I too wish to save this world.
我也希望拯救这个世界.
So you can hand it over to Baal?
因此你能把它转手交给巴尔?
I don't think so.
我可不这样想.
Jonas.
(像基安娜) 乔纳斯.
Kianna?
基安娜?
She's right. You're going to need her.
她是对的.你需要她.
Let her help you, for the sake of our people.
让她帮助你,为了我们的人♥民♥.
It's not her, Jonas.
那不是她,乔纳斯.
It's a Goa'uld trying to fool us.
那是勾阿呜试图愚弄我们.
We've seen it before.
我们以前见过那个.
No. Jonas, please.
不.乔纳斯,请别.
Get her outta here.
带她离开这里.
Depth is 2200 metres.
深度是2200米.
Speed 1. 5 metres per second.
速度每秒1.5米.
The drills are running hot.
钻头开始变热.
All right.
很好.
Bring down your RPMs. Don't overcompensate.
降低你的RPM. 不要过度补偿.
I can't stay ahead of these adjustments.
我不能保持这些调整.
You're gonna stall us out. Power up.
你将要使我们失速.提升动力.
You stripped the drill heads.
你卸掉了钻头.
Control. End simulation.
控制室.结束模拟.
Jonas, we've got a problem.
乔纳斯,我们有个问题.
Could this be the result of Goa'uld sabotage?
(塔涩丝)这会是勾阿呜破坏的结果吗?
No. Major Carter believes the Goa'uld's modifications
不.卡特少校相信勾阿呜的修改
have improved the speed and efficiency of the drills.
改进了速度和钻头的效率.
The system requires constant adjustments
可能系统需要固定的调节
according to the material it's passing through.
根据它正通过的物质.
It's kind of like shifting gears in a racecar.
有点像竞速汽车里的变速.
Major Carter isn't confident
要点是,卡特少校并不自信
in her ability to run the drill.
她有能力运转钻头.
She thinks the best person for the job
她认为那个工作最好的人选
is the Goa'uld.
是那个勾阿呜.
You can't be serious.
你是说着玩的吧.
We could overhaul the system
我们可以彻底检修系统
and eliminate the modifications,
并消除那些修改,
but that would reduce the speed of the excavator
但那只会降低挖掘机的速度,
and it would take weeks.
并且需要数周.
We don't have that kind of time.
我们没有那点时间.
The Goa'uld could have sabotaged it any time.
勾阿呜可能在任何时间破坏它.
Instead she helped Jonas improve several key systems.
相反她帮助乔纳斯改进了几个重要系统.
Only to preserve the naquadria deposit for Baal.
只是为了给巴尔保存那夸达矿藏.
Maybe so, but averting the explosion
或许是,但是避免爆♥炸♥
is our first priority.
是我们要优先考虑的.
Without the Goa'uld, we have no chance.
没有那个勾阿呜,我们没机会.
You've made the right choice.
你做出了正确的选择.
Your confidence in me will not go unrewarded.
你对我的自信会得不到报偿.
We had no choice. And for the record,
我们没选择. 并且已备案的,
our confidence in you is minimal.
我们对你的自信很小.
Which is, no doubt,
哪一个, 无疑地,
why the shol'va will be accompanying us.
为什么那个休伐陪我们一起.
And why all of you are armed.
并且为什么你们所有人都武装着?
Who calibrated the primary inductors?
谁校验的主要诱导器?
I did.
我做的.
Launch now and you will burn
现在启动你就会
through them before you pass 100 metres.
在通过100米之前开始燃烧.
Right. I'll take navigation.
是的.我会开始航行.
Teal'c, take shields and life support.
提亚克, 设置护盾和生命支持.
Indeed.
确实.
We are go for launch in 30 seconds.
(男人) 我们在30秒内准备启动.
Powering up.
动力上升.
Engines are at 70%.
引擎目前70%.
Shields are active.
护盾已经激活.
Navigation computer is online.
(卡特) 航行计算机上线.
