We must consider that they may not.
我们必须考虑他们的路子行不通了.
Really?
真的?
At least we are alive.
至少我们还活着.
Yes, if you call this living.
是的,如果你把这样也叫活着.
You're worried that the super-soldier
你在担心超级战士会杀死雷缪斯
will kill Ramius and slaughter the rest of us.
然后屠♥杀♥在这休息的我们.
"Super-soldier"?
超级战士?
No?
不是吗?
It has a ring.
它有枚戒指.
Most likely, the warrior was only after Ramius.
很可能,战士只关心雷缪斯.
When we attacked,
当我们攻击的时候,
its only concern was escape so that its mission was completed.
它只关心逃走 以便任务能够完成.
So we just sit around
所以我们只需要坐在这
while Ramius gets whacked?
当雷缪斯被处刑的时候?
Then what?
然后呢?
Hey.
嗨.
A little conversation gonna kill ya?
说点话会死吗?
Look, I know you're all about loyalty.
你看,我知道你们的全部就是忠诚.
So am I. In fact, many's the time...
我也一样. 实际上,许多时间...
Silence! Teal'c?
安静! 提亚克?
Hear me, Jaffa.
听我说,贾法.
Your master is a false god
你的主人是一个不真实的神,
and will surely be defeated.
并且注定被击败.
However, you still have a chance to be free.
然而,你仍然有机会得到自♥由♥.
Your words mean nothing to me.
你的话对我没有任何意义.
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁.
The Shol'va, Teal'c. And Bra'tac.
休伐, 提亚克.和布瑞泰克.
O'Neill of the Tauri.
塔瑞的欧尼尔.
Assassins who believe they could slay my master.
自以为可以杀死我主人的刺客.
"......"
(法杖冲击波)
Well, if we're assassins, who's that?
很好,如果我们是刺客,那又是谁?
Hm?
嗯?
Dr Jackson, Dr Lee, can you hear me?
杰克森博士,李博士,能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?!
能听到吗?!
Are you OK? I thought you were dead for sure.
你们还好吗? 我以为你们死定了.
We triggered some sort of trap.
我们触发了某些陷阱.
I figured out why those passageways were so narrow.
我想出为什么那些通道都那么狭窄了.
To prevent people from escaping alive.
为了阻止人们逃生.
You're good.
你是对的.
What have you found?
你找到了什么?
I'm not going to rob you, senor.
我不会抢劫你的,先生.
"Hostia. "
Hostia.(拉丁语)
"Madre de Dios. "
Madre de Dios.(拉丁语)
"......"
(开火声/叫喊声)
Consider this: does it sound like it's going well?
考虑一下: 这声音听起来很好吗?
Your master will die,
你的主人很快就会死了,
as will you, if you do not free us.
你也一样,如果你不释放我们.
You lie. My master is a god. He is invincible.
你在撒谎.我的主人是神. 他是无敌的.
"......"
(贾法大声命令)
You're next, you know.
你是下一个,你知道的.
Ramius will force you to die for him while he escapes.
雷缪斯会强迫你去死, 来帮助他逃生.
My god will fight for his people.
我的神会为他的子民去战斗.
You are wrong, my friend.
你错了,我的朋友.
Your god is somewhere cowering in fear like a child.
你的神正在某处像个小孩一样蜷缩,恐惧着.
I have seen it before.
我以前曾经看过.
He will not hesitate to sacrifice
他会毫不犹豫的牺牲掉
all your lives to save his own.
你们所有人以救他自己.
Hey!
喂!
What about us?
我们怎么样?
Shouldn't it be getting easier to convince these guys?
不是应该容易些说服这些家伙吗?
Sir?
长官?
Hang in there, Reynolds. As long as it takes.
坚持下去,雷诺兹. 只要我能.
Ramius has fallen. Go now, before it comes for you.
雷缪斯死了. 现在就走,在它来找你们之前.
Go, go, go! Come on, guys.
Go, go, go!跟着来.
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
来吧,我们走,我们走,我们走.
Come on.
跟着来.
If this is a turf thing we're not aware of, we're sorry.
如果这是我们没察觉到的忌讳,我们很抱歉.
Oh, no, senor. Please, don't speak.
噢,不,先生.请不要讲话.
I'm just saying that whoever you guys think we are,
我只是想说不管你们认为我们是谁,
we're not.
其实我们都不是.
Who do I think you are?
你以为你是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道.
We're scientists. Archaeologists, in fact.
我们是科学家.实际上是考古学家.
I'm just saying if this is a kidnapping,
我正说如果这是绑♥架♥,
you should know we're not worth anything.
你应该知道我们不值钱的.
Trust me, gringo.
相信我,美国人.
Everyone's worth something to somebody.
每个人都对某些人有些价值.
I tripped. I'm sorry.
我被绊倒了.抱歉.
Gee, I can't see anything.
哇,我什么也看不见.
Chalo!
Chalo!
Argh!
啊!
What just happened?
发生什么了?
Your guide, he tried to run.
你们的向导,他试图逃跑.
What can you do?
你能做什么?
Maybe now we'll all stay on the path.
或许现在开始我们要继续呆在一起了.
Eh, "muchachos"?
呃, "muchachos"?
After you.
请先.
"Vamonos!"
Vamonos!(拉丁语)
"......"Ouch!
(欧尼尔)哎哟!
It would appear Ramius was attempting to
很明显雷缪斯曾试图
get to one of his ships.
逃到他的一艘飞船上去.
Sir, I think we still have a chance to capture the warrior.
长官,我认为我们仍然有机会捕获战士.
How?
怎么做?
"......"
(引擎声)
Transport cycle complete.
传输环完成.
" Get him?"
(欧尼尔) 抓到他了吗?
"......"
(砰砰砰)
Got him. " Good. "
抓到了. 很好.
Indeed.
确实.
Far enough!
够远了!
"Agarralo".
"Agarralo".
"Llevenselo".
"Llevenselo".
I don't know what you expect
我不知道你在期待什么,
but no one'll pay anything for us.
但是没人 会为我们付钱.
We're worth nothing.
我们是微不足道的.
That is unfortunate for you because
那对你们倒很不幸,
if no one pays, you both die.
如果没人付钱, 你们都得死.
It's still unconscious?
它仍然没意识吗?
Not surprising,
并不出人意料,
considering we voided the cargo bay of life support
考虑到我们移除了货运船上
once we got it on the ship.
那空间的生命支持系统.
It took ten minutes to pass out.
它昏迷了10分钟.
I'm surprised it's even alive.
我很惊讶它还活着.
It put up a hell of a fight, sir. "......"
它建造就是来战斗的,长官. (电♥话♥)
Hammond.
哈蒙德.
Very well.
很好.
Your prisoner is awake.
你的囚犯醒了.
"......"
(咆哮)
Who do you serve? Hm?
你效忠谁?哼嗯?
Speak!
说!
I serve Anubis.
我效忠阿努比斯.
How were you created?
你是怎么被创造的?
"......"
(咆哮)
I think it's safe to assume they won't get any more out of him.
我认为他们不会问出什么了.
Found anything else?
有其他方法吗?
Initial scans indicate below-normal brain-wave patterns
最初的扫描显示有种低于 正常标准的脑电波图像.
emanating from both the symbiote and the host.
源自共生体和宿主.
He has the strength and healing powers of a normal Goa'uld,
他有一个正常勾阿呜的强壮和恢复能力,
but none of the normal personality traits.
但是没有任何正常的人格特征.
The Goa'uld use sophisticated brainwashing techniques.
勾阿呜使用了复杂的洗♥脑♥技术.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表