What you're saying makes no sense.
(哈蒙德) 你正在说的没有意义.
Jack's account sounds like
杰克的事件听起来就像是
a number of UFO abduction case files I've read.
我曾读过的UFO劫持案件.
This you remember.
你记得这个.
My birthday you forget.
却忘记了我的生日.
Looks like you'll have a lot more.
看起来你会有更多次
This encounter is incongruous
与阿斯加德接触以前,
with all previous contact with the Asgard.
这样的遭遇是不合适的
Thor has indicated that the Asgard
索尔已经表示阿斯加德保持着
kept an eye on human development on Earth.
对地球上人类发展的关注.
But we're allies now.
但是现在我们是同盟者.
We've cooperated on a number of missions.
我们在很多项目上合作.
This I would not have agreed to.
这是我不同意的.
What could they possibly hope to gain
他们会希望得到什么收获,从
from secretly making you younger against your will?
违反你意愿的秘密地使你更年轻?
I got nothing.
我什么也没得到.
I'd like to cross-reference the abduction accounts,
我想通过互相参照劫持案件,
see if I can find a connection.
看看是否能找到关联.
Please do. Major,
请做吧. 少校,
I believe you have a briefing to run at 1300 hours.
我知道你在13:00时会有一份简报.
Yes, sir. I'll be there.
是的,长官,我会去那里.
The F-302 briefing?
等等,F-302 的简报?
I thought I was running that.
我认为是我进行它.
It would be best if the major handled it.
如果少校接手将是最好的.
I'm sure you can impart any information
我肯定你能传授
she needs to know.
她需要知道的任何信息.
But I'm the one who...
但是我是...
Good. Dismissed.
很好.解散.
Come in.
请进.
Jack, try to understand.
杰克,试着理解.
Your situation puts me in a very difficult position.
你的情况把我放进非常困难的境地.
No offence,
将军,没错,
but you're not the one who went to bed watching CNN
但你不是晚上睡觉时看CNN
and woke up as part of the MTV generation.
然后醒来换到MTV的一代.
Which is why Major Carter's handling that briefing.
这就是为什么卡特少校接手简报的原因.
I've flown the 302 more than anyone else.
我比其他任何人飞过更多次302.
Be that as it may, the bottom line is,
即使如此, 问题底线是,
a room full of seasoned pilots
满屋子经验丰富的飞行员
aren't going to respect the opinion of a boy.
不会 去尊重一个男孩的意见.
Sir, I just look like one for the moment.
长官,我只是现在看起来像男孩.
But those men in that room need my expertise.
但是那间屋子里的人需要我的经验.
And if they're gonna be working here,
并且如果他们要在这里工作,
they're gonna have to get used to...
他们就必须去习惯于...
unusual things happening. Look, Jack.
发生不平常的事. 你看, 杰克.
No one is disputing that you may continue to be
没有人争论你能继续作为
a valuable asset to the SGC.
星门指挥部的宝贵财产.
But under the circumstances,
但是在这种情况下
there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry.
没有什么我能做的.很抱歉.
Yes, sir. I understand.
是的,长官,我理解.
Dumb idea.
蠢主意.
It would appear that many Tauri
似乎很多的塔瑞
have encountered beings from other worlds.
曾遭遇过其他世界的生物.
Little do they know
他们几乎不知道
how close they are to the truth.
他们离真♥相♥是多么近啊.
What exactly are we looking for, Daniel Jackson?
我们确切的是在找什么,丹尼尔杰克森?
Any abduction accounts that match Jack's story,
任何同杰克的故事相匹配的劫持事件
and anyone claiming to
以及任何人声称
have physically regressed several decades overnight.
一夜之间就逆转了自然规律.
We need to enter our search parameters.
我们需要输入搜索的关键词.
It has already been done.
已经完成了.
Wow! That's a lot of people.
喔噢! 那是许多人.
Indeed.
的确.
Let's see if any of these match Jack's story.
让我们看看是否有何杰克的故事相吻合的,
He said he saw four green lights.
他说他看到了4个绿光.
That's a little more reasonable.
只有少量的合适.
That's interesting. Of the narrowed-down accounts,
很有趣. 按照时间顺序分类,
the most recent is from...
最近的是发生在...
19 years ago.
