剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我想看你工作
I'd-I'd like to see you work.
我做不了主
That's not up to me. You need approval
你需要博格重启计划总管的批准
from the Director of the Borg Reclamation Project.
实际上我不需要
Actually, I don't.
你很喜欢经典小说啊
You have a taste for the classics, I see.
我从来都不喜欢科幻小说
I never really cared for science fiction.
我想
I guess
我就是不明白它们在讲什么
I just didn't get it.
-谢谢你过来 -没事
- Well, thank you for coming over. - Yeah.
我很难从忙碌的实验室里抽身
It's hard to tear myself away from the action at my lab,
但是...
but...
你喜欢什么茶
Um, your preference?
我们有很多种
We have a selection.
伯爵红茶
Earl Grey?
我就知道你有点意思
I knew there was something about you.
我从麦道克斯留下的东西里
I gathered up, uh, everything I could find
搜集了所有能找到的资料
from Maddox's tenure at the Institute.
大部分在他消失后都被装进了黑匣子里
Most of what was there got blackboxed after he disappeared,
但他们留下了一些没动
but they left some of the ancillary stuff untouched.
我一直在想那幅画
I was thinking about the painting.
布鲁斯和德塔算得上是朋友
Bruce and Data were friends after a fashion.
如果布鲁斯在用德塔的神经元造更多的合成人
I-If Bruce is using Data's neurons to make more synths,
那他用德塔的画来建模
it would make sense to model them
就说得通了
after the painting Data made.
没错
Indeed.
我还调查了一下达姬·阿莎
I also did a little digging into Dahj Asha.
你说的没错 她确实被德斯仲录取了
You're right. She was accepted at Daystrom.
其实 她是个完美的候选人
In fact, she was a perfect candidate.
事后看来 有点过于完美了
In hindsight, a little too perfect.
她的证书是假的吗
Her credentials were bogus?
是有一些潜藏的疑点 我在雷古勒斯查过了
It's more insidious than that. I checked with Regulus.
他们的记录显示她曾在那里入学
Their records show she was enrolled there
她的成绩单在档
and her grade transcripts are on file.
所以她确实是像她说的那样
So she was what she claimed to be?
她就像是完全虚构出来的一样
She was a complete work of fiction.
没有任何记录能证明
There's no record
她参加过R3SA
of her having actually attended R3SA.
我不是什么侦察专家
I-I'm no forensics maven,
但我感觉她的整个身份
but my sense is that her entire identity
都是在大约三年前造出来的
was built all at once, about three years ago.
谁编造的 布鲁斯·麦道克斯吗
By whom? Bruce Maddox?
-他确实有这个能力 -动机呢
- He certainly had the ability. - Motive?
我不知道
I don't know.
合成人领域的人
People in the synthetic humanoid field
总是喜欢搞些秘密计划
tend to get a little secret-planny.
要牛奶吗
Milk?
要 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you.
发给你了
There you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我太难过了
It breaks my heart that I never
都没能有机会见她一面
got a chance to meet her.
多神奇啊
Such a wondrous thing.
该死的罗慕伦人
And the damn Romulans just
把她杀了
wiped her away.
你之前问我计划是什么
You asked me what the plan was,
她去德斯仲是为了什么
what she was after at Daystrom.
我觉得那都不是目前最要紧的问题
I don't think that's the most relevant question right now.
我觉得你现在需要调查的问题是
I think the question you should be trying to answer is...
另一个在哪
"What about the other one?"
如果她真的在太空中
If she's really out there,
而罗慕伦人也还没找到她
and if the Romulans haven't gotten to her, too,
那么她在哪里
then where is she?
她在那干什么
And what is she after?
患者8923/3号♥ 无名
Continuing procedure on Patient 8923/3,
继续执行操作
one of the Nameless.
再生时长 十四年
Time in regenestasis, 14 years.
手臂已成功移除
Arm implant was successfully removed.
对无名进行眼部移除
Initiating ocular harvest procedure on Nameless.
