We could drive to any temple we want,
我们能开车去任何想去的神庙,
but instead we're in this jungle.
结果我们都在这个丛林里.
Yeah, OK. Let's spread out, look for a... temple.
是的,好了. 让我们散开,寻找...神庙
In lieu of that, a marker of some kind.
替代那个,做些标记.
Anything that might tell us where to go.
任何能告诉我们要去哪里的事情.
Go.
去吧.
Agh!
啊..!
"......"Found it!
(回响)找到它了!
This is the best spot for your ambush.
这是你伏击的最佳地点.
This path leads to the pyramid of Ramius.
这条路通向雷缪斯的金字塔.
I will go now to ensure that
现在我必须走了,
your eventual escape will be undetected.
我要保证最后你们逃离时候不被发现.
Brother.
好兄弟
"Tek matte, "Master Bra'tac.
忒克 麦忒,布瑞泰克大♥师♥.
It is an honour to be in your service.
很荣幸为你服务.
Many thanks, Adal. "Chel nok".
多谢了,阿达尔.Chel 闹克.
Right, Carter, do your thing.
好了, 卡特,开始做事.
Reynolds, I want flanking positions set up on either side.
雷诺兹,我要你在每一边建立侧面包围.
Ring the perimeter with claymores.
把克莱莫地雷埋成圆圈.
Not much faith in plan A?
对A计划没什么信心吗?
Since when has plan A ever worked?
从A计划开始以来?
Right.
对.
You OK? Yeah, I'm fine.
你好吗? 是的,很好.
At least you were right about there being something here.
至少你关于这里存在的事情是正确的.
We're gonna go look around. Stay put.
我们要到处走走看.呆着别动.
You got it, senor. Have fun.
你得到它了,先生们. 玩的愉快
This is definitely early Mayan stonework.
这是很明显的早期玛雅石材工艺.
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的.
SG-3 Sierra, this is SG-1 Niner.
SG-3 Sierra,这是SG-1 Niner.
What's your status?
报告你们的位置?
"We're maintaining position.
我们正保持位置.
Stargate is secure. No activity. "
星际之门很安全.没有活动.
Maybe we should start a pool.
也许我们该开凿个水池.
Is this cramped thing getting to you?
这个狭窄的东西碰到你了吗?
Why make these passageways so narrow?
为什么把这些通道建的这么窄?
"......"Maybe they were skinny people.
(丹尼尔)也许他们都是很瘦的人.
And the roof, too. Ow, my head. God!
还有屋顶也一样. 喔唷,我的头.上帝啊!
Skinny, short people.
消瘦,矮小的人.
It's a dead end.
这是个死路.
There's nothing on the walls or ceiling,
墙上和天花板上什么也没有,
no glyphs, no seals,
没有雕像,没有图章,
no Ancient script,
没有远古书写,
not even a pictograph.
甚至都没有象形文字.
Isn't there always writing?
是不是总是有书写?
You know, I mean,
你知道,我的意思是,
somewhere there's bound to be... Maybe not.
某个地方一定会有...或许没有
"SG-1 Niner, this is SG-3 Sierra. "
SG-1 Niner,这是SG-3 Sierra.
"Target has come through the gate"......"
目标通过了星门
and is en route to your position. "
另外正在去你位置的途中.
Right, heads up.
收到,准备.
Do it.
开始吧.
Carter? I don't understand, sir.
卡特? 我不明白,长官.
Hit him again?
再打它一次?
A third dart could kill. We want him alive.
第3支标枪能杀死他.我们需要他活着.
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的.
Fire in the hole!
地雷!
C4!
C4炸♥药♥!
"......"
(引擎喷射声)
Sir, our position's been made.
长官,我们的位置暴露了.
Grab the wounded and saddle up.
带上伤员撤退.
SG-3 Sierra, dial the gate. We're aborting the mission.
SG-3 Sierra,拨号♥星门. 任务中止.
"Negative, SG-1.
拒绝,SG-1.
We have major"......"unfriendly Jaffa closing in on our position. "
有大量不友好的贾法♥正♥在向我们逼近.
"We cannot hold the gate.
我们守不住星门.
Repeat, Stargate is not secure. "
重复,星际之门不安全.
Soon we will be surrounded.
很快我们就会被包围.
If we fight, many more will die.
如果我们战斗,很多人都会死.
What do you wanna do?
你想要做什么?
Surrender.
投降.
There is a chance Adal
这是个机会阿达尔和他的反抗贾法
and his rebel Jaffa can free us later.
稍后能释放我们.
Dr Jackson? Dr Lee?
杰克森博士? 李博士?
Yeah, we're here. We found a chamber. Gonna be a while.
是的,我们在这里. 我们找到个密室.在呆会.
"Ah, take your time, senor. "
啊,不用着急,先生们
We're paying him by the hour.
我们是按小时付钱的.
I don't understand. How are we supposed to
我不明白. 如果没有任何写作,
find this thing if there is no writing?
我们怎样找到这个东西?
All water flows towards it.
所有的水流向它.
So?
那么?
Give me your canteen.
给我你的水壶.
Here, hold this.
在这,拿着.
What good's that gonna do?
有什么好处吗?
"......"
(滴水声)
There's something under here.
这下面有些东西.
You're good.
你真棒.
How's he doing?
他怎么样?
Stable, but we've gotta get him out soon.
还算稳定,但我们必须尽快把他带出去.
I'm fine.
我很好.
Jaffa!
贾法!
I'll handle this.
我来处理.
Greetings!
你好啊!
Well, uh, I know how this looks,
很好,呃,我知道这看起来怎样,
so I think it's important we clear up any misunderstanding right away.
所以我想应该马上澄清误会.
We did not come to kill you.
我们不是来杀你的.
Honest.
诚实的.
Am I right?
我不是吗?
The fact is, and this is the fun part,
事实是,而且这也是有趣的部分,
we actually came to save your ass... es.
我们实际上是来拯救你的ass...es.
All your asses.
你们所有人的asses.
Do you see the irony?
你明白反语吗?
All right,
很好,
there's this guy out there, big guy,
外边有个家伙,大家伙,
big guy in a black suit,
穿一套黑衣服的大家伙,
none too fond of you Goa'ulds.
一点也不喜欢你们勾阿呜.
Well, anyway, he's the one we're after, not you.
嗯,无论如何, 他才是我们想追求的那个,不是你.
So if you wanna let us go,
因此,如果你想要我们走,
we'll be on our way to save the world another day.
我们就会回去,另一天再拯救世界.
You're not buying this.
你没买♥♥这个.
Jaffa!
贾法!
Kree!
可里!
Well, that went well.
嗯,很顺利.
That went well.
很顺利.
"......"Well, at least it has writing on it.
(李)很好,至少它上面有写东西.
Yeah.
是啊.
What's it say?
它说什么?
I have no idea.
我不知道.
Oh.
噢.
Careful!
小心!
It's the root technology of a sarcophagus,
这是发展出石棺的科技,
which causes madness and addiction.
能引发疯狂并上瘾.
This is, supposedly, something far more powerful,
这是,推测,非常强有力的,
so activating it could be bad.
因此激活它会很糟糕.
OK.
没问题.
Let's try picking it up without touching it too much.
让我们试着抬起它, 不要接触过多.
"......"
(轰隆隆)
Running would be a good idea about now.
现在开始跑是个好主意.
Dr Jackson, can you hear me?
杰克森博士,能听到我吗?
"......"
(水激射声)
Your friend's condition worsens.
你朋友的情况恶化了.
Yeah, well, your friends can show up anytime now.
是的,嗯,你朋友现在应该随时出现.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表