Unscheduled offworld activation.
(技师) 计划外的外世界活动.
It's SG-1's IDC, sir.
这是SG-1的身份识别认证代码,长官.
Receiving audio, sir.
接收到声频传输.长官.
On speaker.
接到对讲器上.
Close quarters withdrawal. It's gonna get ugly.
(欧尼尔) 近距离战斗撤退,长官 即将到达.
Acknowledged, Colonel. We'll be ready.
知道了, 上校. 我们会准备好.
Just give us the word.
只需给我们信♥号♥♥.
Watch your friendlies. Safeties off.
注意警戒.不再安全.
Clean targets. Clean backgrounds.
清楚目标.清楚背景.
Teal'c, let's go!
(欧尼尔) 提亚克,我们走!
Base, this is it. We're on our way.
基地,就是现在. 我们马上就走.
Open the iris.
打开虹门.
Teal'c's right behind us.
提亚克在我们后面.
Clear!
(哈蒙德) 清理房♥间!
Med team, get in there.
医疗队,请过来.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Come on.
来.
I'm not getting a pulse.
(男声) 我摸不到脉搏.
Start CPR.
(弗雷泽) 开始心肺复苏.
Give me one milligram epi.
给我1毫克epi.
Prepare to intubate.
准备插入.
Stargate.SG1-s07e04.Orpheus
第七季第04集 奥菲斯神
You had us all very worried.
你让我们都很担心.
That was not my intention.
那不是我的意愿.
The staff blast hit you directly in the symbiote pouch.
法杖冲击波直接射中了你的共生体储存囊.
If you weren't on tretonin...
如果你不使用萃托宁
I would be dead.
我会死.
Ironic.
真讽刺.
Well, you're not out of the woods yet.
嗯,你还没有离开"森林".
Woods?
"森林"?
You have more healing to do.
你还要做更多的治疗.
The staff blast passed through the empty symbiote pouch
法杖冲击波穿过了你的共生体空袋,
and damaged your spine.
并且损伤了你的脊柱.
In the past, I could have let your symbiote regenerate it.
在过去, 我能让你的共生体重建它.
With work, you should be able to make a full recovery.
通过工作, 你应该能得到全面恢复.
Teal'c? The Jaffa that wounded me?
提亚克? 打伤我的贾法呢?
Died. His symbiote was damaged beyond repair.
死了.他的共生体被损伤,无法修理.
Look, I know this is hard for you...
你看, 我知道这对你有多难
but you're very lucky to be alive.
但是你非常幸运的还活着.
Colonel O'Neill planted my radio in the underbrush
欧尼尔上校把我的无线电埋进了灌木丛
and began broadcasting to create a distraction.
并且开始广播使得他们分心.
The Jaffa fell for this and half of them left the temple.
贾法被迷惑然后有一半离开了神殿.
We engaged the rest and escaped.
然后我们进行了逃脱.
Were you able to ascertain who these Jaffa were loyal to?
你能弄清这些贾法对谁效忠吗?
The forehead tattoos were of various System Lords,
前额的标志属于不同的系统统治者,
mainly Baal.
主要是巴尔的.
Baal? His empire has expanded fast.
巴尔? 他的帝国扩展相当迅速.
No surprise to us,
我们不感到意外,
since he now controls
自从他现在控制了
the United Alliance of the System Lords,
系统统治者的统一联盟,
something we're responsible for.
某些事我们需要负责.
To level the playing field against Anubis.
引导一起反对阿努比斯.
So, in a way, we did it to ourselves.
因此,在某种程度上,我们对自己做了这个.
Sir. How is he?
长官. (哈蒙德) 他怎么样?
It's gonna be a long road back,
那将是一条漫长的回归道路,
but he should get there.
但他应该能回来.
I boosted his tretonin dosage
我增加了他的萃托宁剂量,
to stem off any residual infection.
以清除一些残余的感染抑制
Can we see him? Yeah.
我们能看望他吗? 是的.
My son? Why do you ask?
我儿子?为什么你问这个?
