"Previously on "Stargate SG1":"
"星际之门 SG-1"前情回顾:
They are so cool. Savour the moment, gentlemen.
他们真酷. 先生们,稍等片刻.
They're in trouble.
他们有麻烦.
What would O'Neill do if he was here?
如果欧尼尔在这里会做什么?
You want me to shoot you?
你想让我射击你?
We're here to rescue you.
我们来这里援救你们.
We allowed ourselves to be captured...
我们允许自己被捕获
on purpose.
故意的.
This is great. Sneakin' around with you
这真伟大.和你一起偷偷摸摸
in a Goa'uld pyramid on an alien planet.
在一个外星球 的勾阿呜金字塔里.
The one thing missing is some Jaffa chasing us.
就差些贾法在追我们了.
" Felger?. Jay?"
(库姆斯) 凡欧格尔?. 杰伊?
What? Snap out of it.
什么? 重新振作起来.
Sorry.
抱歉.
Calibration scales for the power source?
能源驱动校准了吗?
Right there. Right... there.
就是那里. 就是那里.
What time is it?
几点了?
It's two minutes past the last time you asked me.
距离上次你问我刚过了2分钟.
She should be here any second.
她可能随时出现.
Relax, Jay.
放松, 杰伊.
Relax? We are on the verge
放松? 我们快要有个
of a major scientific breakthrough.
较大的科学突破了.
This weapon could be the key factor
这个武器可能是我们
in our fight against the Goa'uld!
与勾阿呜对抗的关键因素!
Is it defeating the Goa'uld you're worried about
你是担心战胜勾阿呜呢
or impressing Major Carter?
还是想给卡特少校留下好印象?
Unlike some people in this room,
和这间屋子里的其他人不同,
I've seen what the Goa'uld can do first-hand.
我曾勾阿呜能做的第一手.
I know. You've told me a thousand times.
我知道.你已经告诉我上千次了.
You rescued SG-1 from the evil Lord Whatshisname.
你从邪恶的叫"什么什么"的领主手里拯救了SG-1.
Her'ak. He wasn't an evil lord.
荷锐科.他不是个邪恶领主.
He was a first prime.
他是个第一卫士.
Jay, you're a brilliant scientist.
杰伊,你是个卓越的科学家.
Some day you'll win the Nobel prize.
某一天你将赢得诺贝尔奖.
What do you care what these military types think of you?
你还关心这些军人对你的看法吗?
You don't get it.
你还不明白
When you've stood side by side with someone
当你和某人
and faced death,
站在一起面对死亡,
it creates an unspoken bond.
它建立一种无法言喻的联♥系♥.
An understanding that transcends simple friendship.
理解超越了简单的友谊.
Colonel O'Neill and I have been to hell and back together.
欧尼尔上校曾一起进了地狱然后返回.
When the mission was over, you know what he said? He said...
当任务完成结束时,你知道他说 什么吗?他说
Is this gonna take long?
这还需要很久吗?
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校.
Folger.
福尔杰.
Felger. I wasn't expecting you, sir. Yes.
凡欧格尔. 我可没期待到你, 长官. 是的.
Well, Major Carter said this was important.
嗯,卡特少校说这很重要.
D-d-d-d-don't touch it, please.
别-别-别-别-别碰它,千万.
This is a finely calibrated device.
这是个精细的设备.
It fires a focused plasma pulse. Whoo...
它发射粒子脉冲. 呜喔
boom!
砰!
It's an energy-based weapon, sir.
这是个能量武器,长官,
It could perhaps replace the missiles on the X-303.
大概能替换X-303上的导弹.
Phaser? More like a photon torpedo.
镭射? 更像是颗光子鱼雷.
My assistant Chloe.
我的助手克洛伊.
There you are.
给你.
Chloe.
克洛伊.
This is all based on a Goa'uld design.
这是全部建立在勾阿呜设计的基础上.
If you'll join me to the rear of the weapon,
如果你能帮我把武器后面连接起来,
we'll proceed with the demonstration.
我们能一起来证明.
My friends, I present to you...
朋友们, 我来向你们展示
"......"
(咯咯笑)
the 22nd century!
22世纪!
"......"
(强音)
"......"
(音调增强)
That wasn't supposed to happen.
不应该发生的.
