General, what's this all about?
将军,发生什么事了?
At 0920 hours this morning,
今天早上09:20,
someone tried to enter the base using this.
有人试图用这个进入基地.
Colonel O'Neill's security ID.
欧尼尔上校的安全ID卡.
After he was taken into custody,
在他被监管以后,
he insisted on seeing you.
他坚决地要求见你.
Me? Why?
我?为什么?
I was hoping you could figure that one out,
我希望你能估计出那个,
Major. Open it.
少校.打开门.
Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere.
谢谢. 现在我们有一些进展了.
Sergeant, that coffee I asked for half an hour ago.
中士,半小时以前我要求你的那杯咖啡.
Anytime you feel like getting it...
任何时候你想要拿它...
He's a boy, sir.
他是个男孩,长官.
As it turns out, Carter,
只是现在是, 卡特,
yes, I am. For the moment.
对. 这是我.目前.
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Come on.
来吧.
It's me.
是我.
We tried to contact Colonel O'Neill,
我们正努力和欧尼尔上校联♥系♥,
even sent someone to his house.
甚至是派人到他家.
Do you understand how much trouble you're in?
你知道现在你有多大♥麻♥烦吗?
Lmpersonating a military officer is a federal offence.
模仿美国联邦军事长官.
I am not impersonating anyone.
我没有扮演任何人.
I am Jack O'Neill.
我是杰克 欧尼尔.
Stargate.SG1-s07e03.Fragile.Balance
第七季第03集 脆弱的平衡
Finally.
终于.
Hot chocolate? Are you kidding?
热巧克力饮料?你在开玩笑吗?
Where did you get this?
你在哪里得到了这个?
I didn't...
我没有...
I didn't get it anywhere. It's mine.
我没在任何地方得到它.它是我的.
Because you're Colonel O'Neill. Exactly.
因为你是欧尼尔上校. 确实.
Last night I ate some dinner,
昨晚我吃了些晚餐,喝了瓶啤酒,
had a beer, went to bed, and woke up like this.
上♥床♥睡觉,然后醒来就是这样了.
Can we please get to the part
我们就不能直接去
where you and Fraiser run some tests,
让你和弗雷泽做些测试,
find a cure, make me big again?
找到治愈方法,让我再次变大吗?
This is the security breach?
这是个安全破坏吗?
Daniel, tell them who I am, please.
丹尼尔, 请告诉他们我是谁.
OK, love to. Who are you?
好的, 喜欢的. 你是谁?
This young man claims he's Colonel O'Neill.
这个年轻人认为他就是欧尼尔上校.
It's a joke, right?
这是个玩笑,是吗?
What's going on? Daniel!
发生什么事了? 丹尼尔!
Sounds like him
听上去像他
at least the loud, grating parts.
至少是那响亮,摩擦的部分.
OK. You want proof?
没问题,你们想要证据?
Carter, you once carried a Tok'ra
卡特,你曾经携带过一个托克拉,
named Jolinar who gave her life
就是那个献出她生命
to save you.
来拯救你的尧力纳.
Daniel, until recently you were an ascended being.
丹尼尔,直到最近以前你还是升♥天♥的形态.
You broke the rules, you got kicked out
你破坏了规则,你被踢出了
of the Oma Desala fan club,
奥玛 迪萨拉崇拜者俱乐部,
and had your memory erased.
并且被擦除了记忆.
And you and Bra'tac
还有你和布瑞泰克双双
both just lost
刚在一次勾阿呜 的埋伏中
your snakes in a Goa'uld ambush.
丢了你们的小蛇.
Had your tretonin yet this morning?
今天早上你喝过萃托宁了吗?
How could this child possess such knowledge?
这个孩子怎么能拥有如此多的信息?
Because it's me.
因为这是我.
Anyone care to speculate
任何人推测出一个男孩
how a boy could be aware of classified information?
如何能 知道这些分类信息吗?
Well, sir, it could be him.
嗯,长官,可能就是他.
There is a physical resemblance.
有一个身体相似点.
But he can't be more than 15 years old.
但是他不可能超过15岁.
Are you saying Colonel O'Neill
你是在说欧尼尔上校一夜之间
has regressed more than 30 years overnight?
被逆转了30年吗?
Stranger things have happened.
奇怪的事已经发生了.
Name but one.
除了名字.
