My apologies.
我的道歉.
I am honoured to meet my brother's saviours.
很荣幸见到我哥哥的拯救者.
And you must be Major Carter.
而你一定是卡特少校.
The one without whom we could not win the Loop.
那位我们离开了就无法赢得循环赛的人
You know, I feel all warm and fuzzy. How about you?
你知道吗,我感到全部的温暖和舒适.你们怎么样?
Major Carter, if you are to be my copilot,
卡特少校, 如果你要成为我的副驾驶员,
you'll need to know how the ship works.
你需要知道飞船是怎样工作的.
What is this?
这是什么?
The operations manual for the Seberus.
塞波瑞斯的操作手册.
I had it translated for you.
我已经为你翻译了.
Thank you.
谢谢.
That's not our language.
这不是我们的语言.
It's mine, sir.
它是我的.
Right.
很好.
The long-range scanner control unit didn't come in again today.
远程扫描控制器今天仍然没有再次进来.
When I called, they said our credit...
我打电♥话♥的时候,他们说我们的信用...
I will go and pick one up,
我会去挑选一个,
after I escort Colonel O'Neill,
在我护送欧尼尔上校,
Dr Jackson and Teal'c to our capitol building.
杰克森博士以及提亚克到我们的议会大厦之后.
T, you coming?
提亚克,你来吗?
Carter requested I remain to assist her.
卡特少校要求我留下来协助她.
She did? I did?
她做了? 我做了?
Indeed.
确实.
Right. Yes, thank you.
很好.是的,谢谢.
I do not wish to disappoint Major Carter.
我不会使你失望的,卡特少校.
Yes, I know the feeling.
对, 你知道感觉.
Shall we? Stay in touch.
可以了吗? 保持距离.
I am in your debt, Major Carter. Indeed.
我在还你的借债,卡特少校. 确实.
With all your science,
由于你们的全部科学,
I'm surprised you don't have a power source that rivals this.
我很惊讶你们没有一种能源能和它竞争.
Oh, they exist.
噢, 他们存在的.
We just couldn't afford one.
我们只是买♥♥不起.
Ah.
啊.
Warrick is desperate, Major.
沃里克在铤而走险,少校.
How do you mean?
你的意思是?
He was gone a long time.
他离开太长时间了.
We all thought he was dead.
我们都认为他死了.
His wife, Athea, remarried,
他的妻子, 艾茜雅, 改嫁了,
and has children of her own now.
并且现在有属于她自己的孩子.
Since his return, work has been scarce.
从他回来以后, 工作不足.
He thinks this race
他认为这场竞赛
is his chance to get his life back,
是他重新获得生活的机会,少校.
and he will do anything to win it.
并且他会做任何事去获胜.
What about you? Me?
那你呢? 我?
I work for Tech Con.
我为康高科技工作.
I design garbage disposal units
我为他们的食品服务划分
for their food service division.
提供废物处理装置.
Need I say more?
需要我说更多的吗?
No. Eamon, I'm back.
不. (沃里克) 伊蒙,我回来了.
Did you get the...
你有没有得到...
No. They just transmitted the race data.
不. 他们只是传送了竞赛资料.
Tech Con Group
(广播) 康高科技集团
progress and people working in total harmony.
致力于使人♥民♥进步及和睦工作.
I'm Miles Hagan, President of Tech Con Group.
我是迈尔斯 海根, 康高科技集团的总裁.
I wish to welcome you
我做为官员欢迎你们,
as an official contestant to the Loop of Kon Garat.
康噶拉特循环赛的竞赛者
Congratulations on qualifying.
祝贺你们获得资格.
As always, the Loop will run through a course
像往常一样,循环赛会通过
that consists of four stages.
4个级别的路线.
Defence...
防御...
We know that. Skip to the competition.
我们都知道那个. 跳到角逐者.
Let's meet your fellow pilots, shall we?
让我们见见你们的飞行员同行,好吗?
I don't believe it. Jarlath.
我不相信这个. 乔拉嗣.
Jarlath?
乔拉嗣?
I know him from my days of transporting convicts.
在我开始运送囚犯的日子认识他的.
He was caught running illegal weapons.
他因携带非法武器而被抓.
I thought he was in prison.
我认为他在监狱.
Looks like he's been paroled.
看起来他被假释了.
