剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
皮卡德
Oh, um, Picard.
皮-卡-德
P-i-c-a-r-d.
让-吕克
Jean-Luc.
很高兴在此见到你 上将 欢迎回来
It's nice to see you up and around, Admiral. Welcome back.
进来
Come.
让-吕克
Jean-Luc.
克莉斯滕
Kirsten.
你好
Hello.
可以坐下吗
May I?
你显然有紧急联邦事务
Apparently, you have urgent Federation business.
我记得你决定不插手重大事务了
I understood you to have left affairs of state behind.
我能不插手绝不插手
I am staying as far from it all as I can.
那你这次有何贵干
So then what can I do for you?
-布鲁斯 麦道克斯 -他怎么了
- Bruce Maddox. - What about him?
我相信他在使用过世的德塔中校的
I believe that he is using neurons
过世的德塔中校的神经元
from the late Commander Data
制♥造♥新的有机合成生命
to create a new organic synthetic.
这可没有离大事很远
Well, that's not far from all of it,
这就是大事
it is all of it.
罗慕伦人也牵涉其中
The Romulans are involved.
事情真是越滚越大
This gets better and better.
德塔中校不仅是我的同事
Commander Data was not only my colleague,
更是我的挚友
he was my dear friend,
而他为联邦献出了自己的
and he gave his life, body and soul,
肉体 生命和灵魂
to the Federation.
如果有任何可能
And if there is a chance
他的一部分还存活在世间
that some part of him still exists,
我认为我们有义务进行彻查
then I think we have an obligation to investigate.
没有什么"我们" 让-吕克
There is no "We," Jean-Luc.
克莉斯滕 我知道我们不是一直志同道合
Kirsten, I know we have not always seen eye to eye.
但是我有一个请求
Nevertheless, I have a request to make.
考虑我服役多年
Based on my years of service,
我希望你能让我复职
I want you to reinstate me,
只是临时的 为了一项任务
temporarily, for one mission.
我需要一艘小型曲率引擎侦察舰
I will need a small warp-capable reconnaissance ship
最精简的人员配置 如果你觉得我的军衔
with a minimal crew, and if you feel that my rank
实在是太过惹眼 那这样
makes me too conspicuous, well, then,
我很乐意降级成为上校
I an content to be demoted to Captain.
你真是自我感觉良好
The sheer fucking hubris.
你觉得你这么回来晃一圈就能让我放心
You think you could just waltz back in here and be entrusted
让你带着人去太空吗
with taking men and women into space?
你觉得我那天没和银河系里的其他人一样
Don't you think I was watching the holo the other day
看了你的采访视频吗
along with everyone else in the galaxy?
我不该公开♥发♥表意见
I should not have spoken in public.
罗慕伦人是我们的敌人 我们曾试图
The Romulans were our enemies, and we tried
尽我们所能帮助他们
to help them for as long as we could,
但甚至在合成生命体进攻火星之前
but even before the synthetics attacked Mars,
联邦内的十四个种族就联合发言
14 species within the Federation said,
"让罗慕伦人走 否则我们脱离联邦"
"Cut the Romulans loose, or we'll pull out."
这是在让联邦瓦解和让罗慕伦人离开之间
It was a choice between allowing the Federation to implode
做出选择
or letting the Romulans go.
联邦无权决定
The Federation does not get to decide
一个种族的生死
if a species lives or dies.
我们有权 当然有权
Yes, we do. We absolutely do.
无数其他种族都靠着我们维系联盟
Thousands of other species depend upon us for unity,
和团结
for cohesion.
我们当时没有足够的舰船
We didn't have enough ships left.
必须做出选择
We had to make choices.
但伟大的皮卡德舰长不喜欢那道指令
But the great Captain Picard didn't like his orders.
我是替联邦做出表率
I was standing up for the Federation,
为了联邦精神
for what it represents,
为了它至今依然代表的东西
for what it should still represent.
你怎敢对我说教
How dare you lecture me?
你大可再次无视我 那就准备好付出代价
Ignore me again at your cost.
-什么代价 -你深处危机 上将
- My cost? - You are in peril, Admiral.
