if you're feeling... yourself.
你是否感觉是... 你自己.
Well, other than this nail through my head, I'm fine.
嗯,除了这些穿过我 脑袋的钉子,我很好.
Why? I'll explain later.
为什么? 我一会再解释.
Teal'c got the three of you to the Stargate from the ship.
提亚克把你们3个从飞船里带了回来.
My team took it from there.
我的队伍从那里带来他.
Carter and Daniel?
卡特和丹尼尔?
Major Carter is suffering the same aftereffects as you, sir.
卡特少校和你一样在受苦,长官.
Janet?
珍妮特?
Sam.
山姆.
Hey. It's gonna be fine.
嗨.会好的.
You've both suffered some sort of neural shock.
你们2个遭受了某种神经冲击.
Colonel, Major, how are you feeling?
上校,少校,你们感觉怎么样?
Got a nail in my head, sir.
有个钉在我头上,长官.
That sounds like our Colonel O'Neill.
听起来像我们的欧尼尔上校.
Their EEGs show normal brain activity.
他们的脑电图显示正常的大脑活动.
They appear to be unaffected.
看起来没有受影响.
Unaffected by what?
不被什么影响?
Where's Daniel?
丹尼尔在哪里?
I need you to stay where you are,
长官,我需要你呆在这里,
at least until you're strong enough.
至少要等到足够强壮.
I'm fine. No, you're not, sir.
我没事. 不,你不好,长官.
Ow.
噢.
No, I'm not.
我还没好.
Just find the small woman and tell her
去找那个小女人告诉她
that what she gave me is not good enough.
给我的东西一点也不好.
It isn't working.
它没有工作.
Do you speak?
你会说话吗?
How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉如何?
Your medicine is worthless.
你的药没用.
Are you still in pain?
你还在头痛?
This body must be damaged.
这个身体一定是损伤了.
I doubt that.
我怀疑那个.
Dr Jackson was in perfect health.
杰克森博士非常健康.
I assume Dr Jackson was the former.
我认为杰克森博士是前者.
Not that I have anything against it.
并非我反对它.
It's younger and stronger than my own.
这个身体比我自己的更年轻和强壮.
Did something happen to my own body?
我自己的身体有什么问题吗?
In times of disaster, people need their sovereign.
在灾难时期,人♥民♥需要他们的君主.
How will they recognise me?
现在他们怎样能认出我?
I've already told you we didn't do this.
我已经告诉过你我们没有做这个.
How else could I be in this situation?
否则为何我会在这个处境里?
We don't know.
我们不知道.
How useful you are.
你们真有用啊.
What is this place?
这里是什么地方?
It's one of our medical isolation rooms.
我们的医疗隔离室之一.
Could you be less specific?
你能不那么具体些吗?
In a military facility on a planet called Earth.
在名叫地球的行星上, 一个军事设施里.
Earth.
地球.
The ship was bound for Ardena.
飞船准备前往阿蒂娜.
How far are we from Ardena?
我们离阿蒂娜有多远?
I don't know.
我不知道.
The other passengers...
其他的乘客...
they will be concerned for me.
他们会担心我.
As I am for them, of course.
和我担心他们一样, 当然.
Most of them are still on the ship,
他们中大多数人还在船上,
but we think
但我们认为
several of them may be with us now.
其中一些现在和我们在一起.
As prisoners?
像囚犯一样?
No, we think they may be in this room.
不, 我们认为他们或许就在这间屋子里.
We don't know the reason,
我们不知道原因,
but several of the passengers in cryogenic sleep have...
但是一些低温睡眠中的乘客
What's happening?
发生什么了?
Martice?
马悌司?
No, Martice is a sovereign.
不, 马悌司是君主.
I'm just a crew member.
我只是个船员.
Is that... ?
那个是...?
How can this be?
这怎么可能?
It's all right. I'm here to help you.
没事的. 我在这只想帮助你.
