Let's worry about getting out of here first.
我们还是考虑怎么出去先.
Rings?
传送环?
What good's that? Nowhere to ring to.
啥玩意儿? 不知道在哪里呀.
We found a ring platform when we found the gate.
我们找到星门时有发现了传送平台.
So it hasn't been used in 2,000 years.
那么说已经有2000年没用过那东西了.
Well, let's see if it still works.
好吧,看看它还能工作吗?
Looks like we got here first.
看上去我们是第一个来这儿的.
Jaffa, kree!
贾法, 可里!
Two unauthorised personnel detected on sensors
传感器显示两个不明身份的人
approaching your sector.
正朝你那边去.
This is hopeless.
看来没戏了.
It has to be here somewhere.
就该在这儿附近才对呀.
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
Bingo.
中啦
Jaffa, kree!
贾法, 可里!
Shel-norak.
Shel-norak.
Do we know where it is we're going?
知道传到哪里吗?
Not a clue.
没线索哦.
Gal a'quel.
Gal a'quel.
Argh!
Argh!
Nice timing. Thanks.
够及时. 谢谢.
Jonas Quinn. Ambassador.
乔纳斯 奎恩. 大使.
Where are we? Warehouse,
我们在哪儿? 一个仓库,
where they keep Goa'uld artefacts,
就是我们放勾阿呜制品的地方,
including a ring platform.
当然还包括这个传送平台.
And a crystal.
还有一个水晶体.
Let's go. There's more Jaffa on our tails.
走吧,屁♥股♥后面还有一群贾法呢.
Perimeter's clear.
周围安全了.
We've a visual on Major Robbin's position
我们看见罗宾少校
across the square.
穿过广场不见了.
OK, Sergeant. Sit tight. O'Neill out.
好的,军士.稳住.欧尼尔出来了.
Colonel. Hey.
(卡特) 上校. 嘿.
Where'd you find them?
在哪里找到他俩的?
They dropped into the warehouse.
他们被传送进了仓库.
Nice. The crystal?
漂亮,那水晶体呢?
Right here.
在这儿.
I'll take that.
拿给我吧.
I think it'd be better if we held onto it.
我想还是我们拿着比较好.
I'm afraid I must insist.
恐怕我必须坚持我的意见.
What is this?
什么意思?
I've made a separate arrangement.
我已另有安排了.
Put down your weapons, Colonel,
放下武器,上校,
or I will be forced to destroy these people.
否则我不得不杀了这些人.
The crystal.
水晶体.
You're an idiot, you know that?
蠢猪,你知道吗?
In exchange for this,
作为交换,
Anubis has agreed to leave Kelownan territory untouched.
阿努比斯答应离开基隆拿永不回来.
Thus confirming my last statement.
因此,你们还是听我的吧.
He knows our Naquadria supplies are depleted,
他知道我们的那夸达已经枯竭了,
but I believe he may find another mine
但我相信他会在地拉那的领地
on Tiranian territory.
找到新的矿.
That's a lie.
你胡说.
One of your scientists is a Kelownan spy.
你们的一位科学家是基隆拿 间谍.
You've been trying to build a bomb
最近3年内,
for the last three years.
你们准备造一颗炸♥弹♥.
But we didn't mine the Naquadria.
但我们不开采那夸达
We stole it from the Andaris.
我们从安得利人哪里偷.
What?
什么?
Don't you see what's happening here?
没看见这里发生了什么吗?
He's using you against each other. Enough!
他在利用你们互相攻击. 够了!
You can't afford to fight.
你们无法再战斗下去了.
This planet is a target,
整个星球都被瞄准了
not just Kelowna or Tirania.
无论是基隆拿或地拉那.
You have to stand together.
你们必须团结一致.
I said enough!
我说够了!
You've gotta start trusting each other,
你们必须要相互信任,
or you're all gonna become slaves.
否则你们都会成为奴隶.
If you're lucky.
前提是你们运气好,还活着的话.
The crystal.
水晶体.
Thank you.
谢谢.
As for the rest of you,
至于剩下的人,
you'll be publicly executed,
你们将被当众处决,
as an example to all those who would defy their god.
作为那些胆敢挑衅神明的人的例子.
Does it have to be publicly?
必须得当众吗?
I could kill you now.
我现在就可以杀了你.
Publicly's fine.
当众也不错呀.
Jaffa!
贾法!
Aargh!
Aargh!
Tel nor, hatak mal shee.
Tel nor, hatak mal shee.
Your ship is at my mercy. You are defeated.
你的飞船已在我的怜悯之下了. 你被打败了.
Surrender now.
投降吧.
Jaffa, kree!
贾法, 可里!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Argh!
Argh!
Jonas!
乔纳斯!
Agh!
Agh!
I owe you one.
我欠你一次.
We'll call it even.
各不相欠,打个平手啦.
The last time you returned to Kelowna,
上次你回基隆拿时,
you were considered a traitor.
还被视为叛徒.
That will not be the case this time.
这次不会了.
Are you sure?
真的吗?
The Andaris and Tiranians only participated
安得利人和地拉那人
in a joint ruling council
只会加入一个联合政♥府♥,
on condition you were the Kelownan representative.
前提是你是基隆拿的代表.
Your year's experiences
你多年的经历
will be vital to our planet facing
对于我们星球将来所要面临的一切,
what awaits in our future.
是至关重要的.
We need you, Jonas.
我们需要你,乔纳斯.
Got everything packed?
东西都装好了吗?
Toothbrush, slippers, hair gel?
牙刷,拖鞋,发胶?
Yes.
啊,收好了.
Sir.
长官.
It was an honour, son. Yes, it was.
是你的荣耀啊,小子. 是的.
When we first met you told me that t
我们第一次见面的时候,
he issues between my planet's nations
你告诉我当我知道这里将发生的一切时,
would seem insignificant
我星球上的国家之争
once I found out what was really going on up there.
将变得无足轻重.
Yeah, I remember that. You do?
啊,我想起来了. 哦,想起来啦?
Yeah. That's great.
啊. 那太好了.
It's all kind of coming back.
全都想起来了.
I'm glad I had the chance to find out.
很高兴我能查明真♥相♥.
Me, too.
我也是.
You have the heart of a warrior, Jonas Quinn.
你有颗武士的心,乔纳斯 奎恩.
Continue to fight well.
继续好好战斗吧.
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥哦.
Uh...
啊
You earned it.
你应得的.
Thanks.
谢谢.
Hey, Daniel.
嘿,丹尼尔.
Feed my fish?
帮我喂鱼?
You all right? Yeah.
还好吗? 是的.
Well, dinner's at seven. Don't be late.
那好,晚餐7点开始,别迟到了.
Teal'c gets a little cranky
提亚克血糖低的时候
when his blood sugar gets low.
就会很暴躁.
Jack. Yeah?
杰克. 啊?
It's not that I mind rejoining SG-1
其实我重回SG-1
and exploring the galaxy,
应该不是那么想着去探索银河系,
meeting new cultures, jeopardy,
去了解新鲜文化,去冒险,
saving the world that kind of thing.
去拯救世界之类的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表