剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
He's only safe here.
他知道他们的底细 他们会杀了他
He knows about them. They have to eliminate him.
话虽如此 我必须得去
Nevertheless... I have to go.
去哪 怎么去
Go where? Go how?
我会找到一艘星舰
Well, I will get a ship,
无论布鲁斯·麦道克斯在哪 我都会找到他
and I will find Bruce Maddox, wherever he is.
拉瑞丝 我必须这么做
Laris, I have to do this.
虽然我还没有了解事情的全部真♥相♥
I don't yet fully understand all of it,
但我知道这很重要
but I know that it's important.
-不仅对我重要 -当然了
- And not only to me. - No, of course.
如果这对让-吕克·皮卡德很重要
If it's important to Jean-Luc Picard,
那肯定对全星系都很重要
it must be important to the whole galaxy.
去吧
Go.
带上他一起去
And take that one with you.
你们俩可以死在一块
You can die together.
拉瑞斯能理解
Laris understands.
她只是为你担心而已
She's afraid for you, that's all.
我知道
I know that.
但你必须得留下陪她
But you have to stay here with her.
葡萄比我更需要保护
The grapes are far more in need of protection that I am.
还有不到一个月就该收成了
And it's less than a month to the harvest.
但你不能一个人去
But you can't do it alone.
你需要帮助 需要保护
You need help. You need protection.
-是啊 -你需要船员
- Yeah. - You need a crew.
莱克 沃夫 拉弗吉
Riker. Worf. La Forge.
不
No.
我考虑过
I thought about it.
他们会毫不犹豫地答应
And they would do it in a heartbeat,
正是因为如此 我才不能去找他们
and that's precisely why I cannot ask them.
出于对我的忠诚 他们会不顾个人安危
They would put themselves at risk out of loyalty to me,
我不希望再经历这样的事了
and I do not want to have to go through that again.
好吧
Okay.
你需要一个憎恨你
You need someone who hates you
而且一无所有的人
and has nothing to lose.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I've already made the call.
进来
Come.
你想见我 准将
You wanted to see me, Commodore?
看看这个
Take a look at this.
看上去像是分♥裂♥武器的火光吗
Does that look like disruptor fire?
那里
There.
反射在扶手上的
Reflected in the hand rail.
我没看出来
Not to me, no.
克兰西上将刚刚来电
Admiral Clancy just called.
让-吕克·皮卡德去见她了
Jean-Luc Picard came to see her.
他掌握了
He has information
罗慕伦人在地球上秘密行动的情报
about clandestine Romulan ops here on Earth.
他提到了扎瓦社这个名字
He referred to Zhat Vash by name.
他试图说服她给他一艘飞船
He was trying to persuade her to give him a ship
让他去寻找布鲁斯·麦道克斯博士
and let him go after Dr. Bruce Maddox.
尽管她没有提到最后这部分
Although she did not mention that last part,
也没有提到扎特·瓦什
nor the talk about Zhat Vash.
那你怎么知道的
Then how do you know?
不要侮辱我 上尉
Do not insult me, Lieutenant.
这对你的事业没好处
It would not be advantageous for your career.
我道歉 准将
Apologies, Commodore.
这事出乎意料
This is unexpected.
在我们这行里
A dirty word...
这不是个好词
in our line of work.
可能是最糟糕的词了
Perhaps the worst word of all.
那你要我把皮卡德处理掉吗
So you need me to take care of Picard?
你的热忱值得称赞
Your zeal and passion are commendable,
但你的急躁与之不相称
but they are very nearly overbalanced by your impatience.
"秘密行动"这个词的基本特性
There is a fundamental aptness in the word "undercover"
你还没有完全理解
Which you have yet to fully absorb.
那我不会急躁地处理掉他
So I won't take care of him impatiently.
你想要我花多久都行
I'll make it last as long as you like.
我相信克兰西已经打消他的念头了
Clancy has discouraged him adequately, I believe.
如果需要的话
And if the need arises,
皮卡德由我来处理
I will take care of Picard.
我要你继续执行任务
I want you to stay on mission.
你把这里的行动搞得一团糟
You made a shambles of the operation here.
你的小队还没审讯就把那东西毁了
Your team destroyed the thing before it could be interrogated
还差点暴露我们的身份
and nearly blew our cover.
我们还有一次机会
We have one more opportunity.
不要浪费了
Do not squander it.
当然
Of course.
-我派出了最得力的手下 -是吗
- I've put my best man on it. - Have you?
那个人令我担忧
I worry about that one.
他和你一样麻烦
He too has a troubling penchant
有"出乎意料"的倾向
for the unexpected.
而我已经受够意外了 上尉
And I have had just about my fill of surprises, Lieutenant.
我说的够清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
我愿意用我的命为他担♥保♥
I will vouch for him with my life.
没错 你的命
Indeed. You will.
所以我强烈建议你
Which is why I strongly recommend
亲自监督这个任务
that you manage this case in person.
当然
Of course.
事关重大
Everything is at stake.
确保他不会失败
See that he does not fail.
确保你们两个都不会失败
See that neither of you does.
你可以转身叫出租艇
You can turn around and call that cab
把你送回你来的地方了
to take you right back where you came from.
我只是想聊聊
Just want to talk.
你说什么我都不想听
There isn't anything you could say that I want to hear.
有罗慕伦人杀手在地球上秘密行动
Secret Romulan assassins are operating on Earth.
酒是86年的吗
Is that the '86?
该死的
Goddamn it.
-你应该友善一点地敲门 -从来没敲过
- Nice of you to knock. - Why start now?
星际舰队的生活怎么样 里佐上尉
How's life in Starfleet, Lieutenant Rizzo?
你那可笑的伪装
That ridiculous disguise.
圆耳朵
Round ears.
-你看起来像个拔了毛的瓦卡 -闭嘴
- You look like a plucked wakak. - Shut up.
-有进展吗 -有
- Any progress? - Yes.
进展缓慢 不过我仍然相信我的方法
Slow, but I'm still confident that my approach,
你认可的方法 是唯一可行的方法
which you approved, is the only sound approach.
希望你的信心不是搞错了
I hope that confidence is not misguided.
如果你的方法不能很快取得成果
If your approach doesn't start paying off very soon,
我将不得不反对它
I will be obliged to unapprove it.
为了我们俩好
For both our sakes.
吴准将十分忧虑
Commodore Oh is quite distressed.
长♥期♥以来 她一直是个有用的盟友
She has been a useful ally for a long time.
我不能让她背叛我们
I can't have her turning on us.
等我到达时...
When I arrive...
等你到达时...
When you arrive...
我会处理好的
I'm on top of it.
看起来确实是这样
So it would seem.
你找到窝点了吗
Have you found the nest?
那个机器有没有说出
Has the machine given up the location
它可憎的同类的位置
of its fellow abominations?
说真的 它有告诉你任何信息吗
Really, has it told you anything at all?
已经有人对你的方法
Grave reservations have been expressed
表达了严重的疑虑 弟弟
about your approach, baby brother.
不用我说你也知道事关重大
I don't have to tell you the stakes couldn't be higher.
吴有疑虑
Oh has reservations.
深刻的疑虑
Profound reservations.
对我来说 没有人
There is no one whose survival
比你的命更重要
matters more to me than yours.
除了我自己
Except my own.
如果我到的时候
If you've made no progress
你还没有任何进展
by the time I get there,
我将别无选择
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表