剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
休
Hugh.
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第一季 第六集
贝塔象限 前中立区
抱歉
Sorry.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
你为什么喜欢外面的世界
Why do you like it out here?
太空吗
In space?
那里又冷
It's cold
又空寂
and empty
还处处杀机四伏
and it wants to kill you.
不如喝一杯吧
How 'bout a drink?
你跟麦道克斯走得很近 是吗
You and Maddox were pretty close, huh?
如果你想聊聊 或者告诉我些什么
You know, if you want to talk about it or tell me anything,
我随时奉陪
I'm here.
我还从没跟任何舰长睡过
I've never slept with the captain of anything before.
那么...
Well...
我推荐你试试
I-I recommend it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有一项超能力
I have a superpower.
当我犯错的时候 我能感觉到
I can sense mistakes while I'm making them.
这也算不上什么超能力
That's not much of a superpower.
没什么用
It's useless.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me what you're feeling.
空虚
Hollow.
无望
Hopeless.
孤单
Lonely.
害怕
Afraid.
这样会有帮助吗
Is that gonna help at all?
可能会有用上几小时吧
Maybe for a few hours anyway.
那是我的
That's mine.
还给我 你会弄坏的
Give it back. You'll break it.
我一直不懂你为什么对这个玩具这么着迷
I never understood your fascination with this toy.
这不是个玩具
It's not a toy.
这是个工具
It's a tool.
有助于我思考
It helps me think.
我能想到的就只有用锤子把它砸开
The only thing it ever made me think of was smashing it open
拿到里面的小礼品
with a hammer to get the prize inside.
姐姐
Oh, sister.
我有进展了
I'm making progress.
是吗
Are you?
你藏得真好
It's admirably well-concealed.
她会做梦 反复做同一个梦
She dreams, a recurring dream.
她会做梦
She dreams?
这就是你的进展
That's your progress?
他为什么要给她编入做梦的功能
Why did he program her to dream?
这有什么功能
What function does it serve?
她会梦到什么
And what does she dream of?
你们俩白头偕老吗
The two of you growing old together?
造出古怪的合成人宝宝
Making freakish little android babies?
你也会梦到她吗
Do you dream of her, too?
你确实爱上她了
You are in love with her.
爱上它了
With it.
一个程序
A program.
一台机器
A machine.
够了 纳雷克
Enough, Narek.
从现在开始 这个项目由我接手
I'm taking control of this operation as of now.
每一块合成部件的设计都有目的
Every piece of synthetic design serves a purpose.
为什么要让她做梦
Why give her dreams?
为什么要让她做噩梦
Why give her nightmares?
是故障 一个错误
It's a malfunction, a bug.
正好相反
It's exactly the opposite.
说下去
I'm listening.
她的神经通路是自动启发式的
Her neural pathways are auto-heuristic,
总是寻找和搭建更高效的连接
always seeking and forming more efficient connections.
每一天 那种能力都一定会
Every day, that capability must bump
受到证明她不是自己所想一样
against clear evidence that she is not,
是个人类的证据的冲击
as she believes, a human being.
那种认知上的差异一定会储存到什么地方
That cognitive dissonance must go somewhere.
你是说合成女有潜意识
You're saying the robot girl has an unconscious?
对
Yes.
当她做梦时
And when she dreams,
她在调和自己的两种认知
she's reconciling the two views of herself--
人类和合成人
human and synthetic.
点滴真♥相♥在想办法浮现出来
Bits of truth are trying to find their way to the surface.
不是故障
It's not a malfunction.
是是她的弱点
It's a vulnerability.
如果我能让她给我讲讲她的梦
If I can get her to tell me about her dreams,
我就能接触到底层的记忆痕迹
I can access her underlying engrams
而不会触发她的自我防卫子程序
without triggering her self-defense subroutines.
所有的信息都在那
The information is all in there.
她知道的远比她以为的要多得多
She knows far more than she thinks she knows.
包括她们出生星球的位置
Including the location of their home world.
那现在呢...
So now...?
继续和她同床共枕
Keep sharing her bed?
没完没了地和她小心周♥旋♥
Endlessly fidgeting with her until she pops open
直到她像那个无聊的方块一样自己打开吗
like that stupid box?
打开旋转魔盒的关键
The key to opening the tan zhekran
是花时间去了解是什么让它保持关闭的
is taking the time to understand what's keeping it closed.
听
Listen.
感觉
Feel.
细微地转动每一块 然后
Move each piece ever so slightly, and then,
一旦你确定了...
once you're sure...
我是应该觉得你很厉害吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
耐心... 姐姐
Patience... sister.
你从不具备的素质
A quality you never had.
几小时后 我们将会越出
In a few hours, we'll be crossing out
从前的中立地带进入罗慕伦空间
of the old neutral zone and into Romulan space,
我们也因此违反了星际条约 但
which puts us in breach of galactic treaty, but
我不担心 因为我知道你已经计划好
I'm fine with that, because I know that you have a plan
如何在没有授权的情况下
for how to access a restricted
进入设立在博格方块飞船之上
Romulan research facility on a Borg cube
充斥着情报局的人的罗慕伦研究设施禁地
crawling with Tal Shiar, without authorization.
对 还能活着
Also, without dying.
我考虑过这件事
I have been giving it some thought,
-我相信... -我在想
- and I believe that... - I was thinking
我们可以扮成科学家 以我的资历...
we could pose as scientists. Given my qualifications...
行不通
It won't work.
我的脚一离开这艘飞船
If the Romulans don't recognize me
即便罗慕伦人没有认出我 博格人也会
the moment that I set foot off this ship, the Borg will.
博格集♥合♥不会遗忘他们自己的一员
The collective do not forget one of their own.
安全进入方块飞船的唯一方法是科瓦特米拉派之道
The only safe way to access the cube is the Qowat Milat way,
那就是完全敞开
by being perfectly open.
那正是科瓦特米拉派之道
That is the Qowat Milat way.
你们之间明显的紧张关系让我很不舒服
The obvious tension between you makes me uneasy.
神器号♥上有个组织叫作
There is an organization on the Artifact called
"博格重启计划组"
"the Borg Reclamation Project."
合约规定它可以保持其独♥立♥性
It maintains its independence by treaty.
如果我能获取星际联邦的外交身份
If I can get Federation diplomatic credentials
作为特使前往计划组
as an envoy to the project,
那罗慕伦人只能被迫
then the Romulans will be forced
让我去见计划总管
to let me meet with the director,
否则就会有与星际联邦发生纠纷的危险
or risk an incident with the Federation.
如果总管不想见你呢
What if the director doesn't want to meet with you?
我认识他 我想他会见我的
I know him, and I think he will.
告诉我联邦为什么要帮你
Remind me why the Federation would do this for you.
他们不是为了帮我
They are not doing it for me.
行了 行了 退后
Okay, okay. All right, just back off.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表