Possibly the beacon we detected with the MALP
长官,可能移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪侦测到的光亮
was activated remotely on impact.
是被远距离激活的.
If anyone is in those forward sections,
如果有人在前面,
I doubt they survived.
我怀疑他们仍然幸存着.
There should be an indication somewhere about
在某处应该有迹象能表明
how long ago they crashed.
他们坠毁了多久.
Sir, these people are alive.
长官,这些人还活着.
At least, they're in some form of cryogenic sleep.
至少,他们正处于某种形式的低温睡眠.
Any civilisation without faster-than-light technology
任何没有超光速科技的文明
would resort to this
都会依靠这个
to cross the vast distances between stars.
穿越行星间的巨大距离.
Otherwise, it'd take an entire generation,
用别的方法,将需要一代人的时间,
and given the effects...
而且效果...
We've got a shipload of frozen people.
我们得到一船冷冻人.
That would be the more succinct way of putting it.
那是他们放置更多人的简单方法.
Their current states probably
或许他们当前的状态,
protected them from the impact.
使他们从坠毁撞击中获得保护.
How many do you think there are?
你认为那里有多少人?
From the configuration of the ship's exterior,
根据飞船的外部结构,
four sections of varying size.
有4个不同的区域.
We'll do a quick head count,
很好,我们迅速的清点人头,
see what we're dealing with, then call for support.
看看能处理什么,然后呼叫支援.
Carter, Teal'c, you pair up.
卡特, 提亚克,你们一组.
Daniel and I will start in this compartment.
丹尼尔和我从这个区域开始.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
105.
105.
Jack!
杰克!
Stargate.SG1-s07e06.Lifeboat
第七季第06集 救生船
O'Neill?
欧尼尔?
Major Carter?
卡特少校?
Daniel Jackson, respond.
丹尼尔杰克森, 回答.
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
It's SG-4's IDC, sir.
这是SG-4的身份识别认证代码, 长官.
They're signalling that they've got SG-1.
他们通知说找到了SG-1.
Defence and medical team, stand by.
防御小组和医疗小组,做好准备.
Open the iris.
打开虹门.
What have we got?
什么情况?
Both unconscious, but stable.
两人昏迷,但状况稳定.
Get them to the infirmary
送他们到医务室,
and maintain security protocols.
并进行安全保护.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
I have to go back. I have to go back.
我必须回去. 我必须回去.
I have to go back. I have to go back to the ship!
我必须回去 我必须回飞船上去!
No! No! Daniel.
不! 不! 丹尼尔.
Daniel... It's OK. Don't be afraid.
丹尼尔... 没事了. 不要害怕.
Sergeants!
中士!
It's OK.
没事了.
Who are you?
你是谁?
What is this place?
这里是什么地方?
Notify me the moment they regain consciousness.
他们恢复意识后立即通知我.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Who is responsible for this?
谁为这个负责?
I demand to know why this has happened!
我要求知道为什么发生这个!
Why am I a prisoner?
为什么我是个囚犯?
Those may be removed when you calm down.
当你镇静下来后它们就会除去.
Calm? How do you expect me to be calm?
镇静? 你能怎样期待我去镇静?
I was made promises that nothing could go wrong.
我被承诺绝不会出错.
All right, let's start there.
很好,让我们从那里开始.
Tell me what has gone wrong.
你能告诉我哪里出错吗?
What has gone wrong. What has gone wrong.
什么出错了. 什么出错了.
Well, this is not the Stromos,
好, 这里不是斯匠末司,
you are not a member of my staff,
你不是我的成员之一,
and that is not me!
而且这个也不是我!
All right, listen carefully.
很好, 小心听我说.
We did not do this.
我们没有做这个.
We're in the dark about what has happened
我们和你一样
as much as you are.
不知道发生了什么.
If you cooperate...
如果你合作...
I will undergo no more of your tests.
我不再做你的试验.
Are you in pain? Yes!
你在头疼吗? 是的!
Yes, a great deal.
是的,很痛.
All right. I'll get something.
行. 我去做其他事.
In the meantime, try to stay calm,
这段时间里, 努力保持平静,
or you'll be restrained further.
不然你会被更一步限制行动.
You have no idea who I am, do you?
你不知道我是谁, 是吗?
That is not Daniel Jackson.
那不是丹尼尔杰克森.
But is he a Goa'uld?
他是勾阿呜吗?
No, sir, although at the moment
不是,长官,尽管此刻
he's every bit as arrogant.
他就如勾阿呜 那样的傲慢.
Then is he suffering from
那他是正在受
some sort of mental illness?
某种精神疾病的苦恼吗?
I don't know yet, sir.
我也不知道,长官.
His preliminary EEG readings are like nothing I've ever seen.
他的初步脑电图读数我从未见过.
There's indication of coma, but at the same time,
有昏迷的表示,但是同时,
we're seeing readings like those of a dozen people
我们读取到就像多达一打人
all jumbled together.
全部混在一起那样的数字.
Is his condition life-threatening?
他的情况威胁生命吗?
I couldn't even guess.
我甚至无法猜测.
He claims to be a passenger
他声称自己是那艘坠毁的
from the crashed alien vessel we discovered.
外星飞船上的乘客,
How's that possible?
那怎么可能呢?
I have no idea, but Teal'c is right.
我不清楚,但提亚克是对的.
And we're dealing with more than one passenger.
并且我们要应付不止一名乘客.
Daniel's behaviour in the gate room
丹尼尔在星门大厅以及
and throughout the preliminary testing
在整个测试过程中的行为
was distinctly different than now.
都和现在明显不同.
I'd say we've witnessed at least two,
我认为我们已经目睹了至少2个,
maybe even three, personalities.
或者3个不同人格.
Could there be more?
会有更多的吗?
We discovered several hundred passengers
我们发现了几百名
in cryogenic suspension.
低温睡眠中的乘客.
O'Neill requested an enumeration of the cryogenic chambers.
欧尼尔要求清查冷冻舱.
We separated and I lost consciousness momentarily.
我们分开进行,然后我失去了意识.
For what reason, I'm unsure.
至于原因,我不确定.
When I returned, I found Daniel Jackson,
我醒来后,丹尼尔杰克森,
O'Neill and Carter in their current states.
欧尼尔和 卡特少校就是现在这样了.
Speaking of which, sir,
说到那个,长官,
I'd like to check in on the colonel and Sam.
我要去检查一下上校和山姆的情况.
Keep me apprised. Yes, sir.
保持联♥系♥. 是的,长官.
Maybe you should head down to the infirmary.
提亚克,或许你应该到医务室去.
I intend to remain here.
我想呆在这.
Very well.
很好.
I'm ordinarily a very rational man.
我平常是个非常有理性的人.
Of course, Dr Jackson.
当然,杰克森博士.
I am a sovereign of Talthus.
我是塌区瑟斯的君主.
My name is Martice.
我叫马悌司.
Beg your pardon, sir.
请原谅,先生.
Oh, "sir". Well, that's a start.
噢, "先生".很好,那是开始.
Pupils are still a little dilated.
瞳孔仍然有些扩散.
It's as though they were struck with
就好像他们被
some sort of powerful zat weapon.
某种强力镭射枪武器击中.
At least their EEGs are still normal. Oi!
至少他们的脑电图仍然正常. 喂!
Doctor?
医生?
Inform General Hammond the colonel's awake.
通知哈蒙德将军上校醒了. 是的,夫人.
Hey, Doc. How are you feeling, sir?
嗨,医生. 你感觉怎么样,长官?
Headache. Bad.
头疼.很严重.
I can take care of that,
我会处理那个,
but first I need to know
但首先我需要知道
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表