19年以前.
Eight are here in the States.
8个在美国.
If these addresses are still valid,
如果这些地址仍然有效,
we should talk to these people in person.
我们应该亲自和这些人谈谈.
What do you hope to learn?
你希望从中得到什么?
I guess we'll know when we learn it.
我猜当我们听的时候会知道的.
As your intel packages show,
就像你们文件夹所显示的,
the F-302 is a spaceworthy fighter-interceptor aircraft
F-302是一架太空战斗拦截用飞行器
reverse-engineered from Goa'uld technology.
从勾阿呜科技中的反向设计.
Your upcoming mission has been dubbed
你们即将到来的任务被封为:
"Operation Blue Phoenix".
"操作蓝凤♥凰♥".
It'll be a live-fire combat simulation
它是实战模拟,
to test the 302 against actual death gliders.
测试302同死亡滑翔机的对抗.
Captain? According to our mission reports,
上尉? 少校,根据我们的任务报告,
you were second seat on the most recent 302 mission.
在新近的303任务中你都是在副座.
Yes, and it included close combat.
是的,并且包括实际战斗.
We'll cover what was learned in that encounter.
在遭遇中我们会精通.
Didn't Colonel O'Neill pilot that mission?
欧尼尔上校没有飞行那项任务吗?
Yes, as a matter of fact he did.
没有,实际上他做了.
He also commanded the X-302
他同样指挥了2次
on both hyperspace window missions, didn't he?
X-302超空间窗口任务,不是吗?
What's your point, Major?
你的要点是什么,少校?
With respect, ma'am,
处于尊敬,夫人,
shouldn't he be running this briefing?
不是应该让他来进行这份简报吗?
Colonel O'Neill is unavailable.
欧尼尔上校无法赶来.
However, I have several computer models
不过,我有一些电脑模型
to help you understand how the 302 handles in combat situations.
能帮助你们理解302在战斗环境下的操作.
No offence, but those won't help me
没错,但是当我在混战中拉升
when I'm pulling 6G's in a dogfight.
6G时它们不会帮助我.
As you should know, Captain,
正如你所知的, 上尉,
the 302 has inertial dampening systems
302 有惯性抵消系统
which I am more than qualified to explain in detail,
对于它以后会作详细解释,
so let's just...
因此让我们先...
I just dropped by to say... Ow!
(欧尼尔) 我只是顺便拜访说... 喔唷!
Sir, please do not resist.
长官,请不要反抗.
... stay focused.
..保持集中.
OK, I'm warning you. Sir...
很好.我警告你. 长官...
Didn't I just say I was warning you? Hey! Ooh!
刚才我没说我正警告你吗? 嗨! 嗷!
That's it! Now I'm mad.
就是这样! 现在我发狂了.
You can release him.
你可以放开他了.
I'll forgo the charges for assaulting a superior officer.
我会原谅攻击上级长官的举动.
Carter.
卡特.
Could have taken 'em. I'm sure.
可能带走他们 我肯定.
Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?
抱歉我迟到了. 错过什么了吗?
We were covering the 302's flight capabilities.
我们正在进行302的飞行能力.
Then here's what you need to know.
很好,接着下面就是你们需要知道的.
Major, is this a joke?
少校,在开玩笑吗?
No, this is... Colonel O'Neill.
没有,这是... 欧尼尔上校.
I'm only gonna say this once,
我只说这一次,
so I'd suggest that you listen up.
因此我建议你们认真听.
Whatever you say. Hey!
随你便. 嗨!
I realise that it doesn't actually say
我意识到实际上我的制♥服♥上
"Colonel" on my uniform, but it should.
没有 "上校",但是应该有.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
Now, velocity is key during engagement with a glider.
现在,速度是和一架滑翔机约会的关键.
Your instincts tell you to floor it
你们的本能是贴近地面,
because it's more manoeuvrable,
因为它更加机动,
but you've got to stay in control.
但是你必须呆着控制.
The inertial dampeners only compensate 90%
惯性减震器只能
when pulling negative G's,
抵消拉升时G的90%,
so the real trick is knowing your enemy,
因此真正的谋略就是熟知你的敌人,
so you can anticipate their next moves.
那样你能预料他们下一步的行动.
OK.
好的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表