住的房♥子.
Possibly a gift from the king's family
可能是一个来自国王家族的礼物
to commemorate a birth, coming of age, or...
以纪念出生,成年,或者...
It's for luck.
它是为了运气.
Royal goldsmiths made them for the king,
王室的金匠为国王制♥造♥它们,
hoping floodwaters would rise in the Nile,
希望洪水能在尼罗河上升,
granting them a bountiful crop.
准予他们一次丰富的收成.
Good guess.
不错的推测.
Dr Jordan sent me a picture a few weeks ago.
乔丹博士几周前寄给我一张图片.
I suppose I had a bit of a head start.
我认为我有少许优势.
I'm Sarah Gardner.
我是萨拉 加德纳.
Stargate.SG1-s07e15.Chimera
第七季第15集 奇美拉
Is that seat taken? Well, no.
那位子有人吗? 嗯.没有.
But there are plenty of other empty... tables.
但是那里有大量的空... 桌子.
Yeah, but none of them have single,
嗯,但他们没人是单身汉,
beautiful women sitting at them.
漂亮的女人坐在他们旁边.
How do you know I'm single?
你怎么知道我是单身?
There's no ring on your finger.
你手指上没有戒指.
I could have a boyfriend.
我也许有个男朋友.
You're by yourself at 7. 30 in the morning.
你从早上7:30起就是独自一人.
You're very observant.
你非常善于观察.
I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥.
Well then, I feel compelled to warn you,
那么,我要强迫警告你,
most of the guys I've dated recently have died.
最近我约会过的大多数小伙子都死了.
As in... Dead.
当时... 死了.
How? Various circumstances.
怎样? 各种各样的情况.
I'll risk it.
我要冒险.
How about dinner tonight?
今晚一起吃晚餐怎么样?
My motel room.
在我的汽车旅馆房♥间里.
Your motel room.
你的汽车旅馆房♥间里.
I'm in town from Denver on a case.
我在一种情况下从丹佛到镇上.
We'll order room service,
我们将预定客房♥服务,
open a box of wine...
打开一瓶葡萄酒...
A box!
一个箱子!
Something with a duck on the front.
某些鸭子在正面的事情.
Stop it, Pete.
停止它, 皮特.
I'm on a roll here!
你在说什么,我在这里连连获胜!
I haven't even shown you my badge yet.
我甚至还没让你看我的奖章.
Aw. And I gotta go.
噢. 我必须走了.
Come on, Sam, call in sick.
来吧, 山姆, 请个病假.
Spend the day with me. We'll go to the zoo.
花一天和我在一起.我们去动物园.
There's no zoo in Colorado Springs.
科罗拉多州的科泉没有动物园.
Bowling. There must be a bowling alley
打保龄.一定有个保龄球馆
around here somewhere.
在这附近某个地方.
I have to work.
我必须工作.
Can't deep-space telemetry wait a day?
深层空间遥测就不能等一天吗?
Have you seen how much deep space there is out there?
你没看到那里有多少个深层空间吗?
I'll see you tonight.
今晚我再见你.
It jams the frequencies the Goa'uld use for communication
它阻塞勾阿呜用来通讯的频率
and remote control of devices like ring transporters.
并且设备的遥控很像圆环传送器.
Right now we're working on
现在我们开始继续工作
making it portable enough to...
使它足够利于携带...
At least pretend it's interesting.
至少假装一下它很有趣.
It's very interesting. Please go on.
它非常有趣.请继续.
Are you tired? You think?
你很疲倦吗? 你想呢?
I had the weirdest dream last night.
昨晚我有一个最怪异的梦.
About what?
关于什么?
Working with Sarah back in Chicago,
和萨拉一起返回芝加哥工作,
before the Stargate programme.
在星际之门计划之前.
How's that weird?
那怎么是怪异的?
Things were all mixed up,
事情都混淆不清了,
my hair was different...
我的头发都不同...
Well...
嗯...
No offence, but it's not like
没有过错,但它并不像
you don't have some issues to work out.
你要去解决的一些问题.
Oh, yeah.
噢,是的.
Maybe you should talk to someone.
或许你应该找某人谈谈.
I thought I was.
我想我谈过了.
Colonel! Carter.
上校! 卡特.
Coffee. Talk to you later, OK?
咖啡. 等下和你谈,好吗?
Humming?
哼曲子?
I am? You are.
我吗? 是你.
Sorry.
抱歉.
What's his name? Humming.
他叫什么名字? 哼曲子.
Pete. Pete Shanahan. He's a cop.
皮特. 皮特 夏纳罕. 他是个警♥察♥.
Speeding again, are we?
再次加速, 是吗?
From Denver. A friend of my brother's.
从丹佛来的.我兄弟的一个朋友.
A setup.
一个易受骗的人.
Pathetic, I know.
乏味,我知道.
No, it's great. Isn't it?
不,那太棒了.不是吗?
Well, it's not serious or anything.
好的,它并不严重,或者其它.
And yet it is humworthy.
然而是哼曲子.
Sir... It's none of my business.
长官... 卡特,这和我无关.
I'm just happy you're happy
我只是很高兴你对某事愉快,
about something other than... quarks.
除了... 夸克. (夸克:一种假设的基本粒子)
Not bad with the quarks, huh?
和夸克一起不坏吧, 嗯?
Excellent.
很不错.
Bit uncomfortable, isn't it?
有点不自在,不是吗?
Yeah, a bit.
嗯,有点.
Good luck. Thank you, sir.
祝你好运. 谢谢,长官.
Good morning.
早安.
Hm? Hello.
嗯? 你好.
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in.
很抱歉,我没听到你进来.
I mean, how are you?
我意思是,你怎么进来的?
Fine. You settling in?
很好. 你搬进来了?
Well, except for want of a decent cup of tea,
很好,除了些我喜爱的东西之外,
I'm in heaven.
我就像在天堂.
That's good to hear.
很高兴听到那个.
You know, I must have read everything
你知道吗,我读过
you've ever published.
你曾出版过的一切.
Everything? Yes.
一切? 是的.
What a waste of time.
多么浪费时间啊.
Please! Your theories on the Hyksos dynasty
请别!你关于希克索斯王朝的学说
are groundbreaking
是开创性的(希克索斯王朝:古埃及王朝之一)
if a little audacious.
即使大胆了一点.
I found them inspiring.
我发现它们相当激励人心.
I referenced them in my doctoral thesis at Cambridge.
我在自己剑桥的博士论文里引用了它们.
You must have failed.
你肯定失败了.
I just hope I can live up to
我只是希望自己能不辜负
such talented company.
如此有才干的公♥司♥.
No, I'm sure if you're here,
不,我肯定如果你在这里,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表