and the council's decision is unanimous.
并且议会的决定是一致同意的.
What about the other council member,
那其他的议会成员呢,
the woman that was here?
过去在这里的那个女人?
There hasn't been a woman on the council
自从上次选举以来
since the last election.
就没有一个妇女当选.
And that was two years ago.
并且那是2年以前的事了.
What? There was a woman here yesterday.
什么?昨天就有一个女人在这里.
Colonel, I can assure you,
上校,我可以向你保证,
the council has always consisted of three members.
议会一直以来总是由3名成员组成.
I spoke to Pallan.
我和帕仑谈过了.
He has no memory of there ever being a fourth council member.
他没有任何对第4名议会成员的记忆.
She was just there yesterday.
她昨天就在那儿.
Maybe the Link has something to do with this.
或许连接和这个有些关系.
If it can download data into people's brains,
如果它能把资料下载到人的大脑里,
maybe it can also be used to
或许它也能被用来
alter their perceptions or memories.
改变他们的感觉和记忆.
Perhaps she opposed the others and they got rid of her.
或许她反对其他人,然后他们摆脱了她.
So they erased her from existence?
因此他们擦除了她的存在?
Seems a little harsh.
似乎有些严厉了.
The bottom line is we can't trust these people.
事情底线是我们不能相信这些人了.
I'd still like to finish my research on the dome technology.
我仍然想完成对穹顶技术的研究.
Maybe something in the archive can shed some light on it.
或许档案馆的某些事情能弄清楚它.
The behaviour of the people does seem odd,
人们的行为看来好像很古怪,
but they don't appear to be a threat.
但他们似乎不是威胁.
All right, see what you can find out.
很好,看看你们能找出来什么.
How's it coming?
进行的如何了?
I still can't find any historical
我仍然找不到任何涉及到
reference to the time period when the dome was built.
穹顶建造以后那段时间的历史.
By then, our people had begun using the Link.
那时候,我们的人♥民♥已经开始使用连接了.
It's possible not much written material
很可能没有太多文本资料
survives from that era.
从那个年代幸免下来.
Let me ask you something.
让我问你些事情.
If you had a chance to leave the dome
如果你有机会离开穹顶,
and live on another planet, would you take it?
并且生活在其他的行星,你会走吗?
Pallan told me about the talk you had with the council.
帕仑告诉了我关于你们和议会的谈话.
And?
然后?
We have everything we need right here.
在这里我们有所需要的一切.
That's what they said.
那是他们说的.
We hope someday the poison'll dissipate
我们希望有一天毒气会消散,
and we'll be able to reclaim the planet.
并且我们能重新改造星球.
But not in your lifetime. No.
但是不在你的生年. 不在.
What about children?
孩子们呢?
Don't you and Pallan want to have a family?
你和帕仑想组建个家庭吗?
Of course.
当然.
But there must be population controls.
但是一定有人口控制.
A couple's allowed a maximum of two.
一对夫妇允许最多2个孩子.
You're OK with that?
你们那个没问题吗?
Limited resources dictate we maintain
有限的资源使我们必须
the population at a certain level.
保持一定水平的人口.
How many people are we talking about?
我们谈的这个是多少人?
At this precise moment?
精确到此刻?
1, 373.
1373人.
And what would happen if someone decided to break the rules
如果有人决定破坏规定会发生什么,
and have more than two children?
并且有超过2个以上的孩子?
I don't know.
我不知道.
No one ever has.
从没有人尝试过.
Try the interface now.
现在试试接口.
We got it.
得到了.
You believe this technology will be useful on your world?
你相信这项技术将在你的世界有用吗?
Why don't you and your wife come see for yourselves?
为什么你和你妻子不自己来看看呢?
Oh.
噢.
Just for a visit.
只是做一次访问.
Do you have oceans?
你们有大海吗?
Oceans, deserts, rainforests.
大海,沙滩,雨林.
It would take a lifetime to see it all.
全部看完会花费一生时间.
It sounds wonderful.
听起来很精彩.
Wait a minute.
稍等.
These are the power utilisation figures?
你说过这些是能源使用数据吗?
That's right.
是的.
What's a normal variation?
正常的变化是多少?
Between 0.01 and 0.07%.
0.01和0.07%之间.
Well, then, we've got a problem.
嗯, 那么,我们有问题了.
These levels are 2% lower than when we first came down here.
这些水平比我们第一次下来的时候低了2%.
No, that can't be.
不,不会的.
No, you're mistaken.
不,你错了.
These figures are within normal range.
这些数字是在正常范围内的.
Do you have this morning's readings?
你有今天早上的读数吗?
Of course.
当然.
You see? No variation.
你看到了吗? 没有变化.
This is wrong.
这是错误的.
These measurements are foreign to you.
这些测量法不是你熟悉的.
Doesn't mean I can't recognise a drop.
但不意味着我不能认出下降.
Major, I can access 400 years of
少校,我能通过连接
recorded power utilisation figures on the Link.
访问400年 以来的能量变化记录.
There's never been more than a 0. 1% variation.
从没有超过0.1%的变化.
Hypothetically speaking, if there was,
假设来讲,如果超过了,
would it threaten the integrity of the force field?
它会威胁力场的完整吗?
I suppose it might, but it's never come up.
我认为有可能,但它从未发生.
Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔上校!
Is it true you've offered
你提议带我们穿过星门
to take us through the gate to another world?
去其他世界,这是真的吗?
Yeah, that's right.
对,是的.
Then Nevin and I will come with you.
那么我和内文会和你走.
I see the way he is with you.
我看到他和你在一起的方式.
I realise he deserves more than this world can offer.
我认为他应该得到比在这个世界更多的.
Are you certain?
你确定吗?
This is not a decision to be taken lightly.
这不是个能轻易采取的决定.
I want my son to be in a world
我想要我的儿子去一个世界
where the sky and the clouds
那里的天空和云彩不是
aren't part of an illusion created by computer.
由计算机创造的幻想的一部分.
That's good enough for me.
那对我来说不错.
Colonel, come in. Go ahead.
上校,接进来. 继续.
Sir, I've run some calculations here
长官,我在这里进行了一些计算,
and I've discovered something.
并且发现了某些事情.
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
Sir, are you reading me?
长官,你还在听吗?
Carter, the MALP's gone.
卡特,移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪不见了.
Say again?
再说一遍?
The MALP is no longer parked
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪不在
where we parked it.
我们停放它的位置了.
Someone does not wish us to communicate with SGC.
有人不希望我们和星门指挥部联♥系♥.
That's not our only problem.
那不是我们唯一的问题.
The dome is losing power.
原顶正在失去动力.
I noticed a discrepancy with output levels,
我注意到输出水平的变化,
but the computer data showed no change.
但是计算机数据显示没有改变.
I converted the units
我转换了测量单位
and compared the current levels with yesterday's readings.
并且比较了现在和昨天的读数.
And?
然后?
In the last 24 hours there's been almost a 4% drop.
在过去的24小时里有4%的下降.
If this continues, the dome will fail.
如果继续,穹顶会失效.
How much time? It's hard to say.
需要多久? 很难说.
But when it does everyone here will die.
但是当它发生了,这里的所有人都会死.
Evalla?
伊凡拉?
The computer's giving me new data.
计算机刚给了我最新数据.
The power level is definitely dropping.
动力水平正在明显下降.
Major Carter,
(提亚克) 卡特少校,
should we not warn the townspeople?
我们不应该警告镇民吗?
I'm not sure we'd convince them.
我不能肯定能使他们确信.
Our only evidence is the readings,
我们唯一的证据就是读数,
and, for some reason,
并且, 由于某种原因,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表