Stargate.SG1-s07e09.Avenger.2.0
第七季第09集 复仇者2.0
I am "really" sorry, General.
真的很抱歉,将军.
I assure you nothing like this will ever happen again.
我像你保证下次类似事情绝不会再发生.
It won't, because I'm pulling the plug on your research.
不会的, 因为我正取消你的研究.
No, please, General.
不, 请别这样, 将军.
It was a minor glitch.
那只是个小故障.
We are so close to a working prototype.
我们是如此接近一个可工作原形.
You've said that for the last six months.
在过去6个月里你说过很多次了.
In fact, I've reviewed your records.
实际上,我已经在评估你得记录.
Most of the projects you've overseen during your tenure here
大多数你监督的计划到期后
have been similarly long on promise and short on results.
都同样的长时间做许诺及没有结果.
What exactly are you saying?
确切的你在说什么?
I'm saying it may be time for the Air Force
我说空军可能在重新考虑
to rethink your position here.
你在这里的位置了.
That'd be a mistake. It just so happens
那将是个错误.
that I'm working on a line of research,
我正着手一队研究,
and it's... Well,
而且 嗯,
I'm on the verge of a major breakthrough, really.
我就在主要突破的边缘了, 真的.
Really?
真的?
Really, yes, yes.
真的, 是的, 是的.
It's gonna be huge!
超级巨大!
It's gonna make the plasma weapon look like a squirt gun, sir.
使得等离子武器看起来像只玩具水枪,长官.
What is it? Hm?
那是什么? 嗯?
What is it?
它是什么?
Well, I'm not ready for a presentation yet.
嗯,我还没准备好展示.
I still gotta crunch a few numbers and dot a few i's.
我仍然需要得到一些数字和点数.
I could probably have something ready by the end of next week.
大概能在下周末之前把事情准备好.
You have 24 hours.
你有24小时.
More than enough time.
多于足够的时间.
Dismissed. Thank you.
解散. 谢谢.
What were you thinking? I don't know!
你在想什么? 我不知道!
I had to say something. They were gonna fire me.
我得说点什么. 他们想解雇我.
Besides, all we have to do is think of something
而且, 我们必须考虑事情
to change the balance of power in the galaxy by noon tomorrow.
在明天中午以前改变银河系间的力量平衡.
You have anything in mind?
你考虑到什么了吗?
As a matter of fact I do - Avenger.
事实上有了 - 复仇者
You gotta be kidding.
你一定是在开玩笑.
It's nowhere near ready. It's just an idea.
它远没有准备好.它还只是个想法.
We can make it work.
我能使它工作.
Jay, this is exactly your problem.
杰伊, 这确切的是你的问题.
You try so hard to impress people,
你如此努力尝试给别人留下印象,
you always bite off more than you can chew.
但你总是不自量力.
OK, yes, you're right.
好的, 对, 你没错.
I have to start setting more realistic goals for myself.
我必须为我自己制定些实际目标了.
Right after this project, OK?
在这个项目以后,好吗?
A computer virus?
一个电脑病毒?
The gate system's just linked computers.
星门系统只不过是连接着的计算机.
Delivering the virus is as easy as dialling the target gate,
运送病毒就像拨号♥一样简单,
uploading the program.
上传程序.
The virus would scramble the DHD's coordinates.
病毒将沿着拨号♥装置传送.
So the symbols no longer correspond with the proper coordinates.
因此标志不再符合同等的协调.
And the target gate would be useless.
而且目标星门没有用.
The Goa'uld rely heavily on gate travel.
虽然勾阿呜有飞船,但他们非常依赖于星门旅行.
It would be a tactical advantage for us,
这将是我们的战术优势,
don't you think?
你认为呢?
It's interesting. Really?
很有意思. 真的吗?
But you don't have a finished program.
但是你没有一个完成的项目.
Uh, well, not "finished" per se, no.
呃, 嗯, 不是 "完成的",就其本身而言, 没有.
I really still have to...
我仍然必须
Crunch a few numbers, dot a few i's.
计算写数字,加些小圆点.
Exactly, yeah.
精确的, 是.
I'll look at it. If it shows promise,
我会看看它. 如果可行,
I'll take it to Hammond.
我会拿给哈蒙德.
Oh, yes, OK! Whoa, whoa.
噢,好极了! 喔哦, 喔哦.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表