What can we do?
那我们怎么办?
If you want to fight, we'll help you.
你想打的话,我们能帮你.
But we need the cooperation of
但我们需要这个世界里
the other major powers on this world.
其他主要势力的合作.
My lord, I have completed a preliminary analysis
主人,我已经完成了
of the Naquadria.
对那夸达的初步分♥析♥.
The potential energy output
这能比普通的那夸达
is greater than that of regular naqahdah.
释放更多的能量.
It will be hard to maintain a stable reaction.
但它很难维持稳定的反应.
This ship must have full power again.
这艘飞船能够再次充满能量.
I will not accept failure.
我不允许失败.
My lord, we've already learnt
主人,我们已经得到了
all we can from Jonas Quinn.
能从 乔纳斯 奎恩身上得到的一切.
Why keep him alive?
为何还留着他?
His physiology merits further experimentation.
他的身体适合进一步的实验.
He may still prove to be very useful.
他将很可能被证实仍有价值.
Jonas.
乔纳斯
Jonas, are you there?
乔纳斯,你在那儿吗?
Daniel? Yeah. Are you all right?
丹尼尔? 啊,你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you?
恩,我还好.你在哪儿?
I'm in a storage room about 20 feet from your current position.
我在离你20英尺的一个储藏室里.
Can you get me out of here?
能把我弄出去吗?
I'm working on it.
正在想办法.
Colonel O'Neill, Major Carter,
欧尼尔上校,卡特少校,
may I present the leaders of the Tiranian and Andari peace delegations.
请允许我介绍地拉那和安得利的和平使团.
Ambassador Sevaarin and Ambassador Noor.
瑟瓦伦大使和孥娥大使.
Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter represent a planet called Earth.
欧尼尔上校和卡特少校来自Earth(地球).
They don't look very alien.
他们可不象外星人.
We get that a lot.
我们早就习惯了.
And this, of course, is the Stargate.
而这个,当然了,这就是星门.
How does it work?
他是怎么运作的?
Let's have a look.
咱们瞧瞧吧.
Something like that.
就象这样.
Incredible. Isn't it?
不可思议. 不是吗?
He is one of the enemy soldiers.
他是一个敌军.
Relax. He's one of ours.
放松点,他是我们的人.
It is good to see you both again.
很高兴能再次见到你们俩.
We got your message from Hammond.
我们从哈蒙德那儿收到了你的消息.
Are you nuts?
你脑子有问题呀.?
I believe it to be our only choice, O'Neill.
我认为这是我们唯一的机会了,欧尼尔.
I don't know quite how to tell you this,
我不知道该怎么对你说才好,
but Anubis has taken the ship to your home.
但阿努比斯把飞船开到了你的家乡了.
We're above the Kelownan capital.
我们在基隆拿首都的上空.
I know. He wants Naquadria.
我知道.他想要那夸达.
If it wasn't for me,
要不是因为我,
he'd never have found out about it.
他永远也发现不了这个
Don't blame yourself.
别自责了.
The point is I joined Stargate Command
关键是我加入了星门计划
so maybe one day I could protect my planet
以便有一天我能保护我的星球
from the Goa'uld.
免受勾阿呜的攻击.
Instead, I brought them right to it.
相反,我把灾难直接带到了这儿.
We'll find a way out.
我们得找条路出去.
Yeah?
啊?
Apparently.
很显然嘛.
We already trusted one Goa'uld.
我们已经相信过一个勾阿呜了.
Look where it got us.
看看他是怎么对待我们的.
I do not trust Baal, O'Neill,
我并不相信巴尔,欧尼尔,
but I believe, at least for the moment,
但我相信,至少在现在来说,
his goal is the same as ours.
他的目的同我们的一样.
All right. Have at it.
好吧,就这么定了.
Oh, yes, you do the talking.
哦,那好,你来说吧.
We have made an agreement
我们和另一个叫巴尔的
with another System Lord named Baal.
系统统治者作了协议.
If we give him your location,
如果我们把你们的位置告诉他,
he will bring a fleet and destroy Anubis.
他将带领一支舰队来消灭阿努比斯.
You propose to bring more of these Goa'uld to our world?
你打算让更多的勾阿呜到我们的世界来?
