剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Hell will come again.
这个临界点
And this threshold...
是色契内婆降临 毁灭者
Is the coming of Seb Cheneb. The Destroyer.
就是我
Me.
所以
So...
阿隆佐·范德米尔舰长
Captain Alonzo Vandermeer.
他的
Uh, that his...
随身听吗
Walkman?
我以前假装他是我父亲
I used to pretend he was my father.
在我脑海里叫他爸爸
Called him "Pops" in my head.
有几次差点脱口而出
Couple of times, it almost slipped out.
当知道他是冷血杀人犯的时候
Kind of a surprise when he turned out
我非常惊讶
to be a cold-blooded murderer.
他杀了谁
Who... who did he murder?
你会睡觉吗
Do you sleep?
每天晚上都睡
Every night.
你每晚都睡
You sleep every night.
我的天
My God.
你吃东西吗
Do you eat?
当我饿的时候就会吃
When I'm hungry.
你难过的时候会做什么
What do you do when you're sad?
哭吧
Cry.
口渴呢
Thirsty?
喝水
Drink.
你渴了就喝
You drink when you're thirsty.
太美妙了
That is so beautiful.
那时候我们在遥远的维特星域
We were way the hell out in the Vayt Sector.
接下了一个外交任务
Picked up a diplomatic mission.
一艘小船 不明型号♥出现了
Out of nowhere, tiny ship, unknown design.
两名乘客
Two passengers.
我们扫描了一下 他们都通过了检查
We scanned them. They checked out.
我们把信息发给了星际舰队
We sent the info to Starfleet
通知他们将进行第一次接触
and notified them of a first contact.
然后我们把他们传送上船
Then we beamed them on board.
大使
The ambassador,
美丽花先生
Beautiful Flower,
还有他的门生
and his young protege.
詹娜
Jana.
你右脸颊上的
You have a constellation
三颗美人痣形成了一个星座
of three beauty marks on your right cheek.
这是件好事吗
Which is a good thing?
这就是艺术
Which is artistry.
制♥作♥出德塔的努尼安·宋认为自己是个艺术家
Noonien Soong, who made Data, thought of himself as an artist.
但是
But...
他从未给德塔加三颗美人痣
he never gave Data three beauty marks.
我的胸口也有颗痣
I also have a mole on my chest.
小脚趾也是歪的
And a crooked pinky toe.
你真是个奇迹
You are a wonder.
一个科技杰作和艺术作品
A... technological masterpiece and work of art.
我是人吗
Am I a person?
我们握手
We shake hands.
坐下 吃点东西
We sit down, have a bite to eat.
几个小时后
A few hours later,
阿隆佐·范德米尔无情地杀了他们两个
Alonzo Vandermeer kills them both in cold blood.
他用一把相位枪开了两枪把他们都干掉了
He takes them both out with two quick pops of a phaser.
为什么
Why?
我是一个人吗
Am I a person?
我不是说理论上
Not in theory.
而是对你而言 此时此刻
To you. Right now.
看着我 跟我说话
Looking at me. Talking to me.
你觉得我和你一样是人吗
Do you consider me to be a person like you?
这是直接从星际舰队安♥全♥部♥
It was a black flag directive,
发出格杀勿论的命令
straight from Starfleet Security.
他告诉我他们说
He told me they said
如果他不服从
if he disobeyed,
-伊本·马季德号♥会被乱枪击毁 -什么
- the Ibn Majid would be destroyed with all hands. - What?
我狠狠地骂了他
I went at him hard.
非常狠
Pretty hard.
就在那个时候 他把相位枪放进嘴里
That's when he put the phaser in his mouth
扣动扳机
and pulled the trigger.
克里斯
Oh, Chris.
拉菲 然后我掩盖了事实
Raffi, then-then I covered it up.
本该是他来做这件事的
Like he was supposed to do.
所以这不是白费力气
So it wouldn't all be for nothing.
这样他们就不会炸掉伊本·马季德号♥了
So they wouldn't blow up the Ibn Majid
以及舰上所有的乘客
and everyone on it.
我把尸体传送太空
I beamed the bodies into space.
在日志中删除了它
Deleted it from the transporter log.
告诉整个舰队
Let the whole fleet know
阿隆佐·范德米尔
that Alonzo Vandermeer had killed himself
毫无理由地自杀了
for no fucking reason at all.
六个月后 我离开了星际舰队
Six months later, I was out of Starfleet.
他们称之为
They called it, uh,
创伤后焦虑症
post-traumatic dysphoria.
-但我只是... -万念俱灰
- But I was just... - Broken.
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, babe.
当那个女孩今天上船的时候
When that girl beamed aboard today,
拉菲
I mean, Raffi...
就是同一个女孩
it's the same girl.
另一个是我们谈话时画的
The other one sketched it while we were talking.
他们是合成人
They were synths.
所以他们必须死
That's why they had to die.
克里斯
Chris,
谁下的命令
who gave the order?
欧准将也命令你杀了我
Commodore Oh ordered you to kill me, too.
我不会给你机会
I would never give you the opportunity.
现在我见了你
Now that I've met you,
我绝不会那样做的
I would never take it.
再也不会了
Never, ever again.
好吗
Okay?
我恐怕弄坏了你的枪
I'm afraid I broke your gun.
来个人再给我重新拿一把
Someone get me another weapon.
灯开始灭了
The lights are going out.
这些是博格生命信♥号♥♥吗
Are those Borg life signs?
他们吓着你了吗
Do they frighten you?
傻瓜才不会被吓到
I'd be a fool if they didn't.
更糟糕的事情要来了 百夫长
Something far worse is coming, Centurion,
如果我失败的话
if I fail in my work.
我们是博格
We are Borg.
我们是博格 我们是博格
We are Borg. We are Borg.
现在
Now.
不要
No!
我不会再杀谁了
I'm done murdering people.
那是件好事
So that's a good thing.
等我们到了深空12号♥基地 我会自首
When we get to Deep Space 12, I'm gonna turn myself in.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
你们是我这么长时间以来
You all are the closest I've come in a long...
或许是第一次 十分接近有一个
time, maybe ever, to having a-a...
团队
...crew.
对不起我毁了它
S... Sorry I had to fucking ruin it.
该开始了吗
Sh-Should we get into it?
我也很遗憾
I'm sorry, too.
薄荷 薯条
Peppermint, French fries.
对我来说看起来有点恶心
To me it looks kind of disgusting, but...
但你喜欢这个对吗
...you love it, right?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我们会讲到的
Oh, we'll get there, honey.
现在听着
Now listen.
二三十万年前
Two, three hundred thousand years ago,
有人拖了8颗恒星放一块
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表