剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
He's been everywhere from Qo‘nos to Tyken's Rift.
克林贡人的母星 吸收能量的宇宙裂缝
他是这么说的
So he says.
他有一艘飞船
And he has a ship.
叫做内听顺子
The Inside Straight.
只是 有点坏了
Only, it's kind of broken.
鲁伯特·科伦达尔自己也不正常
And so is Rupert Crandall.
不管怎么说 即使他不是
Anyway, even if he weren't,
你打算开着飞船去哪里
where are you planning on pointing this starship of yours?
回家
Home.
神器号♥上的安♥全♥局♥间谍纳雷克
Narek, the Tal Shiar agent on the Artifact,
他教了我一个传统的冥想练习
he showed me a traditional meditation practice
叫佐马克
called the Zhal Makh.
他让我觉得他是
He made me think he was
只是帮我 但他是用它来
just helping me, but he was using it
从我身上提取我都不知道我有的情报
to pull information out of me I didn't even know I knew.
他得到情报了吗
Well, did he get the information?
我太蠢了 让他得到了
I was so stupid. Yes, he got it.
那是什么
And what was it?
当我遇见你妹妹时
When I met your sister,
她刚被罗慕伦人激活了
she had just been activated by the Romulans'
进行第一次刺杀计划
first attempt on her life.
在那之前 像你一样
Until then, like you,
她相信自己是人类
she believed she was human.
受到袭击之后
After the attack,
她发现自己拥有了
she discovered that she possessed
非凡的防御能力
extraordinary defensive capabilities,
像你一样
like you.
索吉
Soji,
仔细听我的声音
listen to the timbre of my voice.
感受我心率的波动
Feel the fluctuations of my heart rate.
注意我瞳孔的扩张
Note the dilation of my pupils.
索吉
Soji...
你可以相信我
you can trust me.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我知道他认为他没有撒谎
I know he thinks he isn't lying.
但这并不意味着我相信他
But that doesn't mean I believe him.
我认识这个人35年了 索吉
I've known this man for 35 years, Soji.
威尔
Will...
我想 我们想
I want, we want...
帮你回到那个家
to help you to get back to that home.
为什么
Why?
因为你是根据一个朋友
Because you were created
德塔中校的剩余部分制♥作♥出来的
out of a remnant of a friend, Commander Data.
他是我们的挚友
Our very dear friend.
一名了不起的军官
And one hell of an officer.
他为了救我
Mm-hmm. He gave his life
牺牲了性命
to save mine.
但这不是主要原因
But that's not the main reason.
在你妹妹来找我之前
Before your sister came to me,
我被我的过去所困扰
I was haunted by my past.
虚度时光
Uh... marking time.
浪费生命
Wasting my life.
但现在
But now,
我活了过来 我还身负重任
I'm alive. And I have a mission.
所以无论是你或者其他人
Which means there's not a hell of a chance
都无法阻止我
that you or anyone else can stop me.
当我进行佐马克的时候
When I did the Zhal Makh,
纳雷克让我深入我童年的回忆
Narek took me deep into a memory of my childhood.
至少我是这么觉得的
That's what I thought it was, anyway.
他让我从窗户往上看
And he had me look up through a window
我以为那是我童年的家
in what I thought was my childhood home.
他问我看到了什么
And he asked me what I saw.
我告诉他我看到了
And I told him I saw
两轮红月和一片充满闪电的天空
two red moons and a sky full of lightning.
他知道你是人造人
He knew you were synthetic.
你的童年记忆是被植入的
And that your childhood memories were implanted.
他在寻找一个描述了真实地方的植入记忆
He was looking for an implanted memory of a real place.
当我告诉他闪电和月亮的事时
And when I told him about the lightning and the moons,
他说 "你找到家了"
he said, "You found home."
那时候他想杀我
And that's when he tried to kill me.
你是怎么想的
Thoughts?
麦道克斯
Maddox.
他在禁令颁布后立刻离开了地球
He left Earth right after the ban,
14年来没人能找到他
no one was able to find him for 14 years.
也许他去了那个有两颗红月的星球
Maybe he went to this planet with the two red moons.
继续进行他
And resumed his work
制♥造♥人造人的计划
creating synthetic life-forms.
索吉
Soji.
你有出生星球
You have a homeworld.
我有出生星球
I have a homeworld.
我的阿达尼
My Ardani.
皮卡德 我想去那里
Picard, I want to go there.
对 我们要去那里
Yes. We will.
但首先 我们必须
But first, we have to identify
确定那颗行星的位置
and locate the planet.
我不想破坏气氛
Well, I don't want to spoil the mood,
但可能没那么简单
but you may need more than that.
罗慕伦人已经先我们一步
The Romulans have a head start,
他们可能知道要去哪里
and they probably know where they're going.
鉴于他们对你
And given what they did to you,
对你妹妹的所作所为
and to your sister,
你的出生星球处境十分危险
your homeworld is in terrible danger.
你可能该联♥系♥星际舰队 让-卢克
You may want to contact Starfleet, Jean-Luc.
可能吧
Probably.
但在那之前 我得弄清楚
But before that, I have to find out
我们要去哪里
where the hell we're going.
在维特星域
It's in the Vayt sector.
古里昂星系
The Ghulion system.
这个星球没有名字 只有一个数字
The planet doesn't have a name, only a number.
我问了科伦达尔舰长
I asked Captain Crandall.
这太傻了 我没事
This is silly. I'm fine.
我吃了一块博格立方大小的蛋糕
I-I ate a slice of cake the size of a Borg cube.
然后我又吃了一块
Then I had another one.
然后 我开始吃第三块
And then, I started on number three.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我带你来是因为我要和你谈谈
Really I brought you here 'cause I need to talk to you.
克里斯 你什么都不用说
Chris, you don't need to say anything.
-你和我 -我又甩掉跟踪者了
- You and I... - I managed to shake our shadow again.
但如果他又找到我们
But if he keeps finding us,
我可能就知道原因了
I think I might know why.
如果是拉菲被跟踪了呢
What if Raffi's being tracked?
好好想想
Think about it.
还记得我们去流云前
Remember how mysterious she was acting
她有多神秘吗
before we got to Freecloud?
一副要永别的样子
Her whole "Goodbye forever" routine?
然后她又回来了
Then she comes right back,
完全没有解释 怎么回事
no explanation? What was that about?
她去哪了 她看到谁了
Where did she go? Who did she see?
-不 -我知道 我知道
- No... - I know. I know.
我也不想怀疑拉菲背叛我们
I hate to think Raffi would betray us like that,
危及我们的生命
endanger our lives.
也许是有人
Maybe somebody,
罗慕伦人 趁她不注意
Romulans, placed a tracker on her
在她身上放了追踪器
without her knowing.
不是拉菲
It's not Raffi.
所以 是你吗
So, what, it's you?
我们离开地球后 你就一直在美人鱼号♥上
You've been stuck on La Sirena since we left Earth.
里奥斯
Rios!
靠 他回来了
Shit. He's back!
氢化铀合成完毕
Noranium hydride synthesized.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表