剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
or that Ramdha was on it.
那会是事实吗
And would that have been the truth?
我可能已经读了所有涉及这艘方块飞船历史的
I've probably read every unclassified document
未加密的文件
that there is pertaining to the history of this cube.
一定在那里面的什么地方
It must have been in there somewhere.
甚至连罗慕伦的审查也有遗漏的时候
Even Romulan censors have to slip up sometimes.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我可能爱上你了
I may be falling in love with you.
我回来了
I'm back.
你的耳朵也回来了
So are your ears.
我能闻到她身上的味道
I can smell her on you.
这味道很明显
The smell is remarkably...
是充满肉♥欲♥的
carnal.
她真是个了不起的机器
She really is an extraordinary piece of machinery.
她跟你说了什么
What's she told you?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我不知道她意识到自己知道多少 但是
I'm not sure what she consciously knows, but...
我肯定她自己完全不知道她到底是什么
I'm sure she has no idea what she truly is.
考虑到地球上发生的一切
And given what happened on Earth...
我认为我们应该尽力保持这种状态
I think we should keep it that way as long as possible.
地球是个误判
Earth was a miscalculation.
你的误判
Your miscalculation.
这是我同意你
Which is the only reason I agreed
采用这种饱含争议方法的
to let you pursue this highly questionable...
-微妙得多 -唯一原因
- Far more subtle. - approach.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
小心坠入爱河
And see that you don't fall in love.
很高兴看到你变回原来的模样
Nice to see you looking like yourself again.
你说你把我们谈话的内容
You said you told Commodore Oh
都告诉了吴准将
everything about our conversation
除了一件事 是什么
except for one thing-- what was that?
我要和你一起去
That I'm going with you.
去找那个女孩
To look for the girl,
达姬
Dahj.
另一个达姬
The other Dahj.
你要去找她吧
You are going to look for her, right?
这是吴说的
That's what Oh thought,
他说你准备弄一艘船和一名飞行员
that y-you were planning to get a ship and a pilot
去找第二个合成人
and go off looking for the second synth.
是吗
Are you?
你来早了
You're early.
没有 我的线人告诉我
Nope. My sources tell me...
什么线人
What sources?
你们那里将变得非常热
It's about to get very hot chez vous.
已经很热了
It's already hot.
会更热的
Hotter.
那是你的飞行员吗
Is that your pilot?
你得带上我 原因如下
Okay. You have to take me with you, and here's why:
首先我刚刚为了救你杀了一个人
A, I just killed a man to save your life;
其次
B,
你善良 正派 有同情心
You are a good, decent man, capable of empathy and pity,
我是个科学家
and... I am a scientist
毕生都在幻想不会发生的奇迹
who has spent her entire life imagining a miracle,
而现在成真了
knowing that it could never come to pass, and now it has,
我必须去看看她
and it's real, and I have to see her;
再者 我不知道要花多少钱
and, C, I don't know how much it costs
才能去你要去的地方
to go where you're going or...
也不知道这家伙的酬劳
how much this guy charges...
我很贵的
I'm expensive.
但我是艾格尼丝·P·尤拉蒂
...But I'm Agnes P. Jurati.
我是地球合成生命的首席专家
I'm the Earth's leading expert on synthetic life,
我保证如果你带上我
and I promise you, if you take me with you,
肯定不会后悔
I will more than earn my keep.
该走了
Time to go.
拉菲
Raffi?
什么情况
What is this?
线人
Ah, "Sources."
我找到麦道克斯了
I found Maddox.
-他在哪里 -我告诉你的话
- Where is he? - I tell you,
你会带上我吗
you promise you'll take me with you?
你的加入是我的荣幸
I would be honored to have you join me.
不 我不是加入你
Oh, no, no, I'm-i'm not joining you.
不可能了
Never again.
我只想搭个车
I'm just hitching a ride.
去哪儿
To where?
布鲁斯·麦道克斯在流云
Bruce Maddox is on Freecloud.
流云
Freecloud.
对啊
Yes, of course.
你为什么要去流云
Why do you want to go to Freecloud?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
艾格尼丝·尤拉蒂
Agnes Jurati.
就这么简单
That's it?
你要让艾格尼丝搭你的便车
You're just gonna let Agnes here hitch a ride
参与绝密任务吗
on your top secret mission?
尤拉蒂博士
Dr. Jurati
是地球合成生命的首席专家
is the Earth's leading expert on synthetic life.
你都没让我进行任何安检
You didn't even ask me to run any kind of security check,
最基本的都没有
not even the most basic.
你为什么想去流云
Why do you want to go to Freecloud?
我没有义务告诉你们
I'm under no obligation to tell that to any of you.
到了以后 你就得靠自己了
And once we get there, you're on your own.
女士 你是谁
Who are you, lady?
可以走了吗
Can we go already?
当然
Yes, fine.
启航
Engage.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表