剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
《星际迷航:皮卡德》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Picard...
朱拉蒂博士 你可以告诉我是否有可能
Dr. Jurati, you can tell me if it is possible
创造一个有感知力且有血有肉的机器人
to make a sentient android out of flesh and blood.
没有人能够重新开♥发♥出
No one has ever been able to
用于创造德塔的科技
redevelop the science used to create Data.
然后布鲁斯·麦道克斯来了
Then came Bruce Maddox.
他的理论是说德塔的全部代码
His theory was that Data's entire code,
甚至他的记忆 可以从一个
even his memories, could be reconstituted
单一的正电子神经元重建
from a single positronic neuron.
禁令颁布后他失踪了
He disappeared after the ban.
-我必须得去 -去哪 怎么去
- I have to go. - Go? Where? Go how?
你得带上我 我保证
You have to take me with you. And I promise you,
你肯定不会后悔
I will more than earn my keep.
你不能一个人去
You can't do it alone.
你需要船员
You need a crew.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I've already made the call.
我需要一艘星舰和一个飞行员
I need a ship and a pilot.
还有 我必须要找到布鲁斯·麦道克斯
And I have to find Bruce Maddox.
我有个飞行员
I have a pilot for you.
他叫里奥斯
His name is Rios.
克里斯·里奥斯 他只是一个紧急医疗全息程序
Chris Rios. He's just an EMH.
只是
"Just?"
-我是 -我知道你是谁
- I'm, uh... - I know who you are.
结束紧急医疗全息程序
Deactivate EMH.
拉菲说你是这附近最棒的
Raffi says you're the best around.
我从不与拉菲争执
I never argue with Raffi.
是个聪明人
Huh. Wise man.
类别 量子指纹
来源地 流云
我找到麦道克斯了
I found Maddox.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在流云 到了以后
On Freecloud. And once we get there,
你就得靠自己了 我只想搭个车
you're on your own. I'm just hitching a ride.
坐稳了
Hold on.
那是哪来的
Where did that come from?
这飞行员很厉害
-他的飞船要解体了 -拉菲 把他传送进来
- His ship's breaking up. - Raffi, beam him in.
开始吧
Do it.
九之七
Seven of Nine?
你欠我一艘飞船 皮卡德
You owe me a ship, Picard.
希帕蒂娅星系 瓦格森星
七穹 十三年前
伙计 你的皮质结在哪
Where's your cortical node, buddy?
总能找到的
It's got to be in there somewhere.
毕杰索
Bjayzl?
七
Seven?
没事的 你会没事的
It's all right. You'll be all right.
快走
Go.
不 我们一起走 伊赛卜
No, not without you, Icheb.
那我留下陪你
Then I'll s-- I'll stay with you.
快走 七
N-Now, Seven.
求你了
Please.
对不起
I'm so sorry,
我的孩子
my child.
阿尔法剑鱼星系
流云 星尘城
两周前
什么事
What?
布鲁斯·麦道克斯
Bruce Maddox.
在这吗
Here?
没错
Indeed.
强者是如何堕落的
How the mighty have fallen.
杀了他
Kill him.
等等
Wait.
新计划
New plan.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
真出乎意料
This is so unexpected.
你看起来没有过去好了
You've looked better.
我一直在躲藏
I've been in hiding.
他们毁了我的实验室 毕杰索
They destroyed my lab, Bjayzl.
我听说了 亲爱的
Darling, I heard.
喝点创尼亚
Have some tranya.
他们用某种分子溶剂
They used some kind of molecular solvent
摧毁了整个设施
to destroy the entire facility.
摧毁得一干二净
There was literally nothing left.
他们差点杀了我
They nearly got me.
-我很抱歉 毕杰索 -为什么
- I'm so sorry, Bjayzl. - For what?
我不知道该怎么偿还你的贷款
I don't know how I'm ever gonna repay your loan.
胡说
Nonsense.
你觉得是谁干的 布鲁斯
Who do you think did this, Bruce? Hmm?
谁在追杀你
Who's after you?
我觉得是情报局
I think it was the Tal Shiar.
这确实改变形势了
Well, that does change things a bit.
跟情报局做交易总是
Making a deal with the Tal Shiar is...
让人很不爽
always such a pain in the ass.
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第一季 第五集
欢迎来到流云
Welcome to Freecloud.
无论您是来寻求最高安全级别的
Whether you are here for the maximum-security
金融和信息服务
financial and information services
还是最低限制级别的个人自♥由♥...
or the minimal restrictions on personal liberty...
进来
Come.
流云为您保守秘密
Freecloud keeps your secrets.
你还好吗
You're well?
我 还活着
I'm... functional.
要喝点什么吗 茶 葡萄酒
Something to drink? Tea? Glass of wine?
波旁威士忌 不加冰
Bourbon. Straight up.
这地方还挺不错
This place is... something.
这风格不是我的主意
Not my idea.
不过你还是挺喜欢的 不然就不会保留了
But you like it enough to keep it.
你在这里干什么 皮卡德
What the hell are you doing out here, Picard?
除了给自己找麻烦之外
Besides being in way over your head?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
是不是让你吃了一惊
Does that surprise you?
我想肯定是某种被曲解的外交任务吧
I assumed it must be some kind of misguided diplomatic mission.
拯救星系吗
Saving the galaxy?
也算有一点吧
There may be a bit of that, too.
你要去流云
You're going to Freecloud.
你知道流云吗
You know Freecloud?
我恨那个地方
I hate the place.
但芬瑞斯突击队把钱存放在那里
But we--the Fenris Rangers-- keep our money there.
只有很小的一部分
What little of it there is.
我听说 芬瑞斯的日子挺艰难的
It's a tough time on Fenris, I hear.
这样你开心了吗
Does that make you happy?
我很佩服突击队的目标
I admire the Rangers' goals,
勇气和韧性
their courage, their tenacity,
不过
but...
你们在把法律玩弄于自己的股掌之间
you are taking the law into your own hands.
什么法律
What law?
我明白了
Point taken.
不过 把你自己
Nevertheless, to appoint yourself
-视作法律的化身 -我不是来听你说教的
- judge and jury... - I'm not here for a lecture.
你认为我是私法制裁者 没关系
You think of me as a vigilante, fine.
突击是我的工作
Ranging is my job.
这不是拯救星系
It's not saving the galaxy.
而是帮助那些走投无路的人
It's helping people who have no one else to help them.
这份工作希望渺茫 毫无意义 而且让人精疲力竭
It's hopeless and pointless and exhausting,
而比这更糟的
and the only thing worse...
就是放弃
would be giving up.
流云也行 你可以把我送到那里
Freecloud works. You can drop me there.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
一个走投无路的人
Someone who has no one else to help her.
如果我不出手相助 她很可能会死
Someone who will likely die if I don't.
再给我来一杯
I'll take another one of these.
她在里面 跟他在一起
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表