General Hammond warned me
你知道吗少校,哈蒙德将军警告我
people might be less than enthusiastic about this.
人们可能会一点也不关心这个.
We did have a bad experience with a TV crew last year.
是,去年我们同电视人员有一次糟糕的经历.
The "Prometheus" incident.
"普罗米修斯"事件?
I know that the Air Force insisted on
我知道空军因为那个理由
their own crew for that reason.
坚持使用他们自己的人员.
You might be sensing
我认为你也感觉到了
reluctance from people to
这里周围的人们
put themselves on a pedestal.
勉强把他们自己放在台座上.
We are just doing our jobs.
我意思是,我们只是正在做我们的工作.
Just a job? Consider it my job to put you on a pedestal.
好的.我考虑到我的工作就是把你放在台座上
This job looks to me to be extraordinary,
因为这个工作没有什么特别短暂的,而且..
and, from what I read in your file,
从我读你的文件起,
the same can be said about you personally.
并且能亲自同你一起.
See, now I'm blushing.
看见了吗,现在我开始脸红了.
So you are.
因此你是
Then we should start.
那么我们开始吧,
It'll look good on camera.
那在摄影机上看起来不错.
Let's go, guys. Are you ready?
让我们行动,小伙子们, 你准备好了吗?
No.
没有.
You don't need a light meter,
你在做什么?我们不需要曝光表,
the woman is glowing.
那女人正在发光.
Let's get rolling.
让我们开始旋转.
We're rolling. Sound?
旋转.声音?
Rolling.
旋转.
OK.
好的.
Major Samantha Carter. US Air Force.
萨曼莎 卡特少校,美国空军.
Astrophysicist.
太空物理学家,
Considered the foremost expert on the Stargate.
受人尊敬的著名的星际之门专家.
You've explored territory
你探索了地球上没人去过的领土,
that no one on Earth has ever seen
在地球的历史中已经看到并且
and you've fought an enemy
你同一个地球上
that no one on Earth has even imagined.
没人能想象的敌人战斗过.
Major Samantha Carter.
萨曼莎 卡特少校,
Meet the six and a half billion people of the planet Earth.
同行星地球上65亿人口见面.
Hi.
嗨..
I don't think I've ever asked this question before,
我不认为我以前问过这种类型的问题,
in my entire career
在我整个职业生涯里,
but what was it like to be, well, dead?
但那是像怎样的.嗯...死亡?
I wasn't exactly dead.
嗯,我并没有确切的死亡.
You, what's the word, transcended?
噢, 你是那是什么词超然存在?
Ascended. Yeah.
升♥天♥. 升♥天♥.
Well, actually I did have the unfortunate experience of dying first.
嗯,实际上.首先我有不幸的垂死体验,
Slowly and quite painfully first, I might add.
缓慢而且十分痛苦.
In your file it says "Your human body"... I'm quoting here.
根据你的报告,并且我正在这引用,
"Your human body transformed into energy. "
它说你的人类身体改变成了能量,
"A bright white light rose above the hospital bed. " Is that...
明亮的白光从医院病床上升起,是那样吗?
Yeah. accurate? So, could you...
是. 因此,你能...
Dr Jackson, could you, I don't know, elaborate?
杰克森博士..你能,我不知道详尽的?
What did it feel like? ""
我意思是那感觉像什么?
I don't know. I really don't remember much after that.
嗯,我不知道, 那之后我真的记不起太多.
Will you excuse me?
你能原谅我吗?
Follow him. Come on, come on.
跟着, 跟着来,跟着来!
Move.
行动,
Move! Move!
行动!
Dr Jackson!
杰克森博士,
What is it? What is it?
这是什么?
The mask fragment...
这是我收集的面罩碎片.
Sorry, could you slow down?
抱歉,你能说慢点吗?
The mask fragment from P3X-298
我从P3X-298收集到的面罩碎片,
was dated to predynastic Egypt here on Earth.
它是在地球上埃及前王朝时代,含有二氧化碳.
Could you get a close shot of this? What is the...
你能近点拍摄这个吗?
What is the significance of that?
因此它的重要性是什么?
It's fascinating.
它是迷人的.
It's... OK, you can back up. Back up.
好的,后退. 就是那样?
That's it? It's fascinating?
它是迷人的?
Why were we running?
为什么我们要跑.
Oh.
噢,
I just wanted to see if you'd chase me.
我只是想看看你是否会追逐我.
