What happened? I don't know.
发生什么了? 不清楚.
Whatever it was,
无论是什么,
there's not enough power
这里已经没有足够的能量
to maintain the force fields.
来维持力场了.
Agh!
好耶!
You OK? That hurt.
还好吗? 这受伤了.
Your arm? A little numb.
手臂吗? 有点麻木了.
I think I can make it.
我也许能搞定它.
You better.
好多了.
I don't want to have to take you
我可不想把你
out of here in a dustpan.
装在粪筐里逃出去.
Nice.
好样的.
How do we get off this thing?
我们怎么离开这儿?
Cargo ship.
运输机.
Which way?
哪边?
Uh... this way.
恩这边.
You sure? No.
肯定吗? 不.
Right.
那好吧.
Report. We're in position,
报告. 我们就位了,
but the Kelownans want more troops
基隆拿人希望有更多的军队
to deal with the Jaffa on the ground.
来对付地上的贾法.
I can't authorise that
没有五角大楼的批准,
without Pentagon approval.
我是不会派人的.
Yes, sir,
遵命,长官,
but I was thinking maybe I could
但我想能不能
take SGs 15 and 11 as technical advisors.
把SG-5和11叫来作技术指导.
What if Baal doesn't show up?
要是巴尔不来怎么办?
Could get a little screwy.
可能会有点神经错乱吧.
But we talked these folks into this.
但我们说服他们搅进这事的.
The least we can do is back 'em up.
至少这样做还是支持他们的.
Agreed. Put your teams together.
同意.把你的人叫到一起来.
Sir.
长官.
Anubis has superior shields,
阿努比斯有超级护盾,
but our intelligence says
但我们的智囊团说
they're less than 40% effective
那东西在这个星球的空气里
in a planet's atmosphere.
只有不到40%的功效.
If Baal attacks while Anubis is weak,
要是巴尔在阿努比斯很弱的时候攻击,
he has a chance.
那他就有机会.
That's not very reassuring.
不太可靠呀.
We just heard Anubis's men
我们听说阿努比斯的人
are ransacking the Museum of Antiquities.
正在搜查古代遗迹的博物馆.
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这样做?
They may still be looking for the gate.
他们可能还在找星门.
No. Anubis is smart enough to know that
不会的.阿努比斯应该不会笨到
it wouldn't be in a public place.
以为门会在公共场所.
What was in the museum? Nothing.
博物馆里有什么? 没什么.
The exhibit was put into storage when the war began.
战斗开始时,展品已经放进储藏室了.
OK, what was in the exhibit?
那好,展品里有什么?
Trinkets from the original Goa'uld sites
来自原始勾阿呜遗迹的小饰品
pottery, statues.
陶器,雕像.
What about tablets?
有碑吗?
Those were classified top secret
那些是最高机密,
and given to the scientists
而且是给我们研究
working on our Naquadria project.
那夸达的那些科学家用的.
I'd like to see a list of exhibit objects.
我想看看展品的清单.
Anubis is looking for something.
阿努比斯正在找什么东西.
I wanna know what.
我想知道究竟是什么.
Cargo bay should be down the next hall.
运输机平台可能就在下个大厅的下面.
How's your arm?
手臂怎么样了?
I can wiggle my fingers.
手指还能动.
Those were all the Jaffa going into the cargo bay,
那些贾法就是从那大厅下面
which is just down the hall.
去到运输机平台的.
Eight men!
8个人!
That's all you brought?
这就是你带来的援兵?
Eight good men.
8个好人.
There are over 1,000 alien soldiers in the city.
这里有超过1000人的外星士兵在城里.
Their weapons are more powerful than
他们的武器比我们见过的
anything our forces have ever seen.
任何武器都要先进.
We don't stand a chance.
我们没有机会了.
The main problem is the ship.
关键问题还是那艘飞船.
Once that's taken out,
一旦它碑干掉了,
we can deal with the Jaffa.
我们就能解决那些贾法.
Sir, I think I know why Anubis hasn't left yet.
长官,我明白阿努比斯为什么还不走了.
He's looking for a crystal.
他在找一个水晶体.
The Kelownan archaeologists found it,
那个基隆拿考古学家找到的,
but they didn't know what it was.
但他们还不知道那是干什么用的.
They classified it as a decorative object
他们把它当作一件装饰品
and put it in the museum.
放在了博物馆里.
I don't understand. What is it?
我不明白.那是什么东西?
The Goa'uld use crystals to store information.
勾阿呜用那水晶体来储存信息.
What information?
什么信息?
The original Goa'uld who occupied this planet
原来占领这个星球的勾阿呜
was experimenting with Naquadria,
曾对那夸达 做过很多实验,
but there are no details
但没留下任何细节
no lab notes, no test results.
没有实验记录和实验结果.
You think that's what's on the crystal?
你认为那些都在那块水晶体里?
It makes sense.
有可能哦.
Your people, not knowing its importance,
你的人♥民♥,不了解它的重要性,
never included it with the other material.
没有把它和其他东西放在一起过.
That's why Jonas never knew of it.
所以乔纳斯也不了解这东西.
Sir, if Anubis gets ahold of this crystal,
长官,要是阿努比斯得到这块水晶体,
he could use it to make the Naquadria work.
那他就能使那夸达正常工作起来.
Yeah, I get it.
哦,我明白了.
Where is it?
它在哪儿?
Everything was moved to a warehouse.
所有东西都转移到一个仓库里去了.
I can take you there. Wait!
我可以把你们带过去. 等等!
If this is as important as you say,
要是这真♥象♥你说的那么重要,
let me send a contingent to secure the building.
那我派支小分队去保护仓库就行了.
We don't want to
我们不想让那里
draw any unnecessary attention to the place.
太引人注意.
I'll go, sir. I know what to look for.
带我去,长官.我知道它长什么样.
All right. Take Teal'c.
行.带上提亚克.
Looks like patrols are closing in.
象是巡逻队过来了.
And we've got one minute
还有1分钟
before the isotope wears off.
同位素的作用就消失了.
That planet you guys found me on was nice
你们找到我的那个星球很不错
people were simple, life was quiet.
人们很朴素,生活很恬静.
Why didn't you stay?
那你为什么不留下来?
I couldn't remember what this was like.
我记不起这会象啥样.
It's fun, isn't it?
挺有趣的,不是吗?
Yeah.
是呀.
If we get out of this...
要是我们能离开这儿
You can keep the office.
你就继续用你那个办公室.
Actually, I was talking about SG-1.
事实上,我是在说SG-1的那个位置.
You took the position
你去干那个职位,
cos you felt guilty about what happened to me
是因为你对发生在我身上的事感到内疚
and thought you'd make up for it
而且觉得能完成我的工作
by finishing my work...
也算是一种补偿吧
I love the job.
我喜欢上这个工作了.
Who'd argue? Bad hours, constant peril.
还用说? 没日没夜的工作,还充满危险.
On the bright side,
但从好的方面讲,
you do get to travel a lot.
有了不少旅行的机会.
You're very up. Yeah.
想法很积极嘛. 是呀.
Truth is, I don't think that
老实说,我认为
Colonel O'Neill was very comfortable having me around.
欧尼尔上校并不喜欢我在队里面.
That's not what he told me.
他对我可没这么说.
He said you were a good man.
他说你是个好人.
Really? He said that?
真的啊? 他是这么说的吗?
Yeah. You're shocked he never let on?
是啊.你被他的深藏不露给震住了吧?
Anyway, now that you're back...
不管怎么说,现在既然你回来了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表