I just thought you'd be sick of
嗯,我刚刚认为你会厌恶的是
"How're you feeling?" again.
再次"你感觉怎么样?".
Indeed.
确实.
No, I was just thinking about him.
不,我正在想念他.
Rya'c is with Bra'tac.
瑞亚克和布瑞泰克在一起.
They are attempting to recruit rebel Jaffa.
他们正尝试招募反抗的贾法.
I have not heard from them,
我没收到他们的信,
and do not expect to for some time.
并且有时候也不期望这个.
What's with the, uh... ?
那些是怎么, 呃?
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
I believe his offer of coloured gelatin
我相信他给予的有颜色的凝胶
was his attempt to sympathise.
是他试图怜悯.
Ah, well, he's thoughtful that way.
啊, 嗯, 那是他体贴的方式.
There's no need.
不必.
I blame only myself.
我只责备自己.
How is it your fault?
怎么是你的错误?
I fell behind.
我落在了后面.
I was... Covering us.
我在 掩护我们.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
I wish to be alone, Daniel Jackson.
我想独自一人, 丹尼尔杰克森.
OK.
没问题.
OK.
没问题.
No! Master!
(远处的男声) 不要! 大♥师♥!
So they fly halfway across the galaxy,
(卡特)因此他们途径银河系,
in a highly advanced spaceship,
在一艘非常先进的宇宙飞船里,
but don't use their technology to take over the planet.
但是并不使用他们的科技接管行星.
You know what their weakness turned out to be? Water.
你知道什么是他们的缺点吗? 水.
Why go to all the trouble
为什么要自寻烦恼
to invade a planet that's two-thirds water?
去入侵一个 2/3都是水的行星呢?
Not to mention the rain!
更不必说下雨了!
Why do you watch those movies?
为什么你看这些电影?
All you do is cut 'em up.
你做的全部只是使他们伤心.
Don't you occasionally like to see
难道你不偶尔喜欢看见
if they're getting it anywhere close to right?
如果 他们正在什么地方接近?
Hello?!
嘿?!
What? Are you OK?
什么? 你还好吗?
Ever feel you forgot something important?
感觉好像你忘记了某些重要的事情?
What do you mean? Well...
你的意思是? 嗯
I can remember almost everything from before I died,
我能记起死之前的大多数事情,
but I can't remember anything from when I was ascended.
但是我记不起任何升♥天♥后的事情.
Lately something's been nagging at me.
最近某些事情不断的对我唠叨.
Something specific. I just can't pin it down.
一些特殊的事. 我只是说不出来.
Very good, Teal'c.
很好, 提亚克.
OK, you're done.
不错,你完成了.
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Looks like you're doing better.
看来你想做的更好.
There is such a thing as overdoing it.
有些使它过度了.
Teal'c, it is possible to aggravate your condition
提亚克, 做的太过分
by pushing too hard.
可能会恶化你的健康状况.
Leave me be.
离开我.
No! Master!
(回想男声) 不要! 大♥师♥!
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Any technical anomalies during an incoming wormhole
任何在来访虫洞期间的技术性异常
are noted in this box and cross-referenced
都被记录在这个盒子和相互参照,
and detailed here. It's pretty dry.
并且在这里详述. 这个相当枯燥.
The mission files cover points of interest.
任务文件的简要位置是.
I've been over those.
我不要那个.
If I knew what you were looking for...
如果我知道正在找什么
We wouldn't be doing this.
我们就不用做这个.
Why do you think the answer's here?
为什么你认为答案在这里?
I have a feeling it has something to do
我有一种感觉就是某些事
with an incoming wormhole.
和来访虫洞有关.
I was hoping that looking at some of this stuff
我希望看一下这些材料看看
might jog my memory somehow.
是否能轻推我的记忆.
It must be tough.
那一定很坚难.
The hardest part is not knowing
最难的部分就是不知道,
whether or not I chose to be here like this.
无论是否我选择在这里,就像这样.
Whether I could be doing more good if I was still...
是否我能做的更好,如果我仍然
Ascended?
升♥天♥?
Yeah.
对.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表