剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
星际争霸战
(星际迷航)
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥工作室 出品
在25世纪...
ufeff(2411年)
"I don’t want to set the world on fire" by The Ink Spots
"我不想让世界陷入火海" 墨迹斑斑合唱团 (1941年歌♥曲)
♪ I don't want to set ♪
我不想让
♪ the world on ♪
世界陷入
♪ fire ♪
火海
♪ I just ♪
我只不过
♪ want to start ♪
想要点燃
♪ a flame in your heart ♪
激♥情♥ 在你心中
♪ In my heart ♪
我的心中
♪ I have but one desire ♪
我只有一个愿望
♪ And that one is you♪
而那个 就是你
♪ No other will do ♪
其他的都不行
♪ I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim ♪
我已失去所有野心 追求世间的称赞
♪ I just want to be the one you love... ♪
我只想要成为 你爱的人...
Stardate 43996.2.
星历 43996.2
The Enterprise remains concealed in the dust cloud.
企业号♥仍然躲藏在尘埃云中
And, to my surprise, the Borg have maintained their position,
而且 令我惊讶的是 博格人一直保持着他们的位置
waiting for us to come out of hiding.
等着我们 从藏匿处出来
I have no explanation for their special interest
我无法解释 他们的特殊兴趣
in me or the ship.
对于我 或这艘船
医疗援助团 荣誉市民
We continue to prepare our defenses
我们继续准备 我们的防御
for the inevitable confrontation.
为了无法避免的对峙
♪ On fire ♪
陷入火海
中校 杰克·R·克拉夏
♪ I Just want to start ♪
我只不过点燃
♪ a flame in your... ♪
激♥情♥ 在你...
Warning. Security breach.
警告 安全破口
Hull damage. Unauthorized docking.
船体损坏 未经授权的停靠
They found us. Eleos.
他们找到我们了 艾利欧斯
Activate warp drive.
启动曲速引擎
Stand by.
待命
Warp drive charging. Attempting power-up.
曲速引擎充电中 正在尝试启动
How did they find us?
他们是如何找到我们?
That's impossible.
那不可能
What? No!
什么? 不!
No! I can help! - Eleos,
不! 我能帮忙!- 艾利欧斯
divert all power to the warp core.
将所有动力 转到曲速核心
Working.
处理中
No! No! - Get us the hell out of here.
不! 不! - 带我们离开这里
Unauthorized docking complete.
未授权停靠 完成
Intruder alert.
入侵者警报
Power cell - power cell depleted.
动力电池 - 动力电池耗尽
Aah!
啊!
Let me out!
让我出去!
Eleos. Update warp status?
艾利欧斯 更新曲速状态?
One minute, seven seconds remaining until power-up.
还有1分7秒 才会启动
Incoming vessel detected. - More of them.
侦测接近船只 - 更多他们
Eleos, prepare to send a transmission.
艾利欧斯 准备传送讯息
Subspace frequency, Myriad codec.
子空间频率 无数编码
艾利欧斯12号♥
子空间频率就绪
System prepared to transmit. State your recipient.
系统准备传输 表明您的收件人
This message is for Admiral Jean-Luc Picard.
此讯息是给 尚-路克·毕凯上将
星际争霸战:毕凯
第3季 第1集
"下一代"
上集
First love is always the sweetest, isn't it?
初恋总是最甜蜜的 不是吗?
Well, she wasn't the first.
嗯 她不是第一艘
But she was certainly my favorite.
但她无疑是 我的最爱
Well, I hope she won't be offended if I send her away
那么 我希望她不会被冒犯 如果我送她走
for a cleaning? - You know,
去清洁? - 你知道
I didn't think they had spring-cleaning on Romulus.
我不认为 有春季大扫除在罗慕伦
We don't. That is entirely unique to humans
我们没有 这完全是人类独有的
and their belongings.
和他们的物品
I want to give it to Geordi.
