剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
There was so much blood, so I just ran.
我不知道该去哪
I didn't know where to go.
请试着让自己平静下来
Please, try and calm yourself.
平静下来 好吗
Try and calm yourself, okay?
但我的脑子里一直闪现着你的脸
But in my mind, I kept seeing you.
我一直看到你的脸
I kept seeing your face.
我
Me?
对
Yes.
我来这是追寻着
I came because the same lightning
那个让我活下来的同样的启示
that got me out of there alive led me here.
为什么
Why?
因为我全身都告诉我和你在一起是安全的
Because everything inside of me says that I'm safe with you.
好了
There you go.
和新的一样
Good as new.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
Here you are.
伯爵红茶 永远不会错
Earl Grey. Never fails.
我们会在厨房♥
We'll be in the kitchen.
这条项链很不寻常
That's an unusual necklace.
可以给我看看么
May I see?
谢谢
Thank you.
我父亲给我的
My father gave it to me.
真漂亮
Lovely.
你有没有过
Have you ever...?
有没有什么
Ever what?
突然不认识你自己
Been a stranger to yourself?
很多很多次
Many, many times.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以问你的名字吗
May I ask your name?
达姬
Dahj.
达姬
Dahj.
我是让-吕克
I'm Jean-Luc.
我知道
I know.
不是因为你的采访
And not because of the interview
也不是因为你是个伟人
or because you're the great man.
我认识你
I know you.
我发表过演讲 做过讲座
Well, I've spoken, lectured.
不是
No, it's...
比那更早
It's older.
比那更深
Deeper.
非常非常深远
Much, much deeper.
你或许是对的
You may be right.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know how?
不
No.
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I'm crazy?
不
No.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我相信
I believe that
你相信你应该来这
you believe that you're supposed to be here.
如果你不怀好意
And if you were dangerous,
大副肯定会告诉我
then Number One would let me know.
拉瑞斯
Laris.
你可以领我们的客人去房♥间吗
Could you show our guest to a room?
我觉得她需要好好睡一觉
I think she needs a good night's sleep.
来吧 亲爱的 我们准备一下
Come on, dear. We'll get you set up.
谢谢
Thank you.
您想完成它吗 舰长
Would you like to finish it, Captain?
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
你说的不对 先生
That is not true, sir.
不
No.
抱歉 先生 那位年轻女子离开了
Excuse me, sir. The young woman has gone.
去哪了
Where?
我五点起的 她的房♥门是开着的
I was up at 5:00. Her door was open.
狗在她床上 但她已经离开了
The dog was in her bed, but she was gone.
我查看了监控
I-I checked the feeds.
她不在城♥堡♥地界内
She's nowhere on the property.
有个地方我得去一下
There is somewhere I have to go.
如果她回来了 立即联络我
If she returns, contact me immediately.
星际舰队档案馆
在量子档案馆里的一切都
Everything in the quantum archive
好好封存着 对吗
is locked in stasis, correct?
正确
Correct.
除我之外没人有权进入 对吗
And no one beside myself has access, correct?
除非您觉得我们售票更好
Unless you prefer we sell tickets.
-这是幽默吗 -我们在做新尝试
- Is that humor? - We're trying something new.
别忘做好本职工作
Don't give up your day job.
我的内置程序从此处起将为您提供隐私
My program offers you privacy beyond this point.
如果您需要我 请说"索引"即可
If you need me again, just say "Index."
皮卡德舰长
星际舰队博物馆
量子档案馆
搜索中
量子档案
物品227.67
索引
Index.
鉴别这幅画作
Identify this painting.
物品227.67
Item 227.67.
档案所属让-吕克·皮卡德 上将 退休
Archives of Jean-Luc Picard, admiral, retired.
约2369年由德塔中校绘制的油画
An oil on canvas painted by Commander Data circa 2369.
两幅中的一幅
One of a set of two.
他在企业号♥上将这幅赠与您
He gifted it to you on the Enterprise.
我相信另一幅正挂在您家中书房♥的墙上
The other is hanging on your study wall at home, I believe.
没有人来过这里吗
And no one else has been in here?
即使是维护
Not even for servicing?
查看记录
Check the records.
无人 上将
No one, Admiral.
这幅画有个标题
This painting had a title.
检索中
Accessing.
这幅画名叫"女儿"
This painting is called "Daughter".
连接中
宝贝你好啊
Hi, honey.
妈妈 有人要杀我
Mom, someone tried to kill me.
什么 宝贝 谁 什...
What? Honey, wh-who? Wha...
我
I'm...
我刚跑掉了 我觉得他们还在追我
I just ran. I think they're still after me.
我不知道发生了什么 妈妈
I don't know what's happening, Mom.
达姬 你需要到安全的地方去
Dahj, you need to get somewhere safe.
妈妈 我试过了 但我不能呆在那里
Mom, I tried, but-but I couldn't stay there.
我 我不能让其他人卷入危险中
I-I can't put anyone else in danger.
我不想让别人受伤 妈妈
I don't want anyone else to get hurt, Mom.
妈妈 我好害怕
Mom, I'm so scared.
宝贝 这很重要
Honey, this is important.
你得回到皮卡德那里去
You have to go back to Picard.
不 不 这对他来说太危险了
No, no, it's too dangerous for him. It...
等等
Wait.
等等 我没告诉你我去找皮卡德了
Wait, I-I didn't tell you that I went to Picard.
你当然告诉我了呀 宝贝
Of course you did, sweetie.
要不然我怎么知道
How else would I know?
妈妈 出事之后我就没联络过你了
Mom, I haven't spoken to you since it happened.
发生什么了
What's happening?
宝贝 求你
Baby, please.
找到皮卡德 他能帮你
Find Picard. He can help you.
他会帮你的
He will help you.
把眼睛闭上 集中注意力
Just close your eyes and focus.
保持思路清晰 达姬
Think clearly, Dahj.
清晰 达姬
Clearly, Dahj.
现在再去找皮卡德
Now find Picard again.
去吧
Go.
通话结束
达姬
Dahj?
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
发现你不见之后我非常担心
I was so very worried when I found you'd gone.
我怕他们会追来
I was afraid that they would come,
你就有危险了
that you would be in danger.
我知道怎么追踪你 我知道一些东西了
I knew how to track you here. I-I know stuff now.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表