剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
下同样赌注
See.
并且...加注
And... raise.
跟注
Call.
我要换两张牌
I will take two, please.
你有个露马脚的小动作
You have a tell.
这不可能 长官
That is impossible, sir.
你会时不时地
Every now and then,
放大你的左瞳孔
you dilate your left pupil--
我不得不说 非常明显
ostentatiously, I might add--
就为了来骗我
in an effort to cheat me
让我误以为你有露马脚的小动作
into thinking that you have a tell.
但真正让你露马脚的是 你根本没有小动作
But your true tell is you don't have one.
当你的眼睛处于正常状态时
When your eyes are neutral,
那才是你虚张声势的时候
that's when I know you're bluffing.
既然你已经告诉我了 舰长
Now that you've told me that, Captain,
我现在不知道该用哪种骗术了
I am confused about which deception to employ.
我押五十
Fifty.
五十
Fifty?
我一共就只有五十了
That's everything I have.
我知道 舰长
I can see that, Captain.
你是想跟注还是弃牌
Do you wish to call or fold?
不如咱们文明点
Let's behave like civilized men.
要加奶吗
Milk?
不用了 谢谢 长官
No, thank you, sir.
糖呢
Sugar?
不用 谢谢 长官
No, thank you, sir.
你为什么要拖延时间 舰长
Why are you stalling, Captain?
我不想让游戏结束
I don't want the game to end.
我全押
I'm all in.
奇怪
Strange.
我不知道我们要去火星
I didn't know we were on course to Mars.
事情不对
This isn't right.
大副
Oh, Number One.
没事的 孩子
It's all right, boy.
没事的
Hey, it's all right.
皮卡酒庄 法国
没事的
It's all right.
大♥波♥士顿
我喜欢你的眼睛那样闪动
I love how they do that.
所以我们在庆祝什么
So, what are we celebrating?
你猜
Guess.
用你们希赫安人出了名的精准直觉来猜猜
Use those famous Xahean instincts.
好吧 你有...
Okay. You have...
一个秘密
a secret.
一个让人开心的秘密
A happy secret.
不会吧
No way.
我进了德斯仲研究院
I got into Daystrom.
达姬
Dahj!
你太棒了
You're amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
专业是机器人学还是...
Robotics or, uh...?
兄弟 我是
Dude, I'm a fellow
人工智能和量子意识专业的研究员
in Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Consciousness.
那真是...
Wow, that's...
真的挺酷的
That's pretty, that's pretty cool.
我甚至可以和你一起坐在餐厅里约会
I might even be able to sit with you in the cafeteria.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
不行吗
No?
再来点酒吗
More wine?
来点更好的吧
Something better.
让我惊喜一下
Surprise me.
多几种酒
Wines.
达姬 你的复♥制♥机菜单也太悲催了
Dahj, your replicator menus are tragic.
香草酒 还有...香草酒
Vanilla and... vanilla.
不意外
Of course.
不要 不 不
No! No! No!
她还没有被激活
说英语
Speak English!
其他人在哪 你们来自何处
Where are the rest of you? Where are you from?
我不知道...
I-I don't know...
你们来自何处
Where are you from?
我来自西雅图 我...
I'm from Seattle. I...
这些可以之后再问 先迷晕她
We can get it later. Knock her out.
不要
No, no!
她在激活中 她在激...
She's activating! She's activ...
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第一季 第一集
我知道你想把它叼进家里
但这不可能
别假装你听不懂法语
我们练过的
大副 你捡回来了什么
Number One, what do you have?
不如说它捡回了谁吧
You mean whom does he have.
我们的小刺客
Our little assassin.
就算是刺客 偶尔也需要洗澡
Well, even assassins need a bath sometime.
拉瑞丝昨晚听到你说梦话了
Laris heard you talking in your sleep last night.
我说了什么有趣的话吗
Did I say anything of interest?
没有 全是胡言乱语
No, you talked rubbish.
但你睡得不好
But you're not sleeping.
做噩梦
Bad dreams?
梦都很美好
The dreams are lovely.
我开始厌恶的是醒来
It's the waking up that I'm beginning to resent.
别多愁善感了
Ah, no melancholy.
今天是个大日子
Today's a big day.
去吃你的早餐吧
Now, go and get your breakfast.
我开始后悔
You know, I am beginning to regret
让你们说服我去做这件事了
that I ever allowed myself to be talked into doing this.
它不肯吃我喂的早餐
He won't take breakfast from me.
老家伙
Old dogs.
你说的是谁
Which one?
茶
Tea.
伯爵红茶 低咖
Earl Grey. Decaf.
我们都准备好了吗
So, are we all ready?
你也要做采访吗 扎班
Oh, are you doing an interview as well, Zhaban?
有时候你和我说话的感觉
You know, sometimes you talk to me
就好像我是个和蔼的怪老头
as if I were a benign old codger.
"怪老头"
"Codger"?
我想是介于傻瓜和老头之间吧
Somewhere between a coot and geezer, I believe.
特别报道
银河系上下 数百万人聚集哀悼
访客警报
前门运输车到达
第一个刚到
Ooh, the first one just arrived.
去换衣服吧 殿下
Go and get dressed, Your Highness.
别忘了洗手
And don't forget to wash your hands.
十年了 还得我提醒你
Ten years, still have to remind you.
-好 就选这个 -好 我喜欢
- Yeah. That's the one. - Yeah. I like that.
非常庄重 长官
Extremely dignified, sir.
瞧瞧这领带打的 太可笑了
Look at this knot. It's ridiculous.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
但我想保住我的工作
But I want to keep my job.
我知道你紧张
I know you're nervous.
我才不紧张
I am not nervous.
过去的都过去了
The past is the past.
好了
Now.
好多了
Much better.
好
Yeah.
你真夸张
Oh, the drama.
你把条件跟他们说清楚了
You went over the terms with them?
说了三遍 长官
Three times, sir.
她向我保证她不会问起
She assured me she will not inquire
你离开星际舰队的事
about your separation from Starfleet.
过了这么久
After so long,
有时候我担心你忘了自己做过什么
sometimes I worry you've forgotten what you did,
你是谁
who you are.
-拉瑞丝 我... -我们没忘
- Laris, I... - We...have not.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表