剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
"You have some goddamn nerve."
但我猜想
But I gather you...
你的老伙计克兰西已经这么说过了 是吧
you already heard that from your buddy Clancy, right?
这是我的一点专业建议 供以后参考
Pro tip for future reference.
你去做下一个绝密的
On your next top-secret,
未授权的合成女孩营救任务时
unauthorized, synthetic girl rescue mission,
最好别把你的计划
try not telling the CNC of Starfleet
向星际舰队的总司令和盘托出
exactly what you're planning on doing.
你之前可没这么爱说话
I don't remember you being such a chatterbox back in the day.
我是说...
I mean...
我看到你的采访了
I saw your interview.
绝对是车祸现场
An unmitigated disaster.
没错
Yeah.
我看到你
I saw you,
坐在你漂亮的庄园里
sitting back in your very fine château.
那些粗壮的橡木梁
Those big oak beams,
祖传的家具
heirloom furniture.
我可以带你在我这里转转
Yeah, I-I'd show you around my estate,
但那里就是一间陋室 所以你知道的
but it's more of a hovel, so that would just be, you know,
有点丢人
humiliating.
但我过去14年的人生
But my entire life for the past 14 years has been
都在慢慢滑向深渊 那里充斥着羞辱
one long slide into humiliation.
和愤怒
And rage.
还有相当一部分抽忧遁草引发的妄想症
Also a fair amount of snakeleaf-induced paranoia,
有些东西一辈子也改不了
so... some things never change.
如果你能偶尔联♥系♥我就好了
Might have been nice to hear from you
JL 不是因为你觉得
a time or two in there, JL, not because you think
我认识个不在册的飞行员 手里有没登记的飞船
I know an off-the-books pilot with an unregistered starship.
而只是...
Just...
问声好
...to say hi.
看看我过得怎么样
See how I was doing.
-我明白 我... -因为我过得不好
- I know. I... - Because I was not doing good.
我没有了安保权限
I lost my security clearance.
我没有了...
I lost...
拉菲 别
Don't, Raffi.
别 别碰我
No, don't. Just don't touch me.
拉菲
Raffi.
拉菲
Raffi.
你现在自♥由♥了 我的朋友
我真不知该说什么 阿莎博士
I really don't know what to say, Dr. Asha.
你在这的工作一向非常出色
Your work here has always been excellent,
但用他自己的语言与一个无名者对话
but speaking to a Nameless in his own language?
太杰出了
Outstanding.
你教导过我 哪怕是母语的几个字
You taught me that even a few words
也会起到宽慰的作用
in the mother tongue can be soothing.
即便是在无意识的状态下
Even in an unconscious state.
在星系中 博格集♥合♥里的人最被歧视
There is no more despised people in the galaxy than the xBs.
大家要么把我们当成可剥削利用的生产资料
People either see us as property to be exploited
要么视我们为要存放好的危险品
or as a hazard to be warehoused.
而我们的雇主
Our hosts,
罗慕伦人 视野更开阔
the Romulans, have a more expansive vision.
他们觉得我们二者都是
They see us as both.
我讨厌这样
I hate it.
你与众不同
You're different.
谢谢
Thank you.
我决定让你去和拉姆达会面
I've decided to let you have your interview with Ramdha.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
你为这事缠了我很久了
You've been pestering me about it for a long time.
今天的事之后 我倾向于批准你的请求
After today, I'm inclined to grant your request.
告诉我 为什么
Tell me, why?
对于被同化之前的拉姆达
How much do you know about Ramdha
你了解多少
before she was assimilated?
你看过罗慕伦人关于她的档案吗
Have you read her Romulan dossier?
当然没有
Of course not.
等等 你看过
Wait, have you?
你是怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
我就是去要求看一下
I just sort of asked to see it.
我发现通常如果我去寻求帮助
Usually I find that if I ask people for help,
他们都会乐意帮我的
they're happy to give it.
我的经历就不是这样 尤其是罗慕伦人
That has not been my experience. In particular with Romulans.
拉姆达是古代罗慕伦神话最重要的专家
Ramdha was the foremost expert on ancient Romulan myth.
她写过著作
She wrote books about it.
那你对她的兴趣是如何把你和她的工作扯上的
And this interest of hers links you to her work how?
有充分的证据证明共同的神话体系
There is ample evidence for the therapeutic utility
所具有的治愈功能的存在
of a shared mythical framework.
给你三十分钟
30 minutes.
作为试验
As an experiment.
然后我们依结果而定
Then we'll see how that goes.
你生气是完全有理由的
It makes total sense that you're angry.
我让你失望 我对你不闻不问
I disappointed you. I neglected you.
当你需要的时候我却不在
And I wasn't there when you needed me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我不在乎
I don't care.
拉菲 有一队
Raffi, there is a unit
情报局的合成人猎手在地球上行动 公开地
of Tal Shiar synth hunters operating on Earth, openly.
没有星际联邦的串通这是不可能的
That could not happen without Federation complicity.
继续说
I'm listening.
你总是说有没被我发现的罗慕伦
You always said there were Romulan-Federation connections
和星际联邦间的联♥系♥
I didn't see.
我说的是火星 JL
I was talking about Mars, JL.
罗慕伦人的营救
The Romulan rescue.
那些联♥系♥绝非是像
Those aren't connections I just see,
人们看见天使或者鬼魂那样没根据
like people see angels or-or, uh, ghosts.
我有证据
I have evidence.
我有实实在在的证据
I have concrete evidence
证明允许实施攻击
that a high-ranking Starfleet official conspired
从而终止营救行动
to allow the attack to go forward,
是和一位星际舰队高♥官♥串通好的
to put an end to the rescue mission.
-拉菲... -营救行动他们本来就反对
- Raffi... - Which they opposed.
拉菲 他们没理由破坏营救他们自己的行动
Raffi, they had no reason to sabotage their own rescue.
要是为了掩盖什么东西呢
What do you think happens when there's a cover-up?
他们掩盖了它
They conceal it.
所以我需要你的帮助
That's why I need your help.
我需要你的头脑
I need your mind.
你发现别人忽视的东西的能力
Your ability to see things others don't see.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我不会再跟着你义无反顾了 JL
I will not go down another rabbit hole with you, JL.
-绝不 你走吧 -拉菲
- No, never again No. Go. - Raffi...
离开吧 求你了
Get out of here, please.
求你了
Please.
我有个飞行员
I have a pilot for you.
他叫里奥斯
His name is Rios.
他会跟你联♥系♥
And he'll be in touch.
里奥斯 谢谢
Rios. Thank you.
现在走吧
Now go.
德斯仲研究院 冲绳
-你好 -是朱拉蒂博士吗
- Hi. - Dr. Jurati?
我是欧准将 星际舰队安♥全♥部♥主管
Commodore Oh, director of Starfleet Security.
-好吧 -我想和你谈谈
- Okay. - I'd like to talk to you
关于你两次和皮卡德上将的会面
about your two recent visits with Admiral Picard.
所有人员
All personnel...
她来见病人4822-2
She's here to meet with Patient 4822 stroke 2.
她需要许可
She'll need authorization.
这个单元由重启计划运作
This unit is operated by the Reclamation Project.
隶属其行政主管 也就是我
It is under the direct authority
直接管理
of its executive director: me.
开门
Open up.
所有病人都是罗慕伦人吗
All the disordered are Romulans?
据我所知 这是仅有的被同化的罗慕伦人
The only Romulans ever assimilated, as far as I know.
她在那
There she is.
你好
Hi.
让-卢克·皮卡德
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表