Trust me, I'm saving the best for last.
相信我,我在把最好的留到最后.
This isn't at all creepy.
这不全都是毛骨悚然的.
It gets better.
噢,开始好点了.
They look like partially developed foetuses.
他们看起来像部分成长中的胚胎
They don't look human to me.
它们不像我这样的人类.
Failed experiments of some kind?
某种类型的失败实验?
"What kind?" is the question.
哪种类型的问题.
Well, there's one way to find out.
嗯,有个办法能找出来.
No. Forget it.
不,忘掉它吧.
We've already tried that.
少校,我们已经试过那个了.
All the codes are encrypted.
所有代码都被加密.
I've requested a data retrieval team.
我要求了一个数据恢复小组.
Present and accounted for.
提出并说明.
Right. Of course.
对,当然.
So, how have you been? Busy. You?
那么你怎么样? 很忙, 你呢?
Busy.
很忙.
You know, I never properly thanked you
你知道吗,我还没正式感谢你所做的事,
for that memo on Woolsey.
关于伍尔西的备忘录.
Maybe we could go out for dinner sometime.
嗯,或许我们哪天能外出晚餐.
I'm seeing someone right now.
正好现在我就在约会某人.
Really? You?
真的? 你?
Hm. Well, you asked me out.
是你要我出来的.
Yeah. Right. Sorry.
是, 是. 抱歉.
I'm going to go check in
我去检查一下
with Dr Jackson and Teal'c.
杰克森博士和提亚克.
Most of the artefacts are related
大多数加工品在某些方式下
in some way to Sekhmet.
都和赛克迈特有关.
I'm guessing they were found on Earth,
我正推测它们是在地球上被找到的,
possibly in an Egyptian tomb
可能是在埃及的古墓
or crypt of some kind.
或者某种类型的土窖里.
Nothing of note?
没什么注意的吗?
No, it's interesting stuff,
不,我意思是有趣的东西.
but not really.
但是,呃.不,其实不是.
What's this?
这是什么?
It would appear to be an ark.
它看起来像是一个方舟.
Ordained in the gold motif of Ra,
标志着拉的金色主题,太阳神.
the sun god. Possibly a gift to Sekhmet.
或许是一个送给赛克迈特的礼物.
What's in it?
好的,它里面是什么?
We haven't been able to open it.
我不知道,我们还没能打开它.
But these turn.
但是,嗯.这些旋转纽.
Some sort of combination lock?
某种暗号♥锁?
So it would seem.
似乎是的.
Any luck with the scientist?
和那个科学家走运吗?
No, not exactly.
不,根本不.
You know the girl,
你知道那个女孩,
she maybe on tape killing everybody?
她或许在带子里杀死所有人?
but I'm sure that guy is not innocent.
但是我相当肯定上面那家伙并不清白.
What about that girl?
嗯,那个女孩怎么样?
She hasn't said anything since we locked her up.
自从我们把她锁起来后 就什么也没说.
I was kind of hoping that you'd give it a try.
我倒是希望你去试一试.
Me?
我?
Heard you got a knack for this type of thing.
听说你有做这类事情的本领.
Hi, I'm Daniel Jackson.
嗨,我是丹尼尔杰克森.
You're Anna, right?
你是安娜,对吗?
You know, when I first saw you,
你知道吗, 当我第一次看见你,
I didn't believe that you could do the things
我不相信你能做
they said you did.
他们说你做过的那些事.
And even after I saw it for myself,
并且知道吗,我自己看过它以后,
I still don't believe it.
我仍然不相信那个.
Look, I know you don't know me
你看,我知道你不认识我,
and you have no reason to trust me, but...
而且你也没理由相信我,但是.
I want to help you.
我想帮助你.
Before I do that,
在我那样做之前,
I need to know a few things first.
我需要先知道一些事情.
I need to know who you are.
我需要知道你是谁.
What's happened to you.
你发生了什么.
Why you're here in a cell like this.
为什么你会在像这样的牢房♥里.
Do you even understand me?
你甚至能理解我吗?
I didn't kill those people.
我没有杀死那些人.
There's some overwhelming evidence.
嗯,那里有一些相当清楚的证据.
It wasn't me.
那不是我.
Please, you have to believe me. It wasn't me.
请你一定要相信我. 那不是我.
Turn it off. Turn it off!
关掉它. 关掉它!
Sorry.
抱歉.
I couldn't do those things.
我不会做那些事情.
It looks like you did.
看上去像你做的.
It's not me.
那不是我.
Then who is it?
那么是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道.
OK, where were you
好的,当这个发生的时候,
when this was happening?
你在哪里?
If the person on the tape isn't you,
如果在带子上的人不是你,
where were you?
你在哪里?
What were you doing?
你在做什么?
I don't remember.
我不记得了!
Who is Dr Keffler?
谁是凯弗尔博士?
He is the one who made me.
他是制♥造♥我的人.
She says Keffler made her.
她说凯弗尔制♥造♥了她.
What does that mean?
那究竟是什么意思?
Some sort of genetic research?
某种类型的基因研究.
No, she's over 20 years old.
不,她已经超过20岁了.
The operation hasn't been going on that long.
手术不会能持续那么久.
The Asgard can rapidly grow
我们知道阿斯加德能快速的发育
a human clone, but...
一个人类克隆体,但是.
Area 51 has a sample of Goa'uld nanite technology
51区有一个勾阿呜纳米技术样本,
from the planet Argos.
来自于行星阿哥斯.
It can rapidly grow a human
它也能很快地成长一个人类,
with the ability to learn very quickly,
还有快速学习的能力
and the rogue NID would have had access to that.
而流氓NID可能会接近那个.
She says Keffler is responsible for
她还说凯弗尔需要
everything that happened.
对发生的一切承担责任.
How? I don't know.
怎样? 我不知道.
Do you think she's telling the truth?
你认为她在说真话?
I don't know what to think.
老实说,我不知道怎么想.
She believes she didn't do it.
她无疑相信自己没有做那个,
Says the girl on the tape isn't her.
说那个录影带里的女孩不是她.
How can that be possible?
那怎么可能?
The NID have cloned a Goa'uld symbiote before.
NID以前克隆过一个勾阿呜共生体.
She could be a clone.
对,当然,她可能是一个克隆体.
There could be more than one of her.
因此那应该有不止一个的她.
How well did you search the facility?
你是怎样搜索这个设施的?
Top to bottom.
从上到下.
I better put an APB out to local authorities.
我最好去给地方当局安排全境通告.
Anna, how long have you lived here?
安娜, 你在这里生活多久了?
Since I remember.
自从我记事以来.
Yeah? How long is that, exactly?
是吗? 确切的是多久?
I don't know.
我不知道.
Have you ever had a birthday?
你有过生日吗?
You know, a birthday.
你知道一个生日,呃.
A cake with candles on it, funny hats,
一块插着蜡烛的蛋糕,滑稽的帽子,
pin the tail on the donkey, that kind of thing.
大头针别上驴尾巴,有点儿那样的.
He gave me this paper and some new charcoal.
他给我这些纸和一些炭笔.
Who, Dr Keffler?
谁,凯弗尔博士?
He always gave me paper,
他总是给我纸,
but once he said it was my birthday.
但有一次他说那是我的生日.
Just once?
只有1次.
Have you ever seen anything outside of this room?
你有看过这房♥间外的任何东西吗?
Just pictures.
只是画画.
I've read a lot of books which describe the world outside.
我读过很多描述外面世界的书.
The mountains, oceans. The sun.
那山脉,大海,太阳.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表