剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Soji!
我看见我父亲了
I see my father.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
天啊 他的脸
Oh, God, his face.
我看不见 我永远看不见它
I can't see it. I can never see it.
他朝我走来了
Oh, he's coming toward me.
现在看看兰花后面
Look behind the orchids now.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我在兰花后面看
I'm looking behind the orchids.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
是我
It's me.
是我 但是
It's me, but...
我已成碎片 我 我是个洋娃娃
I'm in pieces. I'm... I'm a doll.
抬头看天窗的外面 你看到什么了
Look up through the skylight now. What do you see?
我看见两颗红色的月亮 暗沉如血
I see two red moons, dark as blood,
还有闪电 那么多闪电
and-and lightning, so much lightning.
做得好 弟弟
Well done, little brother.
纳雷克 这是什么意思
Narek, what does it mean?
我要确认一颗有两颗红色卫星
I need to identify a planet with two red moons
以及持续不断的电暴
and constant electrical storms.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是
It means...
你找到了家
you found home.
看
Look.
但我不明白 为什么我在工作台上
But I don't understand. Why was I on the workbench?
别担心 你不用再担心了
Don't worry. You don't have to worry anymore.
不 他为什么在维修我
No. Why-why was he working on me?
因为你并不是真实存在的
Because you're not real.
一直都不是
You never were.
纳雷克
Narek?
再见 索吉
Goodbye, Soji.
纳雷克 纳雷克
Narek. Narek.
纳雷克
Narek?
纳雷克
Narek?
纳雷克
Narek.
纳雷克
Narek?
纳雷克
Narek!
纳雷克
Narek!
纳雷克 纳雷克
Narek! Narek...
纳雷克
Narek.
不 不 有辐射
No, no! The radiation.
她又上线了
She's back online.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她好像在两层之间
It looks like she's between two levels.
不对
It's wrong.
这上面显示她移♥动♥得非常快
It's showing her moving way too fast.
她被激活了
She's been activated.
你现在必须带我去见她
You-you must take me to her now.
员工徽章74983-2
Employee badge 74983-2.
-危险吗 -是的 非常危险
- Hostile? - Yes, extremely dangerous.
直走
Straight ahead.
代言人
Locutus?
请让一下
Out of our way, please.
索吉
Soji?
你认识我
Do you know me?
我叫让-卢克·皮卡德
My name is Jean-Luc Picard.
我是你父亲的朋友
I'm a friend of... A friend of your father's.
你姐妹来找我 想要我帮忙
And your sister came to see me, wanting my help,
但我帮不了她
but I couldn't help her.
求你了 索吉 让我来帮你
Please, Soji, let me help you.
-你知道我怎么了吗 -我知道
- Do you know what's happening to me? - I do.
-让我解释一下 -罗慕伦人
- Let me explain. - Romulans!
有很多
Lots of them.
休 你能带我们离开这里吗
Hugh, can you get us out of here?
这边
This way.
来 来吧
Come. Come.
请相信我
Please, trust me.
拜托
Please.
他们遇到了大♥麻♥烦
They are in some serious trouble.
他没有回应
And he's not responding.
哪条路
Which way?
哪条路
Which way?!
来
Come.
这是女王巢穴
This is the queencell.
-我 -记得
- I-- - Remember.
即使你以前没来过
Even though you've never been here before.
-是的 -我也是
- Yes. - Same here.
就在脑子里
It's all just there.
这是你们未来的技术
This one is from after your time.
空间轨迹仪
A spatial trajector.
博格在吸收锡克人后获得了这项技术
The Borg acquired the technology after assimilating Sikarians.
这是女王紧急情况时使用的
Its use was reserved for the queen in the event of an emergency.
它的理论范围是
It has a theoretical range of...
40000光年
40,000 light-years.
拉菲 我们找到了离开方块的办法了
Raffi, we found a way to get off the cube,
但我们现在得走了
but we have to go now.
我们设定一个汇合点吧
Let's set a rendezvous.
汇合点 你要去哪里
Rendezvous? Where are you going?
奈裴斯 里奥斯 你知道吗
Nepenthe. Rios, do you know it?
知道 但是怎么
Sure. But how...
不 在那儿等我们
No, just meet us there.
孩子呢
Where's the kid?
举起手来
Hands in the air.
埃尔纳 我说了让你留在船上
Elnor, I told you to stay on the ship.
是的 但我没听
Yes. I didn't listen.
谢谢
Thank you.
又有守卫来了 我能听到
More guards are coming. I can hear them.
她说得对 充能马上完成
She's right. We're almost at full power.
你们先走 我拦住他们
Go. I'll keep them from tracing you.
埃尔纳 跟我来
Elnor, come.
这玩意能把我们带到更安全的地方
This thing here can take us to a safer place.
我留下来掩护你逃跑
I'll stay behind and cover your escape.
我的剑发誓要保护你
My blade is pledged to defend you.
那我解除你的誓言
Then I release you of the pledge.
我拒绝解除
I decline to be released.
-你在干什么 -准备战斗
- What are you doing? - Preparing to fight.
越来越近了
They're getting closer.
休
Hugh?
准备好了
It's ready.
穿越吧
Step through.
埃尔纳 我不会再丢下你了
Elnor, I will not leave you behind again.
听到你这么说我很高兴
It fills me with joy to hear you say that.
走吧 你费了这么大的劲
Now go. You came so far,
他们会毁了她 皮卡德 去吧
they'll destroy her, Picard. Go.
来
Come.
我们需要几分钟关闭所有东西
It'll take a few minutes to shut everything down
再把这个房♥间藏起来
and hide this room again.
你能拖那么久吗
Can you hold them off that long?
我不需要几分钟 跟在我后面
I won't need a few minutes. Stay behind me.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
放下你的剑
Drop your sword!
拜托 我的朋友们 选择生存吧
Please, my friends, choose to live.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表