剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
She's in there with him.
什么
Huh?
那个突击队员 她和皮卡德在酒庄里
The Ranger. She's in the chateau with Picard.
这两个人能聊些什么呢
What do those two have to talk about, I wonder?
看来他们认识
Seems like they know each other.
不 我不这么觉得
No, I-I don't think so.
至少在我刚认识他的时候还没有
Not back when I knew him, anyway.
你知道吗
You know,
她以前是博格 和他一样
she used to be Borg, like him.
她就是那个突击队员
She's that Ranger.
她可是臭名昭著
She's notorious.
叫九十九 还是十一
Ninety-nine or Eleven or...Mm.
她叫七
She goes by Seven.
七
Seven.
前博格芬瑞斯突击队员
The ex-Borg Fenris Ranger.
我听说她是从第四象限来的
I heard she's from the Delta Quadrant.
七 前博格芬瑞斯突击队员
Seven, the ex-Borg Fenris Ranger
来自第四象限
from the Delta Quadrant.
我差一点都忘了
And I somehow managed to forget
皮卡德以前也是博格
that Picard used to be Borg, too.
他肯定很高兴能够隐瞒这一点
Must have happily blocked it out.
你这次给我带来的货物可真够怪的 拉菲
This is some strange cargo you brought me this time, Raffi.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
好了
Okay.
好了 我没明白
Okay, I don't get it.
你复♥制♥了面粉
You replicated the flour,
黄油 鸡蛋
the butter, the eggs,
糖 还有巧克力粉
the sugar and the chocolate chips...
没错 还有小苏打
Yes. And the baking soda.
对 还有小苏打
Oops. Yes, baking soda. Right.
然后你把这些都烧了
And then you set them all on fire...
我才不会把它们烧了
I do not set them on fire.
我会用烤箱烤
I bake them. In my oven.
还是温的
Ow. Still warm.
你为什么不直接复♥制♥饼干
Now, why don't you just replicate the cookies?
因为我不喜欢复♥制♥机做出来的
Because I do not like the replicator's
巧克力饼干
chocolate chip cookies.
我能说什么呢 这里面是有奥秘的
What can I say? There's an alchemy.
来 艾吉
Come here, Aggie.
尝尝
Taste it.
美人鱼号♥ 这里是流云轨道控制中心
La Sirena, this is Freecloud Orbital Control,
正在确认转移驾驶权
confirming transfer of conn.
收到
Roger that.
欢迎 里奥斯舰长
Welcome, Captain Rios.
红波力安
我看你的功率转换效率只有91%
I see your power conversion efficiency is only 91%.
记住 没人能比红波力安
Remember, nobody knows their way
更了解卡普兰F17高速货船
around the Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter like the Red Bolian.
想喝杯茶吗 那就加入
Care for a cuppa? Join the party
流云大酒店的下午茶会吧
at the Freecloud Grand Hotel's afternoon high tea.
救命 让他离远点
Help! Make it go away.
流云娱乐机器人研究所
The Freecloud Institute of Entertainment Robotics
正在招募
is now hiring...
你得打回去
You have to punch it.
-赶紧投简历吧 -什么
- Submit your résumé today. - What?
用最大的力使劲打
Hit it as hard as you can.
-我不打人的 -他说得对 博士
- I don't hit things. - Oh, no, he's right, Doc.
你得把它的头打掉
You need to knock its head clear off.
提交你的简历...
Submit your résumé...
阿格尼斯一击制胜啊
Agnes for the knockout.
女士 你渴望被蛇咬吗
Hey, lady, you looking to get snakebit?
来菲利毒液园
Slither in to Feely's Venom Garden
挑选你心仪的蛇毒吧
and pick your poison.
我没有收到啊
I didn't get one.
我找到他了 JL
I found him, JL.
你找到麦道克斯了
You found Maddox?
对 但... 我的天
Yes, but... Oh, my goodness.
布鲁斯·麦道克斯 你做了什么
Bruce Maddox, what did you do?
