剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我们时间不够
We had so little time.
很多人需要救援
There were so many of you to save.
能指望星际舰队做的真不多
And so little to be expected from Starfleet.
我尽力了
I did everything I could.
然后你就放弃了
And then you gave up.
斯坎塔
Skantal!
贝德伦
Bidran!
朋友们
我很遗憾
没有人需要你的同情 皮卡德
No one asked for your pity, Picard.
正如没有人向你求助一样
Just as no one asked for your help.
你和星际舰队根本不理解
You and Starfleet had no understanding
罗慕伦的聪明才智 决心和独♥立♥
of Romulan ingenuity, resolve, self-sufficiency.
你在我们自我怀疑的时候
You took advantage of us at the very moment
利用了我们
where we doubted ourselves,
用空头支票怂恿我们
enticed us with your empty promises,
利用你的权利
and did everything in your power
拆散 迷惑和分♥裂♥我们
to scatter, confuse and divide us.
不是的
That is not so!
-我保证 -你保证
- I promise you... - You promise?!
你保证
You promise?
把剑给他
Give him your sword.
不
No.
来吧
Come on.
不
No!
拜托 我的朋友
Please, my friend.
选择生存吧
Choose to live.
你的选择很令我遗憾
I regret your choice.
我已经下决心成为皮卡德的迦兰凯
胆敢威胁他
就是自寻死路
够了 埃尔纳
Enough, Elnor.
联盟辜负了大家
The Federation has failed you all.
我辜负了大家
I failed you all.
我没有信守承诺
I... broke faith with you,
后果很糟糕
and the result was terrible...
给大家造成了痛苦和损失
pain and loss for you all.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
皮卡德 准备好传送
Picard, ready for transport.
迦兰凯可比不上破坏者 修女男孩
A tan qalanq is no match for a disruptor, sisterboy.
-JL -就是现在
- JL? - Yes! Now!
那个人不该死的
That man did not deserve to die.
但他选择和科瓦特米拉战斗
Yet he chose it. Fight a Qowat Milat,
所以只有死路一条
and the outcome is not in doubt.
你听好了
Now, you listen to me, carefully.
我受益于你的技巧和勇气
I will benefit by your skill and your courage,
但如果你想投身我的事业
but if you bind yourself to my cause,
就要听我的命令 该战则战该退则退
I will tell you when to fight and when to refrain.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
明白
Yes.
发誓
Swear it.
我发誓
I swear.
尤拉蒂博士 拉菲 这是埃尔纳
Dr. Jurati, Raffi, this is Elnor.
一个拿棍子的男孩
A boy with a stick.
我不得不问你 是什么让你决定
I have to ask you, what made you decide
投身我的事业
to bind yourself to my cause?
它符合我的价值需求
It met the requirements for worthiness.
看来你还是需要我的
And it seemed like you needed me after all.
价值的需求是什么
What is the requirement for worthiness?
迦兰凯只会投身
A qalankhkai would only bind herself--
没有前途的事业
himself-- to a lost cause.
开灯
怎么了
What?
你以为是你的机器人朋友吗
Did you think it was your robot friend?
看来她的生理结构挺逼真啊
I take it she's anatomically correct.
也对
It makes perfect sense.
你成年后一直在研究机器人
You've been studying her kind your whole adult life.
等着她
Waiting for her.
为她制♥作♥计划
Planning for her.
不知道你终于见到她时会是什么样子
Wondering what it would be like when you finally saw her.
现在她来了
Now here she is.
她为什么抓着拉姆达不放
Why is she obsessed with Ramdha?
魔方吸收薛诺尔号♥时发生了什么
What happened when the cube assimilated the Shaenor?
为什么机组人员和乘客会失去理智
Why did its crew and passengers lose their minds?
他们是谁
Who were they?
我的事有进展吗
What have you accomplished on my behalf?
我已经播下了第一粒疑心种子
I've planted the first seed of doubt.
是吗
Really?
一颗完整的种子
One whole seed.
-厉害了 -我知道怎么对付她
- Impressive. - I know how to handle her.
如果我用力太猛 可能会激活她
If I press her too hard, it might activate her.
然后地球上的情况就会重现
And then we'll have another situation like on Earth,
她们都会死
and then they'll both be dead.
这就是我们的目标
That is the goal, you know.
杀了她们
To kill them.
我们要杀死所有人
Yes, all of them.
但是在我们了解她从哪里来
Which is something I can't do
以及其他人在哪里之前
until we find out where she came from
我们根本做不到
and where the rest of them are.
与此同时
And in the meantime...
你却渐渐深陷自己的迷恋中
you slide ever deeper into your own obsession.
你有没有想过
Have you entertained for even a moment
自己说不定被她耍了
that she might be the one handling you?
她被送去魔方是有原因的
She was sent to this cube for a reason.
你的机器人女友有个计划
Your little robot girl has a plan.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
我很清楚
I know full well...
她是谁 纳雷克
Who is she, Narek?
她是谁
Who... is she?
色契内婆 毁灭者
Seb-Cheneb. The Destroyer.
我再给你和你的种子一个星期
I'll give you and your seed one more week.
到时候还是不知道地点
After that, if I don't have the location,
我们就继续使用以前的
we go back to good old...
痛苦和暴♥力♥的方式
pain and violence.
是坎塔
It's Kantar!
差一点 坐稳了
Near miss. Hold on.
启动自动规避协议
Engaging auto-evasion protocol.
那个老东西的瞄准系统好原始
That old heap's targeting system is primitive,
我担心的是行星安全网
but the planetary security net worries me.
快带我们离开这里
Just get us the hell out of here.
护盾强度89%
Shield strength at 89%.
你能飞的比那只猛禽快吗
Can you go faster than that Bird-of-Prey?
跑是跑不过
Maybe not outrun him,
飞起来就应该没问题 我们应该
but I can definitely outfly him. We-we should be...
能把它逼出来
chase him right out.
艾米特 我需要帮助
你来驾驶 我来射击
武器已就绪
Weapons online.
他们在逼我们进入安全网
不是吧
还有9.4秒进入无人机的射程
如果朝它们射击会怎么样
坐稳了
Hold on.
为推进器提供额外动力
Launching additional power to thrusters.
把额外动力传送到惯性阻尼器
Routing additional power to inertial dampener.
离安全网太近了
那是哪来的
Where did that come from?
我在扫描
Trying to get a read.
无法识别 没有应答器
No ID, no transponder.
不过时机很不错
Great timing, though.
这飞船太可怕了
这飞行员很厉害
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
飞行员在呼叫我们 JL
That pilot's hailing us, JL.
打开一个频道
Open a channel.
打开频道 进行连接
Open the channel. Put him on.
他请求传送过来
He's asking permission to beam over.
他的飞船要解体了
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表