What's going on?
发生什么了?
Getting MALP telemetry from P3X-289.
从P3X-289得到了移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪的遥感.
Atmosphere is completely toxic.
大气完全是有毒的.
Sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, ammonia.
二氧化硫,一氧化碳,甲烷,氨水.
If there was a gate,
但假设那里有星门,
there was life there at some point.
那里也会有一些生命.
Yeah, I think that's a safe assumption. Look at this.
是的,我认为那是安全的设想. 看这个.
We got these images two hours ago
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪发送过去
after the MALP went through.
2小时以后得到的这些图像.
The dome seems to be the only thing
那个穹顶似乎是
that withstood the effects of the atmosphere.
唯一能禁得起大气影响的东西.
How big is it?
它有多大?
About 2. 2km wide and 500 metres high.
约宽2.2公里,高500米.
The MALP's giving us a proximity alert.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪刚发给我们接近警报.
Three metres, and we're picking up a static charge.
3米, 并且正在获得静电反应.
Stop.
停止.
Extend the arm.
延伸机械臂.
It went right through.
它穿过去了.
Whatever it is, it's not solid.
不管那是什么, 它不是固体.
Move forward.
向前移♥动♥.
We've lost contact.
我们失去联♥系♥.
The MALP's not responding.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪没有回答.
Bring up that last image.
提取出最后的图像.
How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
I have no idea.
我不知道.
Stargate.SG1-s07e05.Revisions
第七季第05集 修正
Colonel O'Neill, report.
欧尼尔上校, 报告.
We're good, sir, but not much of a view.
我们很好,长官.但是视野不算好.
What about suit integrity?
衣服怎么样?
The hazmats could withstand
(卡特) 可以经受住危险
12 hours of exposure before any serious degradation.
12小时的暴露,在任何严重的降低之前.
Not a problem, sir.
(欧尼尔) 没问题,长官.
We can make it to the dome and back inside an hour.
我么能在一小时内到达穹顶并且返回.
Understood. Hammond out.
明白了.哈蒙德通话完毕.
Picking up a static charge.
(卡特) 获得静电感应.
Yeah, I can feel it.
(丹尼尔) 嗯,我能感觉到.
So what do we do,
(欧尼尔) 那么我们怎么做,
just walk through?
只是走过去吗?
The MALP met no resistance.
(卡特) 移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪没有遇到抵抗.
But it disappeared.
但是它消失了.
It did transmit for a while
在我提议它传过去,
before we lost the signal,
并失去信♥号♥♥之前
which suggests it got through.
它确实传送过一小会资料.
I'm reading normal atmosphere
(卡特) 读取到正常的大气成分
oxygen, nitrogen.
氧气, 氮气.
We're clean, too.
我们也很干净.
Seems the barrier scrubbed the suits
(丹尼尔) 似乎我们穿过的时候
when we passed through.
蔽障清洗了衣服.
The inside of the barrier
(卡特) 蔽障内部
seems to be some kind of hologram.
似乎是某种全息图像.
You can feel the resistance.
你能感觉到抵抗.
That, combined with the static charge,
那么,加上静电感应
must act as a warning,
一定是代表着警告
so you don't accidentally step through.
因此你不会意外的跨出去.
The MALP appears to be fully operational.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪看来没有故障.
The barrier must block the signal.
蔽障一定阻碍了信♥号♥♥.
This is an amazing piece of technology.
这是项令人吃惊的技术.
Permeable to solid objects,
可以穿过固体,
but won't allow the poisonous atmosphere in.
但却不允许有毒气体进入.
We really need to study this further.
我们真的需要进一步研究这个.
All right, come on out. Let's go.
很好, 出来吧. 我们过去
Hello.
你好.
We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你.
You came from outside. Yes, we did.
你们从外面来的. 是的.
What's your name? What's yours?
你叫什么名字? 你的呢?
I asked you first.
我先问你的.
I'm called Nevin. Hello, Nevin.
我叫内文. 你好, 内文.