你知道我讨厌你用那个词
You know I hate it when you use that term.
你可能说过
You may have mentioned that once.
为什么叫他们无名
Why do you call them "The Nameless"?
他们的种族有名字 我们只是不知道罢了
Their species had a name. We just don't know what it was.
无名亦为名
Nameless is a name.
正在移除眼部处理核心
Removing ocular processing core.
三♥级♥下颚骨植入物抑制完毕
Tertiary mandible implant containment complete.
标记为十级存储容量
Tagged for level 10 storage.
互连收发器节点确认断开
Interlinked transceiver node confirmed inactive.
标记为一级清理
Tagged for level one disposal.
你自♥由♥了 我的朋友
拉菲 我是让-吕克 别挂断
Raffi, it's Jean-Luc. Please, don't hang up.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要一艘星舰
I need a ship.
又是皮卡德
Picard again?
我们还都以为他已经在
And we all thought that he was safely mothballed
自家的葡萄酒庄里安度晚年了
on that vineyard of his.
这么多年来 他都是拉巴雷的隐士
All these years. The Hermit of La Barre.
突然又变得阴魂不散了
Now suddenly he is inescapable.
他就是这样
That's one word for what he is.
不停地谈论着先进合成物
Going on and on about advanced synthetics,
布鲁斯·麦道克斯 还有...
Bruce Maddox and...
布鲁斯·麦道克斯 他还活着吗
Bruce Maddox? Is he still alive?
这重要吗
Does it even matter?
然后又开始胡扯
And then there was this wild talk about
地球上有秘密的罗慕伦反合成物行动
clandestine Romulan anti-synth ops here on Earth.
实在是...
It was just...
太可怜了
it was just sad.
甚至可以说是悲剧
One might be even inclined to say tragic.
克兰西上将 我应该不必再提醒您
Admiral Clancy, I know I need hardly remind you
如果罗慕伦人
if the Romulans were running
真的在地球上进行秘密行动
clandestine operations on Earth,
我会知道的 然后您也会知道
I would know. And then you would know.
接着整个星际舰队都会知道
And then all of Starfleet would know,
因为很明显 这是公然
because clearly, that would be an overt
-且不可容忍♥的战争行为 -当然
- and intolerable act of war. - Of course.
准将 很明显应该没什么事
Look, Commodore, obviously there's nothing to it,
但我还是确认一下为好
but I thought I'd better check.
正如他们所说 出于谨慎考虑
Out of an excess of caution, as they say.
-去调查一下 -当然
- Just look into it. - Of course.
里佐上尉 请来找我
Lieutenant Rizzo, to me, please.
什么
What?!
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
-是老年痴呆了吗 -你再说一遍
- Is it dementia? - I beg your pardon?
抱歉 但你并不蠢
Sorry, but you're not a stupid man,
当我听到你的蠢主意时
so when I hear you say such a stupid idea,
我总得问问其他的解释
I have to ask for other explanations.
这么说吧
Well, how about this.
那个让我
The daughter of the man
哀悼了二十年的人
whose death I have been mourning for two decades
他的女儿来寻求我的帮助
comes to me for help and assistance.
然后她在我面前
And then she is assassinated
被一个罗慕伦暗♥杀♥小组刺杀了
in front of my eyes by a Romulan death squad
接下来他们会试图找到她的双胞胎姐妹
who will then go and try and find
然后杀了她
and destroy her twin sister.
而你却还希望我坐在家里
And you want me to sit here worrying what to do
担心葡萄上的虫子该怎么办
about the spittlebugs on the pinots?
我不希望你死
I want you not to die.
根本就没有人可以保护你
No one but the Tal Shiar could ever protect you
-免受罗慕伦情报局的迫♥害♥ -她说得没错
- against the Tal Shiar. - She's not wrong.
你不能撇下我们自己去
You can't go without us.
笨蛋 他根本不能去
Idiot! He cannot go at all.
只有在这 他才是安全的
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表