He's not our biggest problem.
他不是我们最大的问题.
La'el Montrose, independent cargo runner
雷欧 蒙阙斯, 从平行的殖民地来的
from the Parallel Colonies.
独♥立♥飞船竞赛者.
Her ship is very fast. And worse still...
她的飞船非常快. 而且还有更糟的...
Hm. Muirios.
嗯. 米列厄斯.
His skill as a pilot is legendary.
他的技术是飞行员的传奇.
Can we beat him?
我们能击败他吗?
You'll lose in the navigation phase
你会在航行中失败
without a long-range scanner control unit.
没有远程扫描控制器.
I will get one.
我将得到一个.
What's this?
这是什么?
Expensive.
昂贵的.
Hello, Warrick. Who's your friend?
你好, 沃里克. 你朋友是谁?
Hi. Major Samantha Carter.
嗨. 萨曼莎 卡特少校.
Ah, one of the earthlings.
啊, 地球人之一.
I heard about you.
我听说过你.
We're here for the scanner control unit.
我们来这里是为了光电扫描器单位.
Look, Warrick... Taupen.
你看, 沃里克... Taupen.
I'm running a business, not a charity.
我在做生意, 不是慈善机构.
Your credit's been over the maximum for months.
你的信用点已经结束数月了.
The best chance of my paying you back is for me to win.
我偿还你的最好机会就是赢得比赛.
I'm sorry, Warrick. I can't give you a new one,
很抱歉, 沃里克. 我不能给你个新的,
but you're in luck.
但你很幸运.
I just picked up this reconditioned unit this morning.
我刚刚捡到这个,早晨进行了修理.
It should work fine.
它应该工作的很好.
I will take it. Thank you.
我将带着它.谢谢.
I promise. I will settle up things after...
我保证. 这件事完了之后就结♥帐♥...
After you lose.
(男人) 当你失败之后.
You don't think he's good for it, do you?
你不认为他值得那个,是吗?
He doesn't stand a chance of winning the Loop.
他毫无获胜的希望.
Jarlath.
乔拉嗣.
Still avoiding personal hygiene, I see.
仍然逃避个人卫生,我明白了.
Who's your friend, Warrick?
你朋友是谁, 沃里克?
She looks nice.
她看起来不错.
Golon Jarlath, Captain of the Oran,
戈龙 乔拉嗣,奥兰号♥船长,
very much at your service.
听候您的吩咐.
Ignore him, Major.
忘了他吧, 少校.
Stay out of my way, Warrick,
从我的路线上离开, 沃里克,
or I'll blow your pathetic ship to pieces.
否则我将把你的凄惨的飞船炸得粉碎.
Warrick.
沃里克.
You're right. He is not worth it.
你是对的. 他不值得.
That's it. We're done.
就是这样. 我们做好了.
She's ready.
她准备好了.
Do you believe the Seberus can win this race?
(提亚克) 你相信塞波瑞斯能赢得竞赛吗?
I'd like to think we'd have won without the naqahdah.
我认为没有那夸达,我们赢不了.
With it, I'd guarantee it.
有了它,我保证.
Hungry?
饿了吗?
That depends.
的确.
I'm sure we can find something that will suit you.
我肯定我们能找出些适合你口味的.
With the Loop set to begin only minutes from now,
现在距离循环赛开始仅剩几分钟,
I'm joined by race expert and two-time champion Coyle Boron.
竞赛专家,2次冠军得主科伊尔 勃朗现在加入我们
Coyle, what's going through the pilots' minds right now?
科伊尔,飞行员们现在会想什么?
Well, at the starting buoys there's nothing else to do
嗯, 刚开始没有任何可想的,
but run your preflight check
只是运转飞行前的检查
and hope all your hard work pays off.
而且希望你全部艰苦的努力获得成功.
It's a tense time.
这是紧张的时候.
There's no question the stakes are high.
毫无疑问赌注是很高的.
The winner receives a lucrative contract
获胜者会收到一份丰厚的合同
with Tech Con's deep-space-exploration project,
加入康高科技的深层空间探索工程,
while anything else means massive debt
然而其他人则被意味着巨额欠款
and the acrid taste of bitter defeat.
以及辛辣寒苦的失败味道.
It's an interesting group of pilots this year,
今年的飞行员是一个有趣的组合,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表