我想把它给 乔迪
Give it away?
送人?
No, I was-I was just teasing you.
不 我是 - 我只是在戏弄你
Well, I-I know that, but he is running the Fleet Museum.
好吧 我-我知道 但他经营舰队博物馆
He will love it.
他会喜欢的
Take this painting down and pack it up, please.
请把这幅画拿下来 包装好
Okay, sir.
好的 先生
Don't you dare.
你试试看
You're gonna miss these things.
你会想念这些东西
By coming with me to Chaltok-IV,
和我一起去 恰尔托克4号♥星
I feel I'm asking a lot of you.
我觉得 我要求你很多
No, I-I am looking forward to it.
不 我-我很期待
Because while you're running around
因为当你四处奔波时
setting up diplomatic security,
建立外交安全
I'm going to sip Saurian brandy
我要喝 蜥蜴白兰地
and think about writing my memoir.
并考虑写我的回忆录
Jean-Luc, you don't need to prove to me
尚-路克 你不需向我证明
how ready you are for this.
你为此都准备好了
How in the present you are.
你现在的样了
The past matters, and that's okay.
过去很重要 那没关系
Laris, these things
拉瑞丝 这些东西
from my past...
从我的过去...
...they are so dear to me.
...他们对我来说是很珍贵
They're mementos of...
它们是纪念品...
...dear friends, old and new.
...亲爱的朋友们 新的和老的
But they're memories.
但它们是回忆
A point comes in a man's life
一个人的生命中的一个点
when he looks to the past to define himself.
当他回顾过去 来定义自己时
Not just his future.
不仅是他的未来
Well, I hope that's not going to be me.
好吧 我希望那不会是我
I am not a man who needs a legacy.
我不是 一个需要历史産物的人
I want a new adventure.
我想要一个新的冒险
♪ Now it seems ♪
现在看来
♪ That our love affair is ♪
我们的恋情是
♪ Is through ♪
穿越了
♪ I can't stop praying... ♪
我无法停止祈祷...
♪ You'll come back home... ♪
你会回家的...
♪ Can't understand... ♪
无法理解...
Computer, do you hear that alert?
电脑 你有听到那个铃♥声♥吗?
Yes. - Where is it?
有的 - 它在哪里?
Unable to determine location.
无法确定位置
Thanks for your help.
谢谢您的帮助
毕凯城♥堡♥
Computer, analyze.
电脑 分♥析♥
Communicator badge belonging to Jean-Luc Picard,
通讯徽章属于 尚-路克 毕凯
Captain, USS Enterprise, stardate 4115...
舰长 星际舰队企业号♥ 星历 4115...
Yes, yes, but what could it possibly be receiving?
是啊 是啊 但它能接收到什么?
Detecting encrypted long-range transmission
检测加密远距离传讯
via a subspace frequency.
经由 子空间频率
It contains an uncommon codec.
它包含一个不常见的编码
Codec? - A codec is a program
编码? - 编码是一个程式
that compresses data... - Yes, yes, I know what a codec is.
用来压缩数据... - 是啊 是啊 我知道编码是什么
But tell me about this one.
但是告诉我这个
It requires a passcode.
它需要密♥码♥
Why would anyone send a coded message
为何有人会发送编码讯息
to a more than 20-year-old
到超过20多年
Enterprise-D communicator? - Unknown.
企业号♥-D的通讯章? - 不知道
Myriad.
无数
Computer, try codec: Myriad.
电脑 尝试编码: 无数
Authorization: Picard-4-7-Alpha-Tango.
授权: 毕凯-4-7-阿尔法-探戈
Accessing.
读取中
It is a recorded message.
有一条录制的讯息
Here.
这边
Decrypting. - Admiral Picard,
解密中 - 毕凯上将
I'm encoding this transmission with coordinates.
我正在编码座标到这个讯息里
Beverly.
贝芙莉
编码座标
Listen to me very carefully.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表