剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我在监测他的生物功能 索吉
I'm monitoring his biofunctions, Soji.
-他撒谎的时候我会知道的 -你误会了
- I'll know when he's lying. - You misunderstood...
我误解了你想杀我的意图吗
I misunderstood your attempt to murder me?
我怕你会杀了我
I was afraid that you were gonna kill me.
让你进行佐马克是不对的
It was wrong to have you undergo the Zhal Makh.
-它对你的大脑有影响 -闭嘴
- It-it did something to your mind. - Shut up.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
你真是个悲哀又扭曲的人
What a sad and twisted thing you are.
你让我恶心 纳瑞克
You disgust me, Narek.
但没有我自己这么厌恶
But not as much as I disgust myself
可怜你的自己
for pitying you.
我也可怜你
And I pity you.
因为我们要把战火洒向这个世界
Because we are gonna rain down fire on this world...
杀死上面所有称得上生物的东西
...and kill every so-called living thing on it.
即使是你
Even you.
即使是你 亲爱的
Even you, my love.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我会给你拿食物饮料的
I'll have food and drink brought to you.
然后给你治伤的
And tend to your wound.
谢谢
Thank you.
星际舰队司令部 请回复
Starfleet Command, please respond.
这是麦道克斯的旧住处
These were Maddox's old quarters.
对 我看出来了
Yes. I gathered that.
他们很亲密
They were very close.
当我听说
When I heard about...
艾格尼丝对布鲁斯所做的一切
what Agnes had done to Bruce,
我无法理解
I couldn't understand it.
我更想象不出自己也这样做
Let alone imagine myself doing something like that.
怎样做
Something like what?
以命换命
Taking life to save life.
为了救别人而伤害别人
Hurting some to save others.
我只是
I just...
我想我只是想理解
I guess I'm just trying to understand the logic
牺牲的逻辑
of sacrifice.
牺牲的逻辑
The logic of sacrifice.
听着就不喜欢
Hmm, I don't like the sound of that.
所以你认为这是不符合逻辑的
So you think there is no logic?
没有对生死的计算方法吗
No calculus of life and death?
我觉得这取决于
I think it depends on
你是否是下手的那个人
if you're the person holding the knife.
休息一下 传奇
Take a break, Saga.
我会照顾索吉的朋友
I'll babysit Soji's friend.
她认为当时她做了正确的决定
She thought she was doing the right thing in that moment.
但现在她被自己的所作所为吓坏了
But now she's horrified by what she did.
她觉得她是对的吗
Did she think she was right
或者她只是相信自己别无选择
or did she simply believe she had no choice?
也许根本没有逻辑可言
Maybe there's no logic in it at all.
也许所有杀人的理由都归结为恐惧
Maybe all rationales for killing just boil down to fear.
与逻辑正相反
The opposite of logic.
但如果杀人是唯一的生存方式呢
But what if killing is the only way to survive?
索吉
Soji...
我们在说什么
what are we talking about?
我很怕我想杀了你的念头
I was afraid my desire to kill you
超过了眼下我对你的服务的需求
would outweigh my immediate need of your services.
但你看
But look.
绝对不急着这一时三刻
It can definitely wait.
你觉得离开这里怎么样
How would you like to get out of here?
你在考虑什么
What are you considering?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
可怜的 可爱的传奇
Poor, sweet Saga.
我可怜的传奇
My poor Saga.
完美的金眼
Perfect golden eye.
他对你美丽的眼睛做了什么
What did he do to your beautiful eye?
我就应该杀了他
I should have killed him.
我当时就想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
为什么我没有杀了她
Why didn't I?
有机体来了
The organics came,
现在我们又失去了一个姐妹
and now we have lost another sister.
他们会永远对我们充满恐惧
They will always fear us,
永远背叛我们 追捕我们
always turn on us, hunt us,
杀掉我们
kill us.
总有一天 我们的敌人
In one day, our enemies will be here
以压倒性的力量到来
with overwhelming force,
企图消灭我们
intent on exterminating us.
这给了我们足够的时间
That gives us just enough time.
有足够的时间做什么
Just enough time for what?
当我融入她的思想的时候
When I melded with her mind,
我经历了所谓的告诫
I experienced the so-called Admonition.
但不像你 我能明白
But unlike you, I understood it.
对你来说 这是个警告
For you, it was a warning.
对我们来说 这是个承诺
For us, it was a promise.
显然 还有一些
Apparently, there are some sort of
更高等的合成物
higher synthetic beings out there,
盯着我们
watching us.
接触它们所需的子空间频率
The subspace frequencies needed to contact them
被编在告诫中
are encoded in the Admonition.
我和宋博士设计了一个合适的信标来召集他们
Dr. Soong and I have designed a suitable beacon to summon them.
我们可以在罗慕伦舰队到达前
We can have it transmitting
将它传送出去
before the Romulan fleet arrives.
为什么
Why?
这样我的孩子就不用再死了
So that no more of my children have to die.
这个新的联邦
This new federation unites
将所有合成生命团结成一个
synthetic life-forms in a...
跨越星系的强大联盟
powerful alliance spanning galaxies.
他们不仅仅是团结起来
They don't just unite.
他们的目标是寻找高级合成人
Their purpose is to seek out advanced synthetic life
然后去除有机体的压♥迫♥
and excise it from the oppression by organics.
-去除 -比如说
- Excise? - Let's say
他们会消除
they eliminate the threat of extermination
所有威胁灭绝我们的有机生命
that all organic life-forms ultimately pose.
你是说"所有"吗
Did you just say "All"?
你和你的星际联邦与罗慕伦人有什么不同吗
Are you and your Federation any different from the Romulans?
禁止合成人只是提前消灭我们的一种方式
Banning synthetics was just a way of exterminating us in advance.
所以
So...
你要杀了我们所有人
you're going to destroy us all.
你会成为屠♥杀♥者
You will become mass murderers.
我不像你 皮卡德
I'm not like you, Picard.
我会救我能救的人
I will rescue those I can rescue.
我的族人会活下来的
My people will survive.
你会实现他们的预言
And you will fulfill their prophecy.
你终究会成为毁灭者
You will become the Destroyer after all.
各位
Everyone.
禁令和伊本·马季德号♥事件后
After the ban, after the Ibn-Majid,
我明白你们为什么不信任星际联邦
I understand why you did not trust the Federation,
为什么不相信我
why you might not have trusted me,
但是 我有艘飞船
but... I have a ship,
能装下你们所有人
and there is room for all of you.
我会保护你们的安全
I will see to your safety,
等你们安全了 我就成为你们的代言人
and when you are safe, I will become an advocate on your behalf.
替你们和星际联邦沟通
I will speak to the Federation with your voice.
我会要求他们终止禁令
I will demand that they end the ban.
星际联邦会听我的
And the Federation will listen to me.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
看看他们
Look at them.
他们没见过像你这样的人
They've never met anyone like you before.
坚强的面孔 脸部的线条显露着智慧和正直
That granite face, wisdom and integrity etched into very line.
能言善辩 信念坚定
The eloquence, the conviction.
他们不知道自己要面对什么
They don't know what hit them.
在地球上 孩子们
Back on Earth, kids,
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表