剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
but he never bothered to revert it, so...
所以你们五个是基本安装程式的里奥斯
So you're all Rios, overlaid on the five basic installs?
不不 不准确
Not, not, not precisely.
他后来进入系统删了一些东西
He went in later and made some deletions.
不得不说 真的很不走心
Careless ones, I must say.
问我泡伊利迪茶的正确温度是多少
Ask me the proper temperature for making Yridian tea.
我不记得了
I no longer have any idea.
总之 这很难解释
In any case, it's hard to explain,
但我知道
but I am aware,
或者说 我的算法
or rather, my algorithms allow me to predict
让我可以有信心地预测
with a high degree of confidence,
里奥斯舰长极度需要
that Captain Rios is in sore need
吐露心声 就是现在
of a confidant, right about now.
卡缪 《陌生人》
海明威 《死在午后》
斯潘诺斯《存在主义案例》
克尔凯郭尔 《恐惧的概念》《恐惧与战栗》《致死的疾病》
卡缪 《反抗者》
德乌纳穆诺 《人生的悲剧意义》
留心[克尔凯郭尔笔名]《苏拉克与存在主义》
伊本·马季德号♥
里奥斯 亲爱的 是我 拉菲
Rios, honey? It's Raffi.
我想你需要有人陪
Thought you might need some company.
滚开
Piss off!
正在滚开
Pissing off.
这些是休重启过的
These are the ones Hugh reclaimed.
还有数以千计属于静存状态
Thousands more are still in stasis.
唤醒它们
Wake them up.
它们没有任何用处
They'll be useless.
没有集♥合♥之声 它们就会迷失
Lost without the voice of the Collective.
我可以重启激活并连接它们的收发器
I could reactivate and reconnect their transceivers.
为这个方块上的博格
Create a kind of micro-collective
创建一种微型集♥合♥
of just the Borg on this cube.
协调它们的动作
Coordinate their movements,
部署它们抵挡罗慕伦军队
deploy them against the Romulan troops.
听上去很厉害 就这么做吧
That sounds amazing. Do that.
同化它们
Assimilate them?
入侵它们的思维 抑制它们的特性
Invade their minds, suppress their identities,
再次奴役它们
enslave them-- again?
等我们胜利后 你可以释放他们
You can release them when we win.
他们不会希望被释放 而我
They won't want to be released, and I...
我可能也不会想释放他们
I might not want to release them.
也许这是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
好吧 在我面前
All right, somewhere underneath this...
这片荒唐景象之下的某个地方
absurd spectacle I see before me,
是里奥斯舰长的五块碎片
are five broken pieces of Captain Rios.
看来你们每个人都藏着张底牌
It's like you each got dealt a hole card.
不如翻出来看看
How about you turn them over, hmm?
坐直了
Sit up.
先从那个女孩开始
Oh-- L-Let's start with the girl. Um,
伊恩 你叫她"詹娜" 你说你认识她
Ian, you called her "Jana." You said you recognized her.
-没错 我认识 -我也认识
- I did. I do. - I do, too.
对 詹娜 可怜的姑娘
Yes. Jana. Poor thing.
太悲剧了
It was just... so tragic.
我
I...
不 抱歉
No. Sorry.
感觉我的水母航♥天♥学技术
It's like my knowledge of Medusan astrogation techniques,
统统不见了
totally gone.
这和他在伊本·马季德号♥上的那段日子有关
It's something to do with his time on the ibn Majid,
和他的舰长有关
with his captain.
没错 阿隆佐·范德米尔舰长
Aye, Captain Alonzo Vandermeer.
他怎么了 他们很亲密吗
Well, what about him? Were they close?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
是
It's, um...
信息就在这 在某个地方 我能感受到
The information's there, somewhere. I can feel it..
但我就是找不到
but I can't quite get at it.
艾米特
Emmet.
怎么了
What?
