Yes. Pretty much. Yeah.
是的,相当多. 是,是.
You're not needed for this thing?
而且你不去为这事需要的地方?
If I am, they know where to find me.
嗯,如果是我,他们知道在哪里找到我.
I was thinking of getting something to eat in the cafe.
我想问,因为我想去餐厅找些吃的.
I'm not sure where...
并且我不确定在哪里...
That way. I was wondering...
那边走. 而且我想知道...
If I'd like to join you. OK, yeah.
是否我想加入你. 好的. 是的,好的.
What are you doing? I'm just white balancing.
你在做什么? 你在做什么? 我只是平衡白色.
Well, go balance the white somewhere else, OK?
嗯,去平衡其他地方的白色.好吗?
Somewhere else.
其他地方.
I'm gonna dump these first.
没问题,我去把这些放下.- 好的
Wells is alive, but he's hurt badly.
威尔斯还活着,但是他伤得很严重,他不能.
How many Jaffa? Five? Ten? A hundred?
有多少贾法? 我不知道. 5, 10, 100, 多少?
Colonel Dixon counted six.
狄克逊上校计算有6个.他们能避开他们离开.
They were able to fend them off.
他们在坚持位置,保护威尔斯.
Did the Jaffa come through the gate?
贾法是从星门来的?
No, SG-3 was covering it.
不,不.他们是从一艘飞船来的. SG-3正在掩护星门.
The gate's clear? SG3 was there when I left.
星门安全吗? 当我离开时一半SG-3在那里.
Take SG5 and 7 and Dr Fraiser. Thank you.
将军. 带上SG5和7以及弗雷泽医生.
Colonel. Yes, sir.
谢谢,长官. 上校?
It sounds like an ambush.
是的,长官. 我也知道它听上去像是个伏击,
But there's nothing else we can do.
但是除此之外没有其他我们能做的,是吗?
Right. Go.
是的.去吧!
Oh. Sorry. I was just...
噢,抱歉.我只是,
I was just thinking that you have a very natural quality.
只是在想 你有种非常自然的品质.
I mean, on camera.
我意思是,在摄影机里.
You let me film...
你让我的电影,
You allow people to see grace under pressure.
你使得人们在压力下看到优雅.
Are you flirting with me?
你正同我调情吗?
Ah, well... See, I, on the other hand, am very clumsy under pressure.
我另一方面在压力下非常笨拙.
I've seen worse.
嗯,我看过更糟的事.
So, um... What's with the ring?
那么这个戒指如何?
Oh, just...
噢,
It's sentimental. My wife died a few years ago.
它是伤感的.我妻子在几年前死了.
So how do any of you have a personal life?
因此,你们中任何人的个人生活怎样?
We don't. I spend most of my time outside work with my daughter.
我们其实不. 我花费工作之外的大多数时间和我女儿在一起.
Oh. So you're married. No.
噢,那么你结婚了. - 不,
No, she's adopted. Oh.
不.她是我收养的. - 噢.
She's from another planet.
她来自另一个星球.
OK.
好吧
Um... would you be willing to talk about that on camera?
呃...你愿意在摄影机上谈谈那个吗?
I'd rather... "" Excuse me, ma'am.
你知道吗,我宁愿.请原谅,夫人.
You're required in the ready room. Thank you.
你必须立即到准备室去. 谢谢.
Sorry. That's OK.
很抱歉.那没什么
Let's go, gentlemen.
让我们走.先生们.
All because I wanted an aerial survey.
这全都是因为我想要一次瞪羚调查.
Took me too long to figure out it sent a transmission.
是我太长时间才想出探测器进行了传输.
None of that matters now.
现在那都没关系了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表