剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
You can lie down in Thad's room and rest
威尔会为我们做晚饭
while Will makes us dinner.
披萨 柴火炉子里烤的
Pizza, in the wood-fired oven.
番茄 还有从花♥园♥采的罗勒
Tomato and basil from our garden.
看啊 丛林蛮女
Behold! A Wild Girl of the Woods!
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
你除掉毒囊了吗
You cut out the venom sacs?
没 我留着毒囊好让我们都吐黑胆汁死掉
Nope, I left them in so we can all spew black bile and die.
披萨 装有番茄 罗勒和无毒的兔角香肠
Pizza, with tomato, basil and nonvenomous bunnicorn sausage.
-听上去好极了 -谢谢
- Sounds wonderful. - Thank you.
想待多久就待多久
Stay as long as you need.
不论什么问题我们都能处理
Whatever it is, we can handle it.
当然
Of course.
肯定的
Absolutely.
你会拉小提琴吗
Can you play the violin?
不能
No.
你喜欢夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
Do you like Sherlock Holmes?
大概吧
I guess so.
你能跑得飞快 跳得超高
Can you run superfast and jump really high
以及徒手撕铁吗
and, um, and bend steel with your hands?
这我还真可以
Turns out, yes, I can.
真诡异
Weird.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
你有血这我知道 你吐痰吗
So, okay, you have blood. Do you have spit?
吐
I do.
有粘液吗
Mucus?
我有粘液
Yes, I have mucus.
德塔就没有粘液
Data did not have mucus.
你知道很多德塔的事
You know a lot about Data.
我父母在星际舰队与他一起服役 直到他死
My parents served with him in Starfleet, until he died.
很久之前的事了 星舰叫企业号♥
A long time ago, on a ship called the Enterprise.
皮卡德是舰长
Picard was the captain.
我爸说他是有史以来最伟大的星舰舰长
My dad said he was the greatest Starfleet captain ever.
造一个有粘液和口水的合成人很奇怪
It seems weird to make an android with mucus and saliva,
但我猜这是德塔做事的风格
but I guess Data would do it like that.
我想不通这个德塔怎么就是我父亲了
I don't see how this Data could be my father.
我是说 如果我是
I mean, if I was...
人造的 那大概是三年前造好的
made, it was probably about three years ago.
等等 为什么德塔会想造一个有粘液
Wait, why would Data want to make an android
和口水的合成人
with mucus and saliva?
他总是想尽量像人类
Well, he was always trying to be more human.
他能做到很多令人惊叹的事
He could do all these-these amazing things,
但他最想做到的 就是做梦
but all he ever really wanted to do was, like, have dreams
讲笑话 学会交谊舞
and tell jokes and, like, learn how to ballroom dance.
你是这样的吗
Are you like that?
其实
Actually,
直到你说出"合成人"这个词之前
until you said the word "android" back there,
我仍旧认为自己是人类
I was still clinging to the idea that I was human.
你还好吗
A-Are you okay?
别别别 别哭啊
No, no. D-Don't cry.
我觉得你棒极了
I-I think you're amazing.
因为我有粘液吗
Because I have mucus?
也因为你才三岁
And because you're three years old,
所以我就能对你颐指气使了
so I get to be the boss of you.
狄安娜 凯斯特拉
Deanna, the language
所使用的语言
that Kestra was speaking...
威维恩语
Viveen.
丛林蛮女的语言
Spoken by the Wild Girls of the Woods.
威维恩
我第一次见萨德时
You know, the first time that I met Thad,
他就在说某种人造的语言
he was speaking some sort of invented language.
那时他还没有五岁
He couldn't have been more than five.
那次其实
Hmm. That was the...
是第二次见了
second time, actually.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
很久之前的事了
A long time ago.
上周本是他的十八岁生日
Last week would have been his 18th birthday.
我们真的没事
Oh, we're fine. Really.
凯斯特拉依然为他心痛
Kestra still aches for him,
但那份痛苦在一天天减轻
but with every day, the ache fades a little bit more.
但亲眼看到对你来说一定是另一种痛苦
But seeing that happen must be a different ache for you.
见到你很高兴 让-卢克
It's wonderful to see you, Jean-Luc.
你能来找我们真是太好了
I'm so grateful you came to us.
我不是来寻求庇护的
Now, I didn't just come here in the hope of refuge.
我想
I also wanted to...
我知道
I know.
我们不会久留
We're not going to stay.
我不会让你们都置身险境
Uh, I-I'm not gonna put all of you in danger.
一旦我知道下一步怎么做
The minute that I get the next move sorted,
索吉和我就离开
Soji and I will be gone.
别傻了 你听到威尔说的了
Don't be silly. You heard Will.
你想呆多久都行
Stay as long as you like.
只是
It's just that...
如果凯斯特拉遭遇不测
if something were to happen to Kestra...
当然 狄安娜 我明白的
Of course. Deanna, I understand.
我不再像以前一样勇敢了 让-卢克
I'm not as brave as I used to be, Jean-Luc.
那你就更明智了
Then you're getting wiser.
妈的
Damn it.
我告诉你了 克里斯
I told you, Chris.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
有人在尾随我们
It means somebody's tailing us.
一定从我们离开方块时就开始了
Must be since we left the cube.
他技术很好 一直刚好保持在
He's good, keeping just at or beyond
美人鱼号♥扫描范围之外
the limits of Sirena's scanners.
这是什么人
What kind of somebody?
很小但速度快 是侦察飞船
Small, fast. A scoutship.
很可能是罗慕伦人
Romulan, probably.
他们手里的一艘小型蛇飞船
One of those little snakeships they got.
蛇形头部 双重隐形推进器
Snakeheads. Double subthrusters.
在这类型号♥里算非常强大的火力
Massive firepower for their size.
你能摆脱他吗
Can you shake him?
坐好
Take a seat.
艾格尼丝 坐下吧
Agnes. Take a seat, honey.
你还好吗
You okay?
抓紧了
Hold tight.
现在呢
Now what?
现在我们只要等他
Now we just wait till he...
超过我们就好
overshoots us.
按他的航速 他会在离我们好几光年远时
At the rate he was traveling, he'll be light-years away
才会发现我们不在他前方了
before he figures out we're not in front of him anymore.
然后我就另外取道去奈裴斯
Then I just lay in an alternate course for Nepenthe,
以防他折回来
in case he doubles back.
抱歉 我想当个有意思的船员
I'm sorry. I want to be the fun crew member
会说"我们藏在那颗彗星里"
who says, "Let's hide in that comet,"
但后来发现那是个超大巨鲸什么的
and it turns out to be a giant gormagander or something,
但我能问一个蠢问题吗
but can I ask a maybe dumb question?
你们真想去奈裴斯吗
Do you guys actually want to go to Nepenthe?
这不是郊游 姑娘
This isn't an outing, honey.
-我知道 -我们要去奈裴斯接皮卡德
- No, I know. - We're going to Nepenthe to pick up Picard.
还有那个合成人小姑娘
And the synth chick.
我记得我们离开地球的那一夜
I remember you the night we left Earth,
你穿着那件可爱的蓝色小外套
standing there in your cute little blue coat,
对于飞入太空兴高采烈
so excited about going out into space
很想见一个和活人无异的合成人
and meeting a real live sentient synth
就像你一直梦想的那样
like you've always dreamed of.
但现在开来我们越接近找到她
But it seems like the closer we get to finding her,
你越不愿意
the less you want to be there.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
懂吗 你们现在就掉头
Okay? I want you to turn this ship around,
对准地球按下返航键
point it at the Earth and push play.
皮卡德可以自己照顾自己
P-Picard can look after himself,
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表