You are not authorised to know about
你无权知道任何
the most recent unscheduled activation.
关于计划外活动的事情.
General, I need a little leeway.
将军,一点小偏差.
I said I was going to hold you to the letter of these orders,
我说过我要让你严格按照信上的命令,
Mr Bregman. Give it up.
布雷格曼先生.放弃它吧.
You know, Colonel O'Neill...
你知道吗,欧尼尔上校.
Is currently unavailable.
现在得不到.
The president has given me his full support.
将军.总统,美国的总统给我了他的全力支持.
Why are you resisting?
为什么你要抗拒?
I'm not resisting. I'm following orders.
我没有抗拒,我在遵守命令.
My opinion is that
我的意见就是,
I don't think my people need to be put under a microscope.
我不认为我的人员应该被放在显微镜下面.
Cameras don't just record things.
摄像机不止是记录事情,
They change what they record simply by being there.
它们改变它们记录的,仅仅通过在那里.
The work these people do is
这些人做的工作足够艰难,
hard enough without them feeling
没有他们感觉每一次呼吸
that every breath they take is being preserved for judgment.
正被保存着为了去判决.
Maybe it should be.
或许应该这样.
Excuse me?
对不起?
I said maybe it should be.
我说或许应该是.
The Pentagon has allowed journalists
在这之前,五角大楼允许新闻工作者
to be embedded with the forces before.
进入军队中和他们一起,
Under fire, under pressure.
你知道那个. 在火力下,在压力下.
So that what's seen
因此所被看见的,所被听到,
and what's heard is the truth.
和所被读的,是真实的.
I think we're through.
我想我们完结了.
I don't. I don't disagree...
不.我并不是和你的意见不同,将军.
"" Excuse me.
请原谅.
You ever seen anything like this? I have not.
你曾经看过任何像这个的吗? 没有.
Definitely a remote probe of some kind.
嗯,这个很明显是某种远程探测.
The capacity of the memory is immense.
记忆水晶的储存量非常巨大.
But so far, all I've found are detailed images of the ruins.
但到目前为止我们所找到的精细图片 都是那个遗迹的.
You know, it makes sense.
你知道吗,它 是有意义的.
We use a MALP, why wouldn't the Goa'uld?
我们使用移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪,为什么勾阿呜不用呢?
The Goa'uld are scavengers.
勾阿呜是清扫工.
It is quite possible they got the idea from us.
极有可能是他们从我们这里得到了主意.
So, you do your interview
因此,你完成了
with the documentary crew yet?
你和那些记录人员的访问了吗?
Indeed.
确实.
I can't wait to hear what everyone else said.
我必须承认,我等不及听到其他每个人说的什么.
I did not say much.
我没说太多.
Really? That is surprising.
真的? 那真让人意外,
It's usually so hard to shut you up.
通常都是很难让你闭嘴的.
I found the entire experience unpleasant.
我发现那整个体验令人不愉快.
They want to talk to me again.
他们想要再和我谈谈.
Did your interview not go well either?
你的采访也进行得不顺利吗?
I thought it was fine,
嗯.我认为很好,
but apparently I looked nervous.
但显然地看起来很紧张.
What is the meaning of "offworld activation"?
那个什么外世界活动的意思是什么?
What is that about?
那是关于什么?
I'm not...
我不会私下谈论那个信息.
You wouldn't tell me even if you knew.
噢,你不会告诉我即使你知道,是吗?
You remind me of the minders in the Gulf
我们有命令. 你使我想起那些保镖,在海湾,
that used to censor our reports.
过去时常检查我们的报告.
It's not as if we're conspiring to cover up the truth.
你看,并不是我们正密谋掩盖真♥相♥. 噢,当然.
Censoring reports in combat makes sense.
而且在战斗过程中检查报告只是有意义. 有意义?
You should not jeopardise
你可能不会危及
troops involved in ongoing missions.
正在进行的任务军队的生命.
This isn't the news.
有意义? 它是纪录片,不是新闻.
Are you broadcasting this to
你正告诉我的你们广播的这个是
the enemy on some other planet?
在其他星球上的敌人?
Look, I have been denied
你看, 我已经被禁止
access to several prior mission files
接近几个早先的任务文件, 你知道为什么吗?
cos no one wants me to know how close we've come to...
因为没人想让我知道我们有多么近了.
You're not conspiring.
嗯.为什么你不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
你不想告诉我, 因为你没有密谋掩盖真♥相♥,是吗?
We've come close to what?
为什么你不告诉我? 我们接近什么了?
Being compromised.
存在危害.
Being compromised. There's a euphemism.
存在危害,那是你的说辞.存在危害.