这里没有什么危机
There is no peril here,
只有一位曾经伟大而今又渴望权力的人
only the pitiable delusions of a once-great man
那可怜的妄想
desperate to matter.
这已经不是你的地盘了 让-吕克
This is no longer your house, Jean-Luc.
你还是做好你最擅长的事
So do what you're good at:
滚回家吧
go home.
你的请求被驳回了
Request denied.
安全胸章需一直可见
Security badges must be visible at all times.
我来帮忙吧
Here, let me help you with that.
我真丢脸
So embarrassing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是新来的吗 我没见过你
Are you new here? I haven't seen you around.
昨天才到
Yesterday.
我的驻留期六个月之前就该开始
My residency was supposed to start six months ago,
但在我来的半路上罗慕伦自♥由♥邦收回了授权
but the Romulan Free State revoked it when I was halfway here.
我不知道原因 也不知道他们又让我来了
I have no idea why, or why they finally reinstated it.
这听上去像他们的风格
Well, that sounds about right.
他们依然不清楚
They still don't have a clear idea
这个方块遭受了多大损伤
of how much damage this cube sustained,
也许他们清楚却不说
or maybe they do and they just aren't telling,
不管怎样 你不能不开启这个就
but, anyway, you don't want to cross over into the Gray Zone
进入灰区
without this turned on.
别担心 不会有事的
Don't worry, you're gonna be fine.
早安 欢迎来到9834号♥行动圈
Morning and welcome to Ops Cycle 9834.
到了
Here we go.
作为博格神器号♥研究所的客人
As guests of the Borg Artifact Research Institute,
你们的安全对我们来说很重要
your safety is important to us.
你们正身处已知最具破坏性的
You are standing inside one of the most
武器之一的内部 即使不在活动状态
destructive weapons ever known, and though no longer active,
它也潜藏着巨大危险
it remains potentially dangerous.
请勿随意离开
Please don't venture outside
既定研究区域
of your designated research area.
请假设任何你所不了解的
Assume that any fixture or instrument
设施及装置都是有害的
not personally known to be benign is malignant.
罗慕伦人很喜欢大惊小怪
Romulans are into drama.
他是谁
Who is that?
他叫纳雷克 也是个新人
That's Narek. He's new here, too.
我不知道罗慕伦人还能这么帅
I didn't know Romulans could be so hot.
灰色♥区♥域里会...
from the Gray Zone will result in...
我也是
Me, either.
在灰色♥区♥域里 你们可能会遇到
While in the Grey Zone, you are likely to encounter
博格集♥合♥的前成员
former members of the Borg Collective.
你还在调查博格集♥合♥的事吗
Are you researching the xBs?
我可是用全身心在调查
It's a little more hands-on.
如果你的徽章闪绿光
And if your gradient badge starts to blink green,
就赶紧跑
run.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
纳雷克 这是...
Narek, this is...
楚尔理工的娜哈沙拉·库拿马黛丝特菲
Dr. Naàshala Kunamadèstifee of Trill Polytech.
研究所很期待看到你的工作得到应用 博士
The Institute is eager to see your work bear fruit, Doctor.
这个集♥合♥有多大的可能和博格重新建立联♥系♥
How likely is the Collective to reestablish a link to your Borg?
就这么释放他们真的明智吗
Is it, is it really wise to release them?
他们是前伯格人 而且我们不是在释放他们
They're former Borg, and we're not "Releasing" them,
-我们只是来重启他们 -没什么危险的
- we're reclaiming them. - There's really no danger.
当博格方块飞船发生子空间崩溃
When a cube undergoes submatrix collapse,
集♥合♥就会立刻切断
the Collective immediately severs its link
和受到影响的人之间的联♥系♥
to the afflicted population.
在集♥合♥看来
As far as the Collective are concerned,
这里就是个坟墓
this is just a graveyard.
那我们成了什么了
And what does that make us?
就和你在坟墓里的东西一样
The same as you find in any graveyard.
有些是以尸体为食的东西 有的是鬼魂
Some have come to feed on the dead, some are ghosts,
还有一些像你一样 阿莎博士
and a few, like you, Dr. Asha,
寄希望于让死人复活
have pinned their hopes on resurrection.
我能加入你们一起行动吗
May I join you for the procedure?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表