剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我什么都不知道
I really don't know anything at all.
我只知道因为某种原因
Except that, for some reason,
罗慕伦人很想知道
the Romulans are very interested in figuring out
我是从哪来的
where I came from.
我是在哪被制♥造♥出来的
Where I was... made.
有一个罗慕伦人
Well, one Romulan.
纳雷克
Narek.
他让我相信他是在乎我的
He got me to believe that he cared about me.
我甚至以为他爱我
I thought he even loved me.
我相信了他 但是...
I trusted him, but...
那都是逢场作戏
it was all a mind game.
他是在试图诱骗我
He was trying to trick me into remembering
回忆起他需要的信息
information he needed.
然后他想杀我
And then he tried to kill me.
现在你一定觉得
It must be very hard to feel
很难相信别人了吧
that you can trust anyone now.
你觉得呢
You think?
你现在这样子
This way that you're being right now,
善解人意又贴心
all sensitive and caring,
这让我更难信任你
that makes me trust you less.
我不信任你
I don't trust you
也不信任凯斯特拉 我绝对不信任皮卡德
or Kestra; I definitely don't trust Picard.
所有这一切 假设是真的
This whole thing, if it's even really happening,
我怎么能知道这不是另一场游戏
how do I know it's not another game?
我怎么知道这是否是真实的
That it isn't real?
就像我的童年 我的父母
Like my childhood. Like my parents.
你带我来这个美丽的地方
You bring me to this beautiful place,
我被温暖友好的人包围着 给我美食 然后
surround me with warm, friendly people and good food, and...
折磨你 毁灭你
Torture you? Destroy you?
对 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
这一切不过是一个复杂的骗局
All this is an elaborate plot.
如果我是你我也不会相信任何人
I wouldn't trust any of us if I were you.
你只用说晚餐好了就行
All you had to say is "Dinner is served."
你还好吗
You all right?
她本可以把我撕成两半
She could have broken me in half.
看到她有所保留我应该感到欣慰
I suppose I should be encouraged that she held back.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
是
Yes, sir.
作为星舰顾问
This isn't something a ship's counselor
我不该这么说 但你活该
is supposed to say, but you had it coming.
别那么说 伊姆扎蒂
Easy there, Imzadi.
你知道那个年轻人经历过什么吗
Do you have any idea what that young woman's been through?
她现在经历着什么 罗慕伦人对她做了什么
What she's going through now, what the Romulans did to her?
你可能觉得把这种情况当成什么手段
To you, the idea that all this could be some kind
或是拟真程序的想法很荒谬
of subterfuge or simulation is preposterous.
但对她来说 真假太难分辨了
But to her, it would be more of the same.
你知道自己是真实的 但她没理由这样相信
You know you're real, but she has no reason to believe that.
她无法相信自己是真实的
She has no reason to believe that she herself is real.
她信任的能力
Her capacity to trust
是她程序里的瑕疵
was a flaw in her programming.
她被♥操♥纵 被折磨
She's been manipulated, tortured.
她的自我意识被蹂躏
Her very consciousness has been violated.
爸爸
Dad!
我需要怎么做
What I need to be...
你需要做回让-卢克·皮卡德
You need to be Jean-Luc Picard.
富有同情心 富有耐心
Compassionate, patient,
好奇
curious.
再加上一个 有用
And one other thing. Useful.
让我们帮你 让-卢克
Let us help you, Jean-Luc.
把我们的餐桌
Pretend that our dinner table
当成企业号♥的准备室
is the ready room of the Enterprise.
我们一起想办法应对
We'll find a way forward, together.
解除红色警报
Cancel red alert!
番茄烤焦了
Burnt tomato.
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
我们要回到母舱
We're going back to the Queencell?
我都忘记那里藏有的巨大能量
I'd forgotten the immense power hidden there.
或许因为我害怕自己忍♥不住会去利用它
Maybe I was afraid I'd be tempted to use it.
但现在 我发誓会守护前博格人
But now, I promised to defend and protect the xBs.
我让他们失望了 我是个傻瓜
I failed them all. I've been a fool.
我们要把博格方块从他们手里永远夺走
We are gonna take this cube away from them forever.
这听上去像违反条约
That sounds like a treaty violation to me.
你真的以为你们没有被监视吗
Did you really think you weren't being watched?
不仅仅是违反条约
And not just a treaty violation.
是公开的叛变
Open insurrection.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
我现在可以杀你了
I'm authorized to kill you now.
我恳请你 朋友 选择活着
我承认
我没预料到这个
扎瓦社与科瓦特米拉不该这么打
如果你真是个科瓦特米拉的话
启动母舱 你需要一个前博格
To activate the Queencell, you will need an xB...
反正我也没救了对吧
How's this for a lost cause?
曾几何时
I was that much of a...
我还是一个充满希望的傻瓜
hopeful fool again, for a minute.
谢谢
Thanks for that.
给你 亲爱的
There you go, honey.
还要一点牛奶吗
Need some more milk?
-好的 谢谢 -好吧
- Yes, please. - Okay.
巧克力
Chocolate?
那可能太过分了
That's probably overdoing it.
拉菲星上没有过分这个说法
Mm, no such thing on Planet Raffi.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
谢谢你对我这么好
Thank you for being so kind to me.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我更像一个好人的残骸
But I'm more like the wreckage of a good person.
紧急情况下 你可以
In an emergency, you can slap together
拼凑一个临时好人
a temporary good person out of the pieces, but...
阿格尼斯 是有紧急情况了吗
Oh, Agnes, are we looking at an emergency here?
-是克里斯吗 -不是
- Is it Chris? - No.
-不是 -阿格尼斯
- No. - Oh, Agnes.
我是个傻瓜
I'm such an idiot.
是布鲁斯·麦道克斯
It's Bruce Maddox.
这么久才见到他
To see him after so long.
又立刻失去了他
Then right away to lose him...
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我们的小尾巴又回来了 -你确定是同一个人吗
- Our little shadow is back. - Are you sure it's the same guy?
同样的曲速痕迹
Identical warp signature.
-这怎么可能 -不清楚
- How is that possible? - Unclear.
我要试试别的办法 看看
I'm gonna try something different, see if I can...
这是血吗
Is that blood?
红丝绒蛋糕
Red velvet.
你好
Ugh. Uh... hello?
这有个医疗紧急情况
We got a hospitality emergency here.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了
Come on. You're okay.
我的野孩子 额外的野兔香肠
My Wild Girl of the Woods. Extra bunnicorn sausage.
谢谢
Thank you.
索吉 欢迎你拜访我们
Soji, welcome to our home.
-谢谢 -客人来两份
- Thank you. - Guests get two.
-伊姆扎蒂 -一块 谢谢
- Imzadi? - One, please.
-你喜欢披萨吗 -我喜欢
- Do you like pizza? - I do like pizza.
真好
Good.
还是没联♥系♥上里奥斯
Still no contact with Rios.
如果他不出现 我就需要另一艘船了
If he doesn't show, I'm gonna need another ship.
你或许能在
Well, you might be able to find one
在无垠湖太空港 如果你愿意等的话
over at Infinity Lake spaceport, if you're willing to wait.
每周都有接驳服务
There is a weekly passenger service,
但独♥立♥飞行员并不多见
but independent operators are rare.
科伦达尔舰长来了
Well, there's Captain Crandall.
他的足迹遍布克罗诺斯和泰肯的裂缝
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表