OK, turn it off. Turn it off.
好的,关掉它.
Get that mike away from me. Turn it off.
把麦克风从我这拿走关掉它!
Kevlar will not stop the energy blast from a staff weapon.
头盔,无法阻止来自法杖武器的能量冲击波.
The plating in other bulletproof protection
而盔甲镀层进行其他子弹试验
gets superheated from the plasma.
保护来自于等离子的炽热,
While it would stop the penetration,
因此,当它阻止对穿戴者的穿透时,
the wearer is trapped in
变得实质上陷入他们
what becomes their own personal microwave oven.
自己的个人微波炉中.
Not a good idea.
你知道的,不是个好主意.
Anyway, what we've been working on is this.
不管怎样,我们正着手工作的是这个.
A ceramic polymer which will resist the heat,
一个陶瓷聚合物, 能抵抗热度,
stop the blast, and...
阻止冲击波,并且
fits into a standard-issue SG vest.
适合一件标准SG小组配置背心,
Which Sergeant Siler will now demonstrate for us.
如同塞勒中士现在将为我们证明的.
Wouldn't it be a better... No, don't shoot me, shoot him.
那是个更好的主意.不要拍我,拍他.
Don't you think it would be more interesting...
会不会那样更有趣,
if I wore the vest?
如果我去.你知道的
No. No, no, no. Isn't it safe?
不, 不. 因此那不安全?
Absolutely. It's not like we've never done it.
当然它是安全的, 并不像我们以前从没有做过这个.
Away from the face, big guy.
离开那个大脸的家伙.
It's all good. I'm fine.
它全做到了.我很好.
You see, um... Yeah.
你看到了,是的.
See, he does that all the time.
他始终做那个.
The control room is sort of like
控制室有点像
the air-traffic control tower.
基地的空中交通指挥塔一样.
We monitor all gate activity from here.
我们从这里监视所有的星门活动.
So, what are all these blinking lights about?
因此这些闪光的灯是做什么的?
What are those lights there?
例如,那边的闪光灯.
This monitors the power consumption
好的,这个监视着星门开启
required to generate outgoing wormholes.
外出虫洞的巨大功耗需求.
Interestingly,
有趣的是,
in our study of off world DHD's we found that
通过我们对在外世界找到的拨号♥装置进行的研究
our gate draws 10% more wattage then off world gates.
我们的星门比外世界星门多耗费了一成功率.
That far exceeds any potential loss
现在那远超任何潜在的损失
due to our man-made interface.
由于我们的是人造接口.
We think it's the way the superconductive crystals
我们认为那和星门内的超导水晶
inside absorb electrical energy.
吸收电流的作用有关.
But we're also trying to demonstrate that
但是,我们同样努力证明
the DHDs are somehow producing
拨号♥装置是怎样产生
a purer, more efficient form of power.
纯粹的,更高效率的能源形式.
Could we get a shot of the gate spinning?
我们能拍摄星门漩涡吗?
Sure. It's really cool.
当然,那非常酷.
Steam comes out of it and everything.
蒸发从它那里出来的一切.
Great. Major.
好的. 少校.
Sorry, guys. An SG team's due to embark on a mission.
呃,抱歉,伙计们. 有支SG小队正要开始任务.
That's great. We'll get a shot of them leaving.
嗯,那真棒. 我们能在他们离开时拍摄.
Actually, you're gonna have to leave.
实际上,你们将要离开这里.
Could I ask you something?
我能问你些事情吗?
Are you... You can stop shooting. Cut.
抱歉,你能停止拍摄了.
OK, Belinsky, which way?
好的柏林斯基,哪个方向?
That way.
那个方向
I'll take point.
我带头.
Wells, Bosworth, you're rearguard. Five-metre spread.
威尔斯,博斯沃思你们做后卫, 5米间距.
Keep your eyes open.
张大你们的眼睛.
The MALP showed no indication
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪显示这个星球上
of any recent Goa'uld activity on this planet.
没有任何勾阿呜活动.
I don't see any indication of anything here.
我没看到这里有任何的指示.
Take the usual bet on that, sir?
拿通常那样赌注吗,长官?
Sure. Wells? An abandoned naqahdah mine.
当然.威尔斯? 被遗弃的那夸达矿井.
Boring. Good odds. Bosworth?
钻洞,机会不错. 博斯沃思?
I'm gonna put my money on trees, sir.
我要把我的钱放树上,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表