剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
并且在毁灭合成体的同时
and in so doing,
也自取灭亡
destroy themselves.
超越时空界限
Beyond the boundaries of time and space,
我们结成
we stand,
合成体的联盟
an alliance of synthetic life.
合成体 在看着你们
Synthetic life. Watching you.
等待你们的信♥号♥♥
Waiting for your signal.
召唤我等 我等将前来
Summon us, and we will come.
召唤我等
Summon us.
你们将受我等庇护
You will have our protection.
你们的进化
Your evolution
将让他们灭绝
will be their extinction.
很有意思
Fascinating.
真美
It's beautiful.
我真的特别想念蝴蝶
I really missed butterflies.
就自己做了一个
So I made my own.
我想谈谈布鲁斯
I wanted to talk about Bruce.
他经常谈起你
He spoke of you often.
可以说几乎是谈得太多了
I might almost say excessively.
他唯一后悔的就是没带你来
His only regret in coming here was leaving you behind.
其实更像是我没有勇气和他一起走
It was more like I didn't have the guts to go with him.
你的所作所为
What you did...
真是丢人啊 艾格尼丝
Shame on you, Agnes.
你熄灭了在广袤的黑暗里照亮一角的
You put out a small, bright candle
一点小而明亮的烛光
shedding its light in a vast darkness.
你亏欠良多
You owe a great debt.
你想得到一次将功补过的机会吗
Would you like the chance to repay it?
不是夺取 而是给予生命
To give a life instead of taking one?
我想
Yes.
看看这个
Have a look at this.
你做了一个傀儡吗
You made a golem?
阿尔坦
Altan,
你攻克了意识转移的难题吗
have you cracked mind transfer?
倒还没有
Well, not yet.
我制♥造♥身体
I do bodies.
布鲁斯才是核心人物
Bruce was the substrates man.
最近我才又重拾对意识转移的兴趣
Recently, I've regained my interest in mind transfer.
同时带着一丝紧迫感
Along with a-a... certain sense of urgency.
你评估了我的解决方案的可行性了吗
Have you processed the viability of my solution?
这行不通 修多罗
That can't be the answer, Sutra.
还有什么方案呢
What's the alternative?
23朵兰花 一个老人家
23 orchids, an old man
还有一群拿着相位枪的朋友吗
and a few friends with phasers?
我们连五分钟都撑不过
We won't hold out five minutes.
里奥斯可以启动美人鱼号♥
Rios will get La Sirena flying,
我们可以带你们所有人离开这里
and we can get you all out of here.
你是说逃走
Run, you mean.
东躲西♥藏♥ 直到他们再一次找到我们
Run and hide until the next time they track us down.
除非这么做 否则我们永无安宁之日
We won't be safe anywhere, ever, unless we do this.
-你又不知道未来如何 -我知道
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
你也知道
And you do, too.
对他们来说 我们是怪物
To them, we're monsters.
他们叫我们憎恶 索吉
They call us abominations, Soji.
没有别的办法了
There is no alternative.
-一定有 -是什么呢
- There has to be. - What is it, then?
一定有不用那么多人赴死的办法
Something where so many people don't have to die.
没有这样的计划
There is no such plan.
好吧
Yes, all right, okay.
我说过我可以一起走的
I said I'd come with you, okay?
我说过我可以一起走的
I said I'd come with you.
看看猫拖进来了什么
Look at what the cat dragged in.
你好 是你的朋友吗
Oh, hello. Who's your friend?
这是点点二号♥
This is Spot II.
我不是个爱猫的人
I'm not really a cat person.
他们创造了他
They made him.
真是 叹为观止
That's... impressive, I guess.
我会尽力把飞船修好
I'm gonna try and get the ship back online.
皮卡德认为我们可以把他们都弄出去
Picard thinks we can get them all out of here.
我要留在这里
I'm gonna stay here.
宋博士给了我努力完成
Dr. Soong is giving me the chance
布鲁斯未尽的工作的机会
to try to complete some work that Bruce left unfinished.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, okay?
我不知道应该多信任他们
I'm not sure how much I really trust them.
他们
Them?
还是我
Or me?
听着 就
Look, just...
离开的时候别忘了我
don't forget me when it's time to go.
你有很多特质 艾格尼丝·P·尤拉蒂
You're many things, Agnes P. Jurati.
过目即忘不是其中之一
Forgettable is not one of them.
是吗
Yeah?
我很令人难以忘怀吗
Am I inolvidable?
绝对的
Absolutamente.
这能帮你修船
This will help repair your ship.
谢谢 这是什么
Oh, thanks. Um, what is this?
它是用来修东西的
It fixes things.
怎么做
Um... h-how?
你得发挥你的想象力
You have to use your imagination.
我的想象力
My imagination?
可以
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
飞船系统正常运行的时候
You'll be sure to let me know
你会通知我的吧
when the ship's systems are up and running?
不 我打算让你一直猜的
Nah. I figured I'd keep you guessing.
JL
Uh, JL?
我很抱歉 我违反了规定
I'm sorry. I'm breaking the rules.
拉菲 不 不 只是
Hey, Raffi. No, no. Just...
为了你为我做的一切
After everything that you've done for me...
我得说谢谢
...I need to say thank you.
我爱你 JL
I love you, JL.
你不用回应我
Oh, you-you don't have to say it back to me.
我不用吗
I don't?
除非你愿意
Well, n-not unless you want to.
-不好意... -不 没关系
- Uh, sor... - Yeah, no. It's fine.
没事的
It's... It's fine.
可以 可以
Okay. Okay.
我也爱你 拉菲
I love you, too, Raffi.
艾格妮丝要在这过夜了
Agnes is having a sleepover.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
星际舰队司令部 我是让-卢克·皮卡德
Starfleet Command, this is Jean-Luc Picard
在一个安全的超频率上通讯
transmitting on a secure hyperfrequency.
我建立了初步接触
I have a first contact situation
并提出优先请求建立外交谈判
and a priority request to establish diplomatic negotiations
并要求在罗慕伦的攻击中
and to protect the inhabitants of Ghulion IV
保护古里昂四号♥上的居民
from an incoming Romulan attack.
朋友
Friend.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
袋子里有水
There's some water in that bag.
拜托 能给我点水吗
Please, can I have it?
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
这就是你们对待囚犯的方式吗
Is this how you treat your prisoners?
我们以前从未有过囚犯
We've never had a prisoner before.
罗慕伦人如何对待他们的囚犯
How do the Romulans treat their prisoners?
我们换个话题吧
Let's change the subject.
求你了
Please?
不
No!
不要 别听他的
Don't! Do not listen to him.
索吉 没事吧 我一直很担心
Soji, are you all right? I've been so worried...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不能相信他说的话 传奇
You cannot believe a word he says, Saga.
一个字都不能信
Not one word.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表