The time he got really old,
时间上他确实很老,
the time he became a caveman,
时间上他变成 一个穴居人,
the time we all...
时间上我们都...
Why don't we move on to the testing portion of this exercise?
为什么我们不转移到联♥系♥的测试部分呢?
Are you certain, Doctor?
医生,你肯定?
Within an acceptable margin of error,
在可接受的误差范围里,
the boy's DNA is virtually identical to Colonel O'Neill's.
男孩的DNA实际上和欧尼尔上校的相同.
What size margin of error?
多大的误差范围?
Very small.
非常小.
In a court of law, the DNA sample we took
在法♥院♥,我们带着的DNA样本
would be considered a high-probability
被认为极高的可能性
match to that of Colonel O'Neill.
同 欧尼尔上校的相吻合.
There is a tiny abnormality,
有一些极小的异常,
but for all intents and purposes, it's him.
但是目的和意图 表明,就是他.
"Tiny abnormality"
"极小的异常"
like the fact he's a few years younger
像事实上他比 他曾经过去的
than he's meant to be?
更年轻些?
To be honest, this is out of my league.
老实说, 这超过了我的能力范围.
We've got specialists flying in.
我们有些特别专家正在赶来.
We'll run more tests,
我们会进行更多的测试,
see what we can learn.
看看我们能知道些什么.
In the meantime, we'll try to make him as comfortable as possible.
同时,我们要试着使他尽可能的舒适.
I'll go set up a PlayStation.
我去买♥♥台PS游戏机.
You know...
你知道吗...
I think you two are enjoying this just a little too much.
我认为你们只不过稍许喜欢这个.
Well, you are kinda cute.
嗯, 你很可爱.
That's "sir" to you.
那是你的"长官".
And being trapped inside a scrawny little body
并且被困在一个骨瘦如柴的小身体里
isn't my idea of cute, Carter.
可不是我可爱的计划, 卡特.
Does possessing a younger body not
拥有一个年轻的身体难道不是
have certain advantages, O'Neill?
更有某些优势吗, 欧尼尔?
No. Not seeing it. What do you mean?
不. 看不出来.你是指什么?
Do you not experience increased health and vitality?
你没体验到更多的健康和活力吗?
My vitality was just fine, thank you.
我的活力很好,谢谢.
I think what Teal'c is saying is valid.
我认为提亚克说的令人信服.
How many of us wouldn't trade everything for
我们中有多少人无不愿意买♥♥卖♥♥一切
the chance to live our lives over?
以 得到像过去曾经那样活着的机会?
Yeah, well, I don't plan on staying like this.
对,没错, 我不希望像这样呆着.
Well, in the meantime, may I make a suggestion?
嗯, 与此同时,我能提个建议吗?
Try enjoying this as much as we are.
试着和我们一样多的喜爱这个.
Sir.
长官.
It's nice to know some things don't change.
很高兴知道某些事情还没改变.
I wasn't exactly expecting visitors.
我没特别期待访问者.
We'll send this stuff to the lab for analysis.
我们将把这个材料送到实验室作分♥析♥.
Well, if they find MSG,
很好,如果他们找到MSG,
I will never order from them again.
我决不会再从他们那里预订.
What are we doing here exactly?
我们究竟在这里做什么?
This is the last place you remember being...
这是你最后所在的地方,你曾记得...
Older?
更老吗?
Are you conducting a scientific experiment, O'Neill?
你正在引导一种科学实验, 欧尼尔?
Come on. That salsa's still good.
来吧. 那份辣汁还是很不错的.
What was the last thing you ate, sir?
你最后吃的东西是什么, 长官?
Four cheese burritos, some guacamole on the side.
四块乳酪肉饼, 另外还有些鳄梨沙拉酱.
Anything else? A beer. Then I hit the sack.
还有别的吗? 一瓶啤酒.然后我上♥床♥睡觉.
So whatever happened to you must have occurred once you were asleep.
那么无论发生了什么,一定是 在你睡着的时候.
Hey! Do you mind?
嗨! 介意吗?
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Whoa.
喔噢.
O'Neill. What is it?
欧尼尔. 怎么了?
Either I'm remembering
如果不是我记起了
a particularly bad dream,
一个尤其糟糕的梦,
or the Asgard paid me
或者就是阿斯加德昨晚
a little visit last night.
给我做了点稍许访问.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表