范德米尔怎么了
What happened to Vandermeer?
真不幸
Oh. Well, that's awful.
我们知道原因吗
Do we know why?
是那种你知道 但是不能说出来的事
It's one of those things ye ken, but ye dinna say.
看来我们其实不"能"说
Turns out we don't actually "Ken."
我能感受到答案 或是它的影子
I can feel the answer, or a ghost of it.
这可能会违反我的希波克拉底准则
This may violate my Hippocratic coding,
但在那一切结束之后
but after the whole thing was over,
里奥斯舰长遭受了某种打击
Captain Rios suffered some kind of breakdown.
对对对
Oy, oy, oy.
所以他才被驱逐了
That's why he was discharged.
那一切到底是哪一切
"Whole thing"? What "Whole thing"?
伊本·马季德号♥上发生的某件事
Something happened on the ibn Majid,
范德米尔和那个叫詹娜的女孩
something that had to do with Vandermeer
之间的一件事
and a girl named Jana.
别费功夫查伊本·马季德号♥上的
Don't bother searching for ship's logs
航行日志和个人记录了
or personnel records on the ibn Majid.
-为什么 -这些都是保密的
- Why? - It was all classified.
为什么
Because?
拜托
Come on.
你们之中有人知道
One of you knows.
伊本·马季德号♥上到底发生什么了
What happened on the ibn Majid?
我们之中有人知道
One of us knows.
说的太对了 伊恩
So true, Ian.
我说
I mean...
这都不算是语言
It's not even the language.
奏效了吗
Did it work?
你中和了位立啶 如果你想问的是这个
You neutralized the viridium, if that's what you mean.
我们不再被情报局跟踪了
We're no longer being tracked by the Tal Shiar.
我们现在正前往深空12号♥基地
We are now headed for Deep Space 12.
等我们到达后 你要向当局自首
When we arrive, you will surrender yourself
罪名是谋杀布鲁斯·麦道克斯
to the authorities for the murder of Bruce Maddox.
我一直在深思熟虑
I've been trying to work it out...
你怎么能做出这种事
how you could have done such a thing.
他是你的导师
He was your mentor,
你的爱人
your... lover.
为什么
Why?
我不得不这么做
I had to.
那天吴准将来找我 她
When Commodore Oh came to find me that day, she...
她对我做了些事情
she did something to me.
给我下了毒
Poisoned me.
所以说 是星际舰队安♥全♥部♥的主管
So the head of Starfleet Security
让你服下了位立啶跟踪器
had you ingest a viridium tracker?
没错 但我说的不是这个病毒
Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about.
她蛊惑了我的思维 皮卡德 她
She put poison in my mind, Picard. She...
把手放在我的头上 然后注入了
put her hands on my head and poured in...
她锁闭了我的心智 让我无法提及这件事
She put in a psychic block to keep me from talking about it.
-你必须反抗 -我不想再说这件事了
- Ah, you must fight... - I don't want to talk about it!
你相信地狱吗
Do you believe in hell?
是的 我以前也不相信
Yeah, neither did I,
直到我亲眼所见
until I saw it.
现在
Now?
我每天都在考虑自杀
I think about suicide every day.
我只能这样安慰自己
That's how I comfort myself.
这次经历
Was this experience,
吴给你看的景象
this vision of Oh's,
是不是她自己的亲身经历
one that she lived through herself?
不 不
No, no.
这件事
It happened...
发生在数十万年前
thousands of centuries ago
因为他们傲慢 像布鲁斯一样
because of hubris. Hubris like Bruce's.
因为合成生命吗
Because of synthetic life?
我们到了一个临界点
We're at a threshold.
我看到了 皮卡德 吴给我看了
I saw it, Picard. Oh showed me.
除非我们行动迅速
Unless we act quickly
摧毁一切会促成合成生命的可能性
and destroy even the possibility of synthetic life...
否则又要变成人间地狱了
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表