剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
hitting the horgl again?
想象着它不再是熔解的状态
Visualize that it's no longer fused.
想象着熔出的洞自己已经修复了
You know, see the hole patching itself.
我的天
Ay, caramba.
什么情况啊
Uh, what's happening?
完全说不通啊
Nothing that makes any sense.
-说吧 -说什么
- Say it. - Say what?
那三个美丽的字
Mm, those three beautiful words.
-您英明 -再说一遍
- You were right. - Mm, just one more time.
滚蛋
Piss off.
我认得出那个声音
I know that sound.
布鲁斯
All of Bruce's work
把意识注入到合成人身体的
on the downloading of consciousness
所有的那些工作都应该在那台机器上
into a synthetic body should be on that machine.
希望如此吧 我们时间不多
Let's hope so. We don't have much time.
告诉你...
You know...
你这真是了不起的自我牺牲
This really is a remarkable act of self-sacrifice on your part.
但我想
But I suppose
母亲都是这样的 对吧
that's what mothers do, isn't it?
没事 会没事的
It's okay. It'll be okay.
你能行 你必须行
You can do this. You have to do this.
我不是它们的母亲 混♥蛋♥
I'm not their mother, asshole.
有人朝我的飞船扔石头
Someone's throwing rocks at my ship.
喜欢情感上施虐的罗慕伦男友
The abusive Romulan boyfriend.
启动广播
Comms.
来吧 扔吧
Go ahead, throw it.
我很想看看这个范围内光子鱼雷的威力如何
I want to see what a photon torpedo can do at this range.
我有12个弥散式
I have 12 wide-dispersion
分子溶剂手榴弹筒
molecular solvent grenade canisters.
而我在扔石头
I'm throwing rocks.
你要干什么
What do you want?
别以为我们不会收拾你 混♥蛋♥
And don't think we won't kick your ass, dirtbag,
-因为我们会出手的 -拉菲
- because we will. - Raff.
你来干什么 罗慕伦蛇头
What are you doing here, snakehead?
来拯救宇宙
Trying to save the universe.
我们可以接着打 或者携起手来
We can keep fighting, or we can work together.
阻止来对付我们的东西
Stop what's coming for us.
你们决定
It's your call.
JL JL 收到回话
JL. JL, come in.
该死
Damn it.
他们在建造某种信♥号♥♥发送装置
They are building some kind of transmitter.
他们在给什么东西发信♥号♥♥让它们过来
They are signaling something to come here.
来干什么呢
To do what?
我们相信合成人注定要毁灭一切有机生命
We believe synthetics are fated to destroy all organic life.
我们称之为甘玛丹[毁灭之日]
We call it Ganmadan.
这地方被封锁了
The place is on lockdown.
不管哪个发送器是干什么的
Whatever that transmitter is,
他们绝不想有人干涉它
they don't want anyone interfering with it.
皮卡德的本性...
The thing about Picard is...
对 干涉绝对是他的本性
Yeah. Interfering is definitely his thing.
再试试呼叫他
Try him again.
JL 听到回话
JL, come in.
让-卢克·皮卡德上将 已退休
Admiral Jean-Luc Picard, retired.
-该死 -我告诉过你
- Damn it. - I told you.
不会有回复的
They won't respond.
合成人阻断了所有的通讯
The synthetics have jammed all comms.
想活命就别动
Feldor stam torret.
想 我绝对选择活命
I do. I very much choose to live.
慢点 孩子
Hold up, kid.
我们缴了他的械 搜了他的身
We disarmed him, searched him.
很有可能有个共同的敌人要来对付我们
We may very well have a common enemy coming for us.
你得听听他跑过来想要说的
You're gonna want to hear what he came here to say.
阿尔坦 我...
Altan, I...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在将萨加的记忆导入V模块
I'm transferring Saga's memories into a V-module.
给阿卡纳留个纪念
As a memento for Arcana.
