剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Show them how profoundly wrong they are about you.
你不是敌人 你不是毁灭者
You're not the enemy. You're not the Destroyer.
如果那不能说服他们
If that doesn't convince them,
他们就得面对联邦的审判
then they will have to answer to the Federation.
那个封禁我们
The same Federation that banned us
把我们发派去破烂厂的联邦吗
and threw us on the scrap heap?
如果我们想毁灭你 索吉
If we wanted to destroy you, Soji,
我们就和罗慕伦人联手了
we would've joined forces with the Romulans.
我们会将我们的相位炮对准你
We would be training our phasers on you right now.
我们没有 我们也不会
We aren't. We won't.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我们相信你会做出正确的决定
Because we trust you to make the right choice.
我相信你 索吉 我了解你
I trust you, Soji. I know you.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
所以我救了你
That's why I saved your lives,
这样你可以反过来救我们
so that you could save ours in return.
一切的意义就在这里
That's the whole point.
所以我们在这里
That's why we're here.
拯救彼此
To save each other.
他们毁了信标
They destroyed the beacon.
你的命令是什么
What are your orders?
舰长 看来罗慕伦人准备撤退了
Captain, it looks like the Romulans are standing down.
上佳之策 解除红色警报
Excellent decision. Stand down from red alert.
现在准备被押送离开星联星域
Now prepare to be escorted out of Federation space.
那没有必要
That won't be necessary.
真的吗 我们很乐意帮忙
Really, it's no trouble at all.
威廉
Will.
-你怎么会 -当我得知你发出求救信♥号♥♥时
- How the... - When I heard you sent an SOS,
我请求了临时调配
I asked for temporary reassignment.
虽然我没有劝你放弃
Just because I didn't try to talk you out of it
并不意味着我要让你独自面对
didn't mean I was gonna let you go it alone.
我难道只能呆森林里做披萨
I'm supposed to sit around in the woods making pizza
而让你一个人把有趣的事都做完了吗
while you have all the fun?
皮卡德上将
Admiral Picard...
我把这事交给你处理了
...I leave this situation in your capable hands.
谢谢你 威廉 永远支持我
Thank you, Will, for always having my back.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
我来接手吧
I've got it from here.
再见 我的朋友 莱克完毕
I'll see you around, my friend. Riker out.
再见
Adieu.
皮卡德
Picard.
博士
Doctor...
皮卡德
Picard!
皮卡德
Picard.
您想完成它吗 舰长
Would you like to finish it, Captain?
不
No.
我不想让游戏结束
I don't want the game to end.
皮卡德
Picard!
该死的
Goddamn it!
没事了
It's all right.
怎么回事 他怎么了
Wait, what-what's happening? W-What's wrong with him?
他的大脑异常 他要不行了
His brain abnormality. He's failing.
你可以把他带去医务室
Uh, can't you get him to the med lab
或者你舰上的医疗舱吗
or a sick bay on one of your ships?
没意义的是吗 博士
There's no point, is there, Doctor?
不
No.
我正取消传送阻碍装置
I'm dropping the transporter block.
我把你们传送过来
I'll beam you guys right here.
-不 -没事的
- No. - Ah, it's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
你刚刚做了什么
No. What did you just do?
我给了你一个选择
I gave you a choice.
是否要成为毁灭者完全由你决定
Not being the Destroyer was up to you.
一直都是这样
It always was.
埃尔纳
Elnor.
拉菲
Raffi.
怎么了 JL 我就在这里
Yes, JL? I'm right here.
你说得很对
You were quite right.
什么事 JL
A-About what, JL?
JL
Jl...
你听说了吗
You heard?
刚才
Just now.
在这里这东西也能当酒喝
Yeah. That's what passes for alcohol here.
我真的不推荐
I really don't recommend it.
我说过我再也不会这么做了
I said I would never do it again
然后我又做了一次
and then I fucking did it again.
一样
Same.
再也不做什么了
Never again do what?
很多事情
So many things.
但就现在的情形来讲
But in this instance,
再也不要因为某人该死就杀掉这个人
never again kill somebody just because it's what they deserve.
只是因为他们觉得活着是不对的
Just because it feels wrong for them to still be alive.
你呢
You?
再也不要让一个自以为是的
Never again let another self-righteous,
老星际船长走进我的心
hard-assed old starship captain into my heart.
再也不用站在那里看着他死去
Never again have to stand there and watch him die.
你有什么能做的可以来阻止他死吗
Is there anything you could have done to prevent it?
不 我觉得没有
No. I guess there wasn't.
那我赢了
Then I win.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
都释放出来吧
Let it all out.
你哭了
You cry.
我陪着你
I got you.
又一个该死的梦
Another damn dream.
不是 舰长
No, Captain.
这是一个非常复杂的量子模拟
It is a massively complex quantum simulation.
但我可以想象
I would imagine, however,
在你看来
from your point of view,
在梦到我的梦里听到我这么说
hearing me say so would not be out of place
并不会觉得不合适
in a dream you might have about me.
如果你梦到过我的话
If you ever have dreams about me.
我一直梦到你
I dream about you all the time.
很有趣
Interesting.
你穿着你死时穿的衣服吗
Are you wearing the clothes you had on when you died?
德塔
Data...
我死了吗
am I dead?
是的 船长
Yes, Captain.
你还记得死吗
Do you remember dying?
我想是的
I think I do.
我脑子里有东西
Something in my head
好像就这么走了
seemed to just go away.
就像孩子的沙堡坍塌
Like a child's sand castle collapsing.
我知道我是在2379年被杀的
I'm aware that I was killed in 2379,
但我对自己的死毫无记忆
but I have no memory of my death.
我的意识存在
My consciousness exists
在一个极其复杂的量子重建中
in a massively complex quantum reconstruction,
由我死前下载到B4的记忆
made from a copy of the memories I downloaded
制♥作♥而成
into B4, just before I died.
你不记得你的死了吗 我无法忘记
You don't remember your death? I can't forget it.
显然 我结束了我的存在
Apparently, I ended my existence
希望能延长你的生命
in the hope of prolonging yours.
这是正确的 我还没抓到
That's right. Before I had even grasped
我们困境的本质之前
the nature of our predicament,
你已经构思并执行了解决方法
you had conceived and executed it.
我很生气
I was furious.
抱歉 舰长
My apologies, Captain.
但我不确定我会有其他的解决方法
But I am not certain I could have done otherwise.
没错 那可能是
True. That might have been
你做过最代表德塔的特点的事
the most Data thing you ever did.
我一直希望我能说
I always wished that I could have said
很抱歉死的是你而不是我
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表