Close to the brink of planetary annihilation is more accurate.
接近行星毁灭的边缘大概更准确.
That's why we're not allowed to film.
那是为什么我们不被允许拍摄这些进行中的活动.
Every time they open that gate,
因为每次他们打开那个星门
something could go wrong.
就有机会使得某些事情出错.
In which case,
在那种情况下,
it wouldn't really matter
那真的没关系
what we had on tape, would it?
我们是否拍到带子上,是吗?
What did you say?
你说什么?
What did you say? "It doesn't matter"?
你说什么? 那真的没关系? 如果那是你的意见
If you had any integrity at all,
并且如果你有任何的正直,
you would resign before I had to replace you.
那么你应该辞职. 在我必须替换你之前.
I'd rather be replaced than court-martialled.
与法庭调度相比,我宁愿被替换.
I'm not going to do anything I'm not authorized to do.
我不会去做任何事,如果我未被授权去做.
Well you see, it's that attitude that...The bottom line is,
好,你明白,他是那个态度那.底线是,
the SGC is not gonna let any of this out
星门指挥部不会让任何泄露出去
until it's declassified.
直到它被解密之前.
Why not shoot it and decide later?
嗯,那时还有什么区别? 为什么不拍摄它然后以后决定?
It's not up to me.
那不是由我决定.
"Not up to me. " "Not up to me. "
不由我决定.不由我决定.
Colonel. Colonel. We're all set up for you right here.
上校,上校,我们都在这里为你建立好了. 我们都准备好了.
Briefing. Colonel. Colonel.
简报. 是,不,上校,上校...
Colonel! You know, I'm gonna get you on camera sooner or later.
上校!你知道我迟早会让你进摄影机的.
Even if all I get is a series of shots of you avoiding being got.
即使全部我得到的只是你一系列的躲避拍摄.
Fire away. I hope shots of my ass serve you well.
继续开枪. 我希望拍摄我的屁♥股♥会很好为你服务.
All right, pack up. What are we doing here?
收拾包裹.我们在这里做什么?
How do you feel about Colonel O'Neill?
你觉得欧尼尔上校怎么样?
He's an amazing man.
他是个令人吃惊的人.
After everything he's done, he's still modest.
在他所完成的一切之后,他仍然很谦虚.
Quite self-effacing, actually.
实际上完全抹去自我.
He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he really is.
他甚至喜欢人们认为他并不是如同真的那样聪明.
Bottom line: he's an incredibly strong leader
底线,他是个难以置信的强壮领袖,他
who's given more of himself for this programme
自己为这个项目付出的
than any man has given for...
比其他人给他的都要多,
well, anything I can imagine.
嗯,任何我能想象到的事.
Do you spend a lot of time together outside of work?
除了工作之外,你和他在一起度过很多时间吗?
We don't get much time outside of work.
工作之外我们在一起时间并不多.
And when we do, our personal interests are a little different.
当我们做我们自己的个人兴趣时,有点不同.
Did you ever hear the expression "opposites attract"?
你曾听到表示吗,相互吸引?
We have a very professional relationship.
我们有一种非常职业的关系.
Really? Professional?
真的,是吗?职业?
After everything you've been through?
我意思是, 在你所经过的一切事情以后?
You must have, maybe it's not too much to say,
你必须, 如果它不常说,
faced death together?
一起面对死亡?
Yeah. Not unlike countless military personnel throughout the years.
是.不像无数军人数年来经过的. 你看,我不是否定
I won't deny there's a bond between us.
我们之间有联♥系♥.
Daniel and Teal'c are also like family.
丹尼尔和提亚克对我来说同样像是家人.
Colonel O'Neill is first and foremost my superior officer.
欧尼尔上校是我首要和最前的上级官员.
Even if there was potential for something more,
即使有潜在某些事情的可能,
and I'm not saying that there is,
而且我没有在说那里有,
our military positions and
我们的军事位置以及
the very nature of our job wouldn't allow for it.
我们工作的本质也不会允许它.
Well, basically, when the gate is dialling, I say:
好的,根本上当星门在拨号♥,
"Chevron one encoded, chevron two encoded"
我说1号♥标志解码,2号♥标志解码,
and so on incrementally, up to the seventh chevron,
等等, 逐渐增加到第7号♥标志
which is a little different
那时有点不同
because that's when the wormhole connects.
因为那时候虫洞已经连接.
When that happens,
当那个发生时,
I like to change things up a bit and just say:
我会稍微改变一下,
"Chevron seven locked. "
只是说第7号♥标志锁定.
Locked. That's great.
锁定.那真棒,
That's good. Anything else?
那很好.还有别的吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表