剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
你帽子上得来根羽毛
You need a feather in your hat.
来杯特姆蒂比潟湖特饮 如果不麻烦的话
A Temtibi Lagoon, if it's not too much bother.
再来个筹码
And a game tablet.
放两个伞
With two umbrellas.
麻烦你告诉瓦普先生我来了
And if you can please let Mr. Vup know that I'm here.
我叫里奥斯
The name is Rios.
瓦普先生知道
Mr. Vup knows.
感觉手风顺吗 里奥斯先生
Feeling lucky, Mr. Rios?
尽量离那蜥蜴远点
Try to stay away from the lizard.
贝塔-阿纳蜥能闻出来你在撒谎
Beta Annari can smell when you're not telling the truth.
-真的吗 -还有你晚饭吃的什么
- Seriously? - Well, also, what you had for dinner
还有你最近和谁上过床
and the last person you had sex with.
如果二者不是一回事的话
If they're not the same thing.
这还不吓人吗
Because that's not disturbing.
我是瓦普先生
I'm Mr. Vup.
当然是尊驾了 向您致敬
Of course you are. Salutations.
这边请
Please.
我们不要浪费时间
Let us not waste time.
你的引荐人很可靠
Your references are sound.
你替佛瑞吉纳星的夸克先生处理了
Mr. Quark of Ferenginar was especially satisfied
他和布林人之间的事 他很满意
with your handling of his trouble with the Breen.
是的 那真是有点大惊小怪了
Yes, that was quite a foofaraw.
你知道这次谈判
Are you aware of the identity
另一方的身份吗
of the other party in this negotiation?
当然
Indeed.
你和罗慕伦情报局做过交易吗
Have you had dealings with the Tal Shiar before?
老实说
To be honest,
我一直避免和他们打交道
I've tried hard to stay out of their way.
他们奸诈 暴♥力♥ 残忍♥而且狡猾
They are treacherous, violent, ruthless and subtle.
他们的荣誉
Their concept of honor
根植于他们欺骗人的技巧
is rooted in their skill at deceit.
那你为什么要代表他们
So why represent them now?
我没有
I'm not.
我代表另一个感兴趣的以防
I'm here on behalf of another interested party.
我是来向你的老板
I've come to offer your employer
提议另一个关于麦道克斯的交易
alternative remuneration for Dr. Maddox.
真是惊喜
Surprising.
我不是个喜欢惊喜的人
I'm not a fan of surprises.
我感觉到了
I'm getting that sense.
是什么值得我们违背
Now, what could possibly be worth reneging on a deal
和罗慕伦情报局的交易呢
with the Romulan secret police?
听我解释
I can explain.
可能你不明白 里奥斯先生
Maybe you aren't aware, Mr. Rios.
我们贝塔-阿纳蜥有1253个嗅觉受体基因
We Beta Annari have 1,253 olfactory receptor genes,
这意味着
which means, among other things,
我能闻到谎言
I can smell a lie.
所以 里奥斯先生
So, Mr. Rios,
说话小心点
proceed with caution.
-对不起 -搞什么鬼
- Sorry. Sorry. - What the hell?
β受体阻滞剂 抗焦虑药 镇静药
Beta-blockers, anxiolytics, benzos.
延迟释放 拉菲手工制♥作♥
Delayed release. Raffi's home cooking, honey.
-你为什么这么做 -以防万一
- Why would you do that? - Just in case
你遇上那些高度灵敏的爬虫人
you do run into one of those hypersensitive reptiloids.
应该会在你正需要的时候起效
Should kick in right about when you need it.
一个活体中有这么多植入物
That many implants in a living specimen.
这不可能
Impossible.
我闻起来如何
How do I smell?
可信
Truthful.
你早餐吃了某种熏肉
You also had some sort of smoked meat
对吧
for breakfast, didn't you?
一个样本中
So many intact and functioning Borg parts
有这么多完整且功能完好的博格部件
in a single specimen.
她很有价值
She would be extremely valuable.
如果你允许的话
If you will indulge me
我需要一个很小的传送窗口
with the smallest of transporter windows.
说实话
Honestly,
我最担心的不是里奥斯
Rios isn't the one I'm really worried about here.
我更担心你们俩
I'm more concerned with you two.
我以为我看起来
Oh. I thought that I looked...
足够危险了
appropriately sinister.
我就不评价了
Mm. No comment.
假设里奥斯没搞砸
Assuming Rios doesn't choke or mess everything up somehow.
他不会的
Which he will not.
这是一个传输通道增强器
This is a transport pattern enhancer.
一旦你们进入他们的屏障
Once you get it inside their shields, it will create
它就会建立起一个稳定的传输通道
a stable tunnel to transport in and out of.
他们无法区分
They won't be able to differentiate it
它和你体内的植入物
from your implants on the scan.
你的手拿来一下
Um, hands, please.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
为什么
Why?
为什么帮他们
Are you helping them, I mean.
撤离结束
When the evacuation ended
中立区崩塌后
and the Neutral Zone collapsed,
总有人得来维持有序的假象
someone needed to maintain a semblance of order.
我想那时候 这成了我的习惯
I suppose at this point, it's... become habit.
我敬佩你做的那些事
I admire what you do out there.
和巡逻队一起
With the Rangers.
-推进去再拉出来 -好的
- Push in and then pull out... - Yes.
我明白 好了
I understand. Okay.
你接到麦道克斯后 激活增强器
Once you get Maddox, activate the enhancer,
博士会在这把你们传送出来
and the doc here will beam you out.
等等
Wait, wait, wait. Uh, hello? Uh, just...
-等等 -你等会
- Hold on a sec. - Hold that thought.
-能呼吸吗 -能
- Can you breathe? - Yes.
你说我把他们传送出来是什么意思
What do you mean, I beam them out?
这是个谎言
It's a lie.
每个人都表现得
Everybody is behaving
好像他们是其他人一样
as if they were somebody else.
除了我
Everyone except me.
他没问题
He's clear.
阿格尼斯 你负责传送器
And, Agnes, you're on transporter duty.
真的吗 我 好吧
Really? Me? Okay.
那个难吗
How-how hard is it, really?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
烈酒
Aguardiente.
天呐
Oh, man.
我不知道怎么表现得不像埃尔纳
I don't know how to not be Elnor.
那就当你的埃尔纳
Then be Elnor.
不说话的埃尔纳
An Elnor who never talks.
恶心的东西
Disgusting thing.
一旦他们把博格部件拿出来
Once they get the Borg inside them,
就没有回头路了
there is no coming back,
不管他们怎么想
no matter what they think.
你已被玷污
Defiled is what you are.
被憎恶 被诅咒
Damned. Cursed.
真是难得
Quite a prize.
很少能遇到有如此多植入物
Rare to find one with so many implants
还能正常运作的
still fully operational.
她不是新的
She is not one of the new ones.
博格进入她的时候
When the Borg entered her,
她还是个小女孩
she was a jeune fille.
你们要把她切成丁才能取出来
You are going to have to dice her up to get it all out.
有点恶心 是吗
A little squeamish, are we?
我可以另寻高就
I can take my trade elsewhere.
不
No.
不恶心
Not squeamish.
一点也不
Not at all.
这里不需要你了
Your work is done.
不介意我再喝一杯吧
Mind if I have another drink?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表