I'm Jack. That's Sam, Daniel and Teal'c.
我是杰克.这是山姆, 丹尼尔和提亚克.
You wear strange clothes.
你们穿着奇怪的衣服.
You caught us on a bad day.
你在坏天气里抓到了我们.
Nevin, where are your parents?
内文,你父母在哪里?
My father's in the town.
我父亲在城镇里.
Can you show us?
你能带我们去吗?
We just want to talk to him.
我们只想和他谈谈.
Maybe we could trade.
或许我们能做点生意.
You know, sir,
你知道吗,长官,
we probably could have found the town
没有他的帮助
without his help.
我们应该也能找到这个城镇.
Nevin? I found some people in the garden.
内文? 我在花♥园♥里发现一些人.
Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c.
杰克, 山姆, 丹尼尔和提亚克.
I'm Kendrick, Nevin's father.
我是坎坠亚, 内文的父亲.
I assume you don't get many visitors.
我认为你们没有太多的访客.
We thought we were the only survivors.
我们认为自己是唯一的幸存者.
Survivors of what, exactly?
什么的幸存者,确切的说?
You'd better speak to the council.
你最好和议会谈谈.
You came from outside the dome?
你们从穹顶外面来的?
That's right.
(欧尼尔) 没错.
But the atmosphere is toxic.
但是大气是有毒的.
Anyone who went outside would die almost instantly.
任何人走到外面几乎会立刻死去.
We wore protective suits.
我们穿着保护服.
But where do you come from, originally?
但是你们来自哪里, 原来?
From a planet called Earth.
来自一个叫做地球的行星.
It's about 6,000 light years from here.
距离这里大约6000光年.
You came in a spaceship?
你们用宇宙飞船来的?
No, we came through the Stargate.
不,我们通过星际之门来的.
It's that big,
就是那个大的,
circular object with symbols carved on it.
上面雕刻着标志的圆东西.
It's right outside the dome.
它就在穹顶外面.
There must be a historical reference to...
那么一定有利是涉及到...
One moment, please.
请稍等.
The Gate of Mahg Mar.
Mahg Mar之门.
Discovered 563 years ago.
发现于563年以前.
Believed to have been of significance
相信它在对女神摩莉根的崇拜过程中
in the worship of Goddess Morrigan.
有重要意义.
Taken from Danaan
来自于傣南,
and displayed in the National Museum of History.
并且展示于国家历史博物馆.
So you do know about the gate?
那么你们知道星门?
We do now.
我们知道.
We've accessed the relevant information through the Link.
我们通过连接取出相关的资料.
It's a direct neural interface
它是一个用于数据库
with a databank.
直接和神经相连的接口.
Ow.
噢.
The Link contains the sum total of our knowledge
连接包含着我们全部的知识
all our history, our culture, our science. Everything.
全部的历史,文化,科学. 所有一切.
You can call up this information whenever you need it?
无论何时当你需要的时候 就能取出信息?
Precisely.
确实是的.
Think this'll work?
你真的认为这样能工作?
The signal was lost only
信♥号♥♥是在传送器
when the transmitter crossed the barrier.
穿过蔽障以后才丢失的.
We need only manoeuvre the MALP
我们只需要调整移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪
into the correct position.
到正确的位置.
Nice.
很好.
We have a scheduled radio contact with SG-1, sir.
我们有计划同SG-1的无线电联♥系♥,长官.
Dial the gate.
拨号♥星门.
SG-1, this is General Hammond. Come in.
SG-1,这是哈蒙德将军. 接进来.
Yes, sir. We read you,
是的,长官. 我们收到了,
loud and clear.
声音又大又清晰.
Loud and clear. Colonel O'Neill, report.
又大又清晰. 欧尼尔上校,报告.
It turns out this planet's not so dead after all, sir.
事实证明这颗行星并非死气沉沉,长官.
I take it the dome's inhabited. Yes, sir.
我猜穹顶内有居民. 是的,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表