No, no. This is wrong. This is a mistake.
不,不.这是个错误. 这是个错误.
Yes, it is, one that we want to correct.
是的,我们想纠正的一个.
I'm Dr Fraiser.
我是弗雷泽医生.
I am Tryan. Engineer, second rank.
我是踹安. 工程师, 第二级别.
All right, Tryan, why don't we start again?
很好, 踹安,为什么我们不重新开始?
Again?
重新?
I don't recognise this man.
我不认识这个人.
Or, rather, myself.
或者,相反,我自己.
His name is Daniel Jackson.
他叫丹尼尔杰克森.
The body you're inhabiting belongs to him.
你目前所在的身体属于他.
He wasn't aboard the Stromos. No.
他不在斯匠末司上. 不在.
Then how can I have ended up in his body?
那么我是怎样进入他身体里的?
Your ship crashed on a planet
你们的飞船坠毁在一个
that we call P2A-347.
我们称为P2A-347的行星.
We don't know how or why the crash occurred,
我们不知道怎样以及 为什么发生了坠毁,
only that the only survivors were those in cryogenic sleep.
只有低温睡眠中的那些幸存.
When Daniel Jackson
当丹尼尔杰克森
and the other members of his team boarded your ship,
和其他队员登上你的飞船,
this happened.
这个发生了.
I have no memory of coming here.
我不记得来之前的事情.
What do you remember?
你能回忆起什么?
Brace for acceleration. Tryan?
为加速做准备.踹安?
Compartment is secure, sir.
隔离间安全,长官.
Very well.
非常好.
Leaving Talthus, entering my sleep chamber,
离开塌区瑟斯,进入我的睡眠舱,
then seeing your face here.
然后在这里看到你.
Why am I restrained?
为什么我被拘束着?
It wasn't you.
不是因为你.
You're the fourth personality to emerge
你是自从被带回来之后
since being brought back.
出现的第4个人格.
We believe that there are others
我们相信还有其他
from your ship in there along with you.
从你船上来的人和你在一起.
In one body?
在一个身体里?
Plus Dr Jackson.
再加上杰克森博士.
No. The strain on the body would be too great.
不. 身体的负担太大.
It wouldn't survive.
它无法支撑.
Do you know that for certain?
你肯定知道那个吗?
The only result would be insanity.
不应该发生的.唯一结果会变得精神错乱.
Then we should both hope you're wrong.
那么我们都应该希望你是错的.
What's happened is impossible.
弗雷泽医生,发生的事情是不可能的.
This can't happen.
这不应该发生.
One cannot return to any other body than one's own.
一个人不能回到除 自己之外的任何身体.
There are fail-safes to prevent that from happening.
有安全保险防止那个发生.
It has happened.
踹安,已经发生了.
Look in the mirror to prove it to yourself.
你所要做的只是自己看看镜子.
We don't have a lot of time,
现在我们没有太多时间,
and you're the first personality that's been helpful,
而且你是第一个有帮助的人,
so I need you to think, all right?
因此我需要你思考, 好吗?
How could this happen?
这个怎样会发生?
A sleeper's consciousness is stored in the same memory
睡眠人的意识被储存进
that maintains their body.
保持 他们的身体的相同记忆.
There is simply no way to separate them
没有办法分开它们
or send the consciousness to any other
或者发送到其他任何
than its corresponding body, unless...
能适应的身体, 除非...
Oh, no.
噢,不.
Unless the sleepers' bodies are dead.
除非睡眠人的身体已经死了.
O'Neill. Major Carter.
欧尼尔.卡特少校.
I am pleased to see you have recovered.
很高兴看到你们恢复了.
How is he?
他怎么样?
Yet another personality has emerged.
刚才又有一个人格出现了.
Dr Fraiser seems to be making progress.
弗雷泽医生似乎取得了进展.
How did he get stuck in here?
他怎么被困住的?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表