我在对接人的招聘布告牌上
I'm on a jobs board for interfacers.
对接人实质上就是可以花钱雇的掮客
Essentially, go-betweens for hire.
对相互竞争的企业
Big business for competing corporations,
敌对的犯罪团伙 小偷和被偷的人来说
rival criminal gangs, thieves and their victims,
是很大的生意 尤其在流云
especially on Freecloud.
我刚刚给自己
I just sent myself
发了加入对接人公会的邀请
an invitation to join the local 'facers guild.
星际舰队传统的情报手段
Old Starfleet intel trick.
嗯
Yeah.
一个叫毕杰索的扣押着他
Okay. Party named Bjayzl is holding him.
他们想找个人
They're looking for someone
撮合个交易 对象是...
to broker a deal with the...
罗慕伦情报局
Tal Shiar.
毕杰索
Bjayzl.
你认识他
You know him?
是她
Her.
她肢解前博格个体来获取器官
She butchers ex-Borg for parts.
多年来她都在突击队的必杀令上位居前列
She's been high on the Rangers' wanted list for years.
我们不能出个比情报局更高的价钱吗
Couldn't we outbid the Tal Shiar?
可能性不大
No, not likely.
如果她谨慎到要用个对接人
If she's prudent enough to use a 'facer,
这很可能是很大的一笔交易
this is probably a pretty substantial deal.
我们必须把他救出来
We must extract him.
以她的安保力量 我们没办法
Uh, not with the security she's got.
内部的工资单显示她雇了一小群
Occluded payrolls show she's got a little army
佣兵呢
of private contractors.
再加上个贝塔-阿纳蜥
And a Beta Annari.
贝塔-阿纳蜥是什么
What's a Beta Annari?
智慧爬虫人
Sentient reptiloid.
很残暴的种族
Nasty pieces of work.
没有麦道克斯 我们就找不到达姬的姐姐
Without Maddox, we'll never find Dahj's sister.
有什么方案
Options?
如果我们既不能抢也不能花钱赎他出来...
Well, if we can't grab him and we can't buy him...
那我们真的没什么招了 JL
Then we're shit out of luck, JL.
也不完全是
Not quite.
我们可以交换
We trade.
用毕杰索想要的东西来换麦道克斯
Give Bjayzl something she wants in exchange for Maddox.
她无法拒绝的东西
Something she'll find irresistible.
什么东西
Like what?
我
Like me.
我把一个做得还挺真的你的身份
Okay, I dropped a pretty foolproof ID
丢进了系统里
of you into the system.
你现在就是个对接人了
You are now a 'facer.
是个大牌又没那么大牌
Famous but not too famous.
做得还挺真
Prettyfoolproof?
我们又没那么多时间
We're not exactly working with a whole lot of time here.
拉菲 你没开玩笑吧
Raffi, are you serious,
把我们打扮成这样送下去
sending us down there looking like this?
对接人都是穿得比较炫的 JL
Well, 'facers tend to dress very flamboyant, JL.
是保护性出挑
It's protective coloration.
你是做掮客的
You're playing go-between.
你就想要与众不同
You want to stand out.
你可不想让任何一方以为你是另一方的人
You don't want anyone mixing you up with the other side.
你觉得呢 艾格尼丝
What do you think, Agnes?
我觉得你很完美
I think you're killing it.
但你真的是... 对接人吗
But are you really a... 'facer?
-不是 -你有执照
- No. - You're licensed,
公会的会费都交了
paid up on your guild dues.
-你去和瓦普先生会面 -瓦普先生
- You have a meeting with Mr. Vup. - Mr. Vup.
里奥斯 你真的得要让人相信你
Yeah. Rios, you seriously, really need to sell this.
不能用你那套沉思的存在主义的航♥天♥人做派
You can't do your broody, existentialist spaceman routine.
你的个性要和你的行头吻合
Your personality needs to match your clothes.
你得显得有点飘飘然的
You need to show a little panache.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表