For the moment, Anubis is vulnerable.
目前,阿努比斯很脆弱.
He has but one ship and is preoccupied,
他只有一艘飞船,正全身心放在对付我们的事上
but believes his position to be secure
但他相信他的地位仍然安然无虑
because he knows the other lords
因为他了解其他
are unaware of this place.
不知道这里的秘密的勾阿呜
And if Anubis is destroyed,
而且就算阿努比斯被消灭了,
how do we know this Baal will leave us alone?
怎能确信巴尔会乖乖离开这里?
That is part of the agreement.
这属于协议的一部分.
You say we cannot negotiate with Anubis
你说我们不能和阿努比斯妥协,
and these Goa'uld cannot be trusted.
而且其他勾阿呜又不可信.
And yet you ask us to trust another?
可你们又叫我们去相信另外一个?
Your world faces an imminent threat.
你们的世界正面临着直接地威胁.
Kelowna faces the threat.
(瑟瓦伦) 基隆拿面临着威胁.
There are no alien ships in the skies above Tirania.
地拉那的天上并没有其他外星飞船.
See what we have to deal with?
看到我们所要面临了的吧?
Haven't you guys ever heard the story of
你们这些家伙没听过
the dog and the dancing monkeys?
一只狗和一群会跳舞的猴子的故事吗?
Has something to do with getting along and... dancing.
这事儿与跳舞有什么关系吗?
Carter.
卡特.
With all due respect, Mr Ambassador,
尽管应该得到尊重,大使先生,
when Anubis comes looking for more Naquadria,
但当阿努比斯来寻找那夸达时,
he won't respect any borders.
他不会尊重临国的.
He will tear this planet apart piece by piece
如果必要的话,
if he has to.
他会把这个星球一块块地扯烂的.
I won't approve any plan
在所有成员同意之前,
unless I have unanimous agreement from all parties.
我不会批准任何计划的.
My lord.
主人.
Have you found a way to overcome the Naquadria's instability?
找到克制那夸达不稳定的方法了吗?
I believe I have.
我想是的.
Then use it to power one of the ship's weapons arrays.
那就用它来为船上的一组武器供能,
I want it tested now.
我想试试威力如何.
We will need to select a target.
我们得选个目标.
How fortunate there is a city before us.
幸好这儿下面有个城市呀.
I am unsure of the power of this weapon.
我不能肯定那武器的威力到底会有多大.
The blast radius from one shot
一次攻击的冲击波
could encompass the entire city.
足以覆盖整个城市范围.
If it does,
果真如此的话,
you will have my congratulations.
你将得到我的祝贺.
Daniel, this is Sam. Come in.
丹尼尔,我是山姆.请回话.
Go ahead. Did you find Jonas?
请讲. 找到乔纳斯了吗?
Yeah. I'm still having trouble with the force field.
找到了.但我还不能摆平那个力场.
You're gonna have to find a way to cut the power.
那你最好先想办法切断能源.
How do I do that?
我要怎么做才行?
Unsure. We've two hours to figure it out.
不清楚.我们还有2小时来做这事儿.
What happens then?
到时会怎样?
Baal's fleet arrives.
巴尔的舰队就到了.
I've got 15 minutes till this isotope wears out
还有15分钟我的同位素就消失了,
and I'm visible to the ship's sensors.
到时我就会暴露在飞船的传感器下.
I'll have to get back to you. I've got company.
待会儿联♥系♥.敌人来了.
Kel nor shol ak'ra.
Kel nor shol ak'ra.
Reltac.
Reltac.
Tel shek anfar, tel nor moklan n'ral.
Tel shek anfar, tel nor moklan n'ral.
Jaffa!
贾法!
Sarit.
Sarit.
Naquadria generator is online. We are ready.
那夸达发动机连接好了.一切就绪.
Charge the weapon.
启动武器.
My lord, the generator is overloading.
主人,发动机超载了.
Abort the test.
取消实验.
I cannot abate the overload.
我无法减轻超载.
Jaffa, kree!
贾法, 可里!
This makes no sense.
没道理呀.
I compensated for the instability.
我抵消了不稳定呀.
Kill him!
杀了他!
Jonas!
乔纳斯!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表