Engines are at full power.
引擎目前处在最大功率.
Control, we're set to go for launch...
控制室, 我们准备发射于...
We've just received word from Kelowna.
我们刚收到来自基隆拿的消息.
Our security personnel
我们的安全人员
monitored a communication device of Kianna's.
监控了基安娜的通讯设备.
Apparently a message has come through from Baal.
很显然一条信息来自于巴尔.
She's overdue to report.
她已经超过报告期限了.
He's waiting for her to send a transmission.
他在等她发送传送.
And if she doesn't?
如果她不做的话?
They'll come to find out what happened.
他们会来查明发生了什么.
That's a distinct possibility.
那是很明显的可能性.
What is it?
那是什么?
We are losing coolant pressure
我们正在失去前进的
in one of the forward tubes.
管子之一的冷却剂压力.
We must have broken a seal.
我们一定损失了一个封条了.
Major Carter, take the controls.
卡特少校, 进行控制.
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I can divert coolant from the aft,
我能从尾部的转向冷却剂转换,
but I have to do it from the engine room.
但是我必须从引擎室做那个.
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起.
You still do not trust me, do you?
你还是不相信我,是吗?
No.
是的.
Is there any way to contact the excavator?
有办法联♥系♥挖掘机吗?
They're too deep. No radio signal
他们太深了.没有无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥能
could penetrate that much solid rock.
穿透那么深的坚硬岩石.
Telling them about Baal's message
那没意义,告诉他们巴尔的消息
will not change anything.
改变不了任何事.
If the Goa'uld doesn't make it back?
但是如果那个勾阿呜 没有成功回来?
That would only happen if the mission fails.
那只会发生于任务失败了.
If that's the case,
如果是那样的情况,
Baal will be the least of your problems.
巴尔将是你们最小的问题.
I suggest we get back to
我建议我们重新回来
planning your relocation.
规划你们的疏散.
Check it now.
现在检查.
Forward pressure's rising.
前方压力正在上升.
We're good.
我们很棒.
Maybe now you'll believe
或许现在你会相信我希望
that I wish this mission to succeed?
这个任务成功吗?
Yeah - for the wrong reasons.
是的 - 为了错误的理由.
Has it ever occurred to you
你有没想过服务巴尔或许不是
that serving Baal may not be my only interest here?
我唯一在这里感兴趣的事情?
I never thought I'd find the company
我从没想过找到的想法,
of a human so intriguing.
如此的人陪伴激起的想法.
And suddenly I repulse you?
并且意外的我谢绝你吗?
Not that long ago you felt differently.
并非很久以前你感觉到不同.
That was before I found out who you are. What you are.
对,那是在查明你是谁,你是什么之前.
And yet the fact remains...
然而事实剩下的是...
you never knew the host
在我控制她之前,
before I took her.
你从不认识宿主.
All this time it was never Kianna,
所有的时间里都不是基安娜,
it was always me.
这总是我.
What is happening? I'm not sure.
发生什么了? 我不确定.
We're still on course, still descending.
我们仍然在路线上,仍然在下降.
Hull temperature is rising rapidly.
外壳温度迅速上升中.
300 degrees.
300度.
400 degrees and still rising.
400度. 并且继续上升.
Is there any volcanic activity in the area?
乔纳斯,这地区有任何火山活动吗?
Mount Kallan.
凯棱火山.
But it's been dormant for hundreds of years.
但是它已经休眠数百年了.
Just because it's dormant
仅因为它是休眠的并不意味着
doesn't mean there couldn't be magma flows.
那里没有岩浆流.
Hull temperature is 700 degrees and still rising.
外壳温度现在700度. 继续上升.
We're passing through a river of molten rock.
我们正通过一条溶化岩石的河流.
Daniel, how's the whole diplomacy thing
丹尼尔,那整个外交事件
working out for you?
对你有好结果吗?
The latest argument's about selection
最新的争执是关于选拔
a lottery, assigning positions
一次抽奖,分配位置
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表