剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
别人也能找到那个该死的合成人
and somebody else can find that fucking synth.
为什么一定要是我
Why does it have to be me?
艾格尼丝 有金主付我钱
I got a paying client, Agnes.
你只是乘客
You just came along for the ride.
而你现在就和拉菲姨一起
And now you come along for a ride
去放松一下
with Auntie Raffi.
你要什么就给你什么
She's gonna hook you up with whatever you need.
好吗
Okay?
有蛋糕吗
Is it cake?
就是蛋糕
You bet it's cake.
你休息过了吗
You get some rest?
我试了
Oh, I tried.
我担心我的飞行员
I'm worried about my pilot.
怕他没有逃出来
That he didn't make it.
你这是趟了什么浑水 让-卢克
What have you gotten yourself into, Jean-Luc?
-能告诉我吗 -不能
- Can you tell me? - No.
我不想把你牵扯进来 威尔
I never wanted you to get involved in any of this, Will.
我过来是走投无路时的冲动
Coming here was a desperate impulse.
现在我已经在后悔了
I regret it already.
明白
Copy that.
那我专心做披萨吧
I'll stick to making pizza.
我只是在想如果只要无视危险
I'm just thinking how great it would be
就可以让危险远离我们爱的人
if ignorance of danger was all it took
那该有多好
to keep it away from the people we love.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I was saying.
你闻闻
Smell that.
心宿的罗勒
Antarean basil.
在这里像野草一样疯长 什么都疯长
Grows like weeds around here. Everything does.
土壤有再生的力量
The soil has regenerative powers,
这当然也是我们来这里的原因
which is why we came here, of course.
丛林蛮女来了啊
Wild Girl of the Woods!
我带她去参观花♥园♥
I'm taking her to see the garden.
她翻完了萨德的威维恩语字典
She read Thad's Viveen dictionary.
两分钟她就全看完了
All of it, in, like, two minutes.
两分钟
Two minutes?
那可有三百页呢
That thing's 300 pages long.
初次见面 索吉 我是凯斯特拉的爸爸
We haven't met, Soji. I'm Kestra's dad.
-我叫威尔 -你好 威尔
- Will. - Hello, Will.
莱克中校和我
Commander Riker and I
曾在企业号♥上共事
served together on the USS Enterprise.
而我听说你是最伟大的舰长
And you were the greatest captain ever, I heard.
最伟大的舰长 你从哪儿听来的傻话
The greatest captain ever? Where'd you get that nonsense?
-从你那里 -从我
- From you. - From me?
我当时肯定喝多了
I must have been drinking at the time.
你能跟你妈妈说我们还要一些番茄吗
Could you tell your mom we could use some more tomatoes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
说到喝酒 我能喝吗
Speaking of drinking, may I?
-请 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you.
我就猜一猜
So I'm just gonna speculate
然后把我的想法说出来
and say out loud what I've been saying in my brain.
你什么也不必告诉我 怎么样
You don't have to tell me anything; how's that sound?
你一直注意隐藏踪迹
You're worried about cloaks.
证明麻烦来自罗慕伦人
That says Romulans.
鉴于你对我们安全的焦虑和担心级别
And the level of anxiety and fear for our safety,
我想是罗慕伦情报局
tells me Tal Shiar.
他们不是在追你 是在追她
Next, you're not the one that's on the run, it's her.
但是为什么呢
But why?
可怜的索吉做了什么激起他们的愤怒呢
What has poor Soji done to incur their wrath?
会不会是因为
Could it have anything to do with the fact...
她明显是个机器人呢
that she's clearly an android?
而且不是普通的机器人
And not just any android.
我在哪都能认出那个偏头的动作
I'd recognize that head tilt anywhere.
这孩子有德塔的基因
Kid's got Data in her DNA.
这就是你出现在这的原因 我猜得怎么样
And that's why you're here. How am I doing?
对于一个披萨厨师来说不错了
Not bad, for a pizza chef.
现在我明白你为什么想保密了
Now I understand why you wanted to keep it a secret.
典型的皮卡德式自负
Classic Picard arrogance.
由你来决定
You get to make the decisions
谁来冒险
about who gets to take the chances and who doesn't,
谁在局内
and who's in the loop, and who's out of the loop.
自然地 也由你来结束
And, naturally, it always ends up with you.
在你星舰的舰桥上
That's fine,
这当然没问题 舰长
on the bridge of your starship, Captain.
但现在你对付的是个青少年
But now you're dealing with a teenager, more or less.
你可能会从中得到教训的
That can be an extremely humbling experience.
老实说
Frankly...
我不确定你是否能胜任
I'm not sure you're up to it.
我可能不行
Perhaps I'm not.
你看吧
There you go.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
你见过真的番茄吗
Have you ever seen a real tomato?
我见过的食物都是复♥制♥机做出来的
I've never had any food that didn't come from a replicator.
试一个
Try one.
这样
Like this?
咬一口
Take a bite.
好吃吗
Good?
尝起来很
It tastes so...
真实
real.
真实真是太好了
Real is so much better.
凯斯特拉 把这些番茄拿给爸爸
Kestra, take those tomatoes to Daddy,
再把餐桌收拾好准备吃饭
and then set the table for dinner, please.
那不是威维恩语
That wasn't Viveen.
哈庞西语
Harpanthi. Spoken by the Mind Witches
南部冰原的女巫说的语言
of the Southern Ice.
我一直都没能学会多少威维恩语
I never managed to learn much Viveen.
萨德发明了多少种语言
How many languages did Thad invent?
十一二种 如果你算上帕尔巴语的话
11. 12, if you count Pahlplah,
那是种蝴蝶的语言
the language of butterflies.
但没有文字 只有扇翅膀的动作
But it doesn't have words. Only wingbeats.
我喜欢
I love that.
萨德在星舰上出生和长大
Thad was born and raised on starships.
从他很小的时候起
From the time he was very little,
他就对于人们有家园的事
he was fascinated by the idea that
感到惊奇
people had homeworlds.
贝塔索 地球
Betazed. Earth.
他也想要自己的家园
He wanted a homeworld of his own,
所以他就发明了一个
so he invented one.
阿达尼
Ardani.
意思是家
It means "Home."
-阿达尼 -萨德病了之后
- Ardani. - When Thad got sick,
我们来了这里 奈裴斯
we came here to Nepenthe.
他很喜欢这里
He loved it here.
所以这里成了他的出生星球
This became his homeworld.
他得了什么病
What did he have?
神经硬化
Mandaxic neurosclerosis.
是一种硅基病毒
It's a silicon-based virus.
很罕见 理论上完全可以治愈
It's very rare, and in theory, completely curable.
只需要在正电子培养基
You just have to culture the infected cells
培育感染的细胞
in an active positronic matrix.
但萨德得了神经硬化时
But by the time Thad came down with MN,
却没有可用的正电子培养基
there were no active positronic matrices.
而且所有人都不被允许开♥发♥新的
And no one was allowed to develop new ones.
因为合成人禁令
Because of the synth ban.
你看 索吉
So, you see, Soji,
真实也不总是更好的
real isn't always better.
-凯斯特拉告诉你了 -她告诉我
- Kestra told you. - She told me
这一切对你来说都很陌生
this is all very new to you.
告诉我你不知所措
That you're very new.
那只是个猜测
That's just a guess.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表