但她的光学处理器遭到了破坏
But the damage to her optical processors
数据流已损毁 而且...
corrupted the data stream and...
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
是的 我刚在
Yes, I've been, um,
我刚刚在为你的机器人研究神经网
I've been working on the neural lace for your golem,
但有些文件是加密的
but some of the files are encrypted.
布鲁斯总是说 你的加密功夫是最好的
And Bruce always said that your crypto kung fu was the best.
怎么说呢
Well...
好吧 我试试看能不能打开那些文件
Uh, okay, I'll, uh, see if I can get into those files.
你看着点转码率
Keep an eye on the transcoding rate.
知道了
Got it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还是不明白我们为什么信任他
Elnor: I still don't understand why we're trusting him.
他妹妹杀了休
His sister murdered Hugh.
那她跟没来真是万幸
Good thing she didn't come along, then.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
不喜欢吗
No?
你觉得甘玛丹怎么样
How do you feel about Ganmadan?
因为如果我们再浪费时间
Because if we waste any more time
打架斗嘴 我们就都会死
fighting each other, we will all die,
到时候你喜不喜欢我就更不重要了
and then whether or not you like me will matter even less.
等等
Whoa, hold on.
甘玛丹是什么
What is Ganmadan?
有什么渊源玛
What is the story?
没什么
It's just that.
一个故事罢了
A story.
有关终结的故事
A story of the end.
什么的终结
Of...?
一切的终结
Everything.
类似诸神黄昏或者审判日那种
Like Ragnarok or Judgment Day.
一个古老的神话
An ancient myth.
有人说这故事能追溯到比我们的祖先
Some say it dates back from long before
踏足瓦肯星之前更古老的时代
our ancestors first arrived on Vulcan.
甘玛丹的故事始于两个姐妹
The story of Ganmadan begins with two sisters.
孪生姐妹卡拉古
Twin khalagu.
恶魔
Demons.
世界末日之时 孪生恶魔
Twin demons who come at the end of time
将打开通道 放出查卡拉古
to open the way and unleash the ch'khalagu.
非常邪恶的恶魔
Very bad demons.
姐妹之一名叫色纳坦 是预言者
One sister is called Seb Natan, the Foreteller.
她敲的是儿童皮制的鼓
She plays a drum made from the skin of children.
鼓槌是头骨串成的链子
She strikes it with a chain of skulls,
她用力地敲 不停地敲
so hard and so long
直到她的心因用力过猛而炸开
that her heart bursts from the effort.
-另一个叫色契内婆 -色契内婆
- The other sister is called Seb Cheneb. - Seb Cheneb?
没错 我们知道她
Yeah, see, w-we know about her.
那你也知道她身配的号♥角
So you know that she carries a horn
来自一只名叫甘玛丹的惨白色地狱野兽
from a great pale hellbeast called Ganmadan.
你也知道 她吹响号♥角之时
You know when she blows a blast on the horn,
会释放所有
it will unleash all the ch'khalagu
从时间伊始就在等待被她唤醒的查卡拉古人
who have been waiting since the beginning of time.
你也知道天空将会崩裂
You know the sky will crack,
从天空的裂缝中
and through the crack in the sky
查卡拉古人将蜂拥而至蚕食一切
the ch'khalagu will come ravening.
你也知道"千日之苦"
You know about the Thousand Days of Pain.
知道街市上将因被啃食了一半的尸体
You know the streets will be slick
所流出的内脏而血腥滑腻
with entrails of half-devoured corpses.
知道世界将陷入一片火海
You know the worlds will burn,
查卡拉古人将饱饮鲜血
and the ch'khalagu will feast,
并以此哺育他们的孩子
and nurse their brats on blood,
还会用残骨剔牙
and pick their teeth with bones.
这些事我们完全不知道
No, we did not know any of that.
但是 你该不是真的
But, I mean, do you really...
真的相信这预言是真的吧
you really believe this is a-a prophecy?
不
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表