剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
still held in stasis immediately.
他们能用毒气毒死吗
Can they be gassed?
电死呢
Electrocuted?
我们可以炸掉密封舱 直接将他们抛入太空
We can blow the seals and jettison them directly into space.
我喜欢这法子
Oh, I like that.
-就这么办 -是 上校
- See to it. - Yes, Colonel.
我得赶紧处理前博格人了
I'll get started on the xBs.
这个我也有用
I'll need this one, too.
跟上
Come.
好吃吗
Is it all right?
挺好的
It's good.
你有什么喜欢吃的吗
Is there something you'd prefer?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
你不懂这种
You don't know what it's like
内心一片空白的感觉 皮卡德
to have this vacuum inside of you, Picard.
听到有人问你喜不喜欢鸡蛋
To have someone ask if you like eggs,
却不知道你给出的答案是源自自己的内心
and have no idea if the answer is coming from you
还是程序的预设
or your instruction set.
你说得对
You're right.
我不懂这种感觉
I don't know what that's like.
我只能尽力去想象
I can only try and imagine it.
你的记忆 你的历史
Your memories, your history,
对你来说却好像是从别人那里听来的
to you, feel like incidents you heard about.
就是某个人发生了某件事
Something that happened to someone else.
是的
Yes.
你觉得你的过去不复存在了
You feel that you don't have a past anymore.
因为我就没有过去
Because I don't.
不是这样的
Oh, that's not true.
你有过去
You have a past.
你的故事
You have a story...
正等着你来重温
just waiting to be claimed.
你说的是德塔
You're talking about Data.
这么说也没错
Among other things, yes.
好吧
All right.
跟我讲讲德塔
Tell me about Data.
他是怎样的人
What was he like?
德塔...很勇敢
Well, Data was... brave.
好奇心很重
Curious.
很温柔
Very gentle.
有着孩童般的智慧
He had a child's wisdom,
从不受习俗或偏见的影响
unclouded by habit or bias.
他能让我们大家哈哈大笑
He made us all laugh...
可他正经讲笑话时我们又笑不出来了
e-except when he was trying to make us laugh.
你爱他
And you loved him.
我
I, uh...
是的
Yes.
用我的方式
In my way.
他爱你吗
Did he love you?
德塔当时表达及处理情感的能力
Data's capacity for expressing
非常有限
and processing emotion was limited.
这点我们挺像的
I suppose we had that in common.
如果我能通过他的双眼
If I could see you with his eyes...
和他的记忆来看你
with his memories...
我会看到什么
what would I see?
我怎么知道
How would I know that?
你希望我看到什么
What do you hope I would see?
你希望他如何记住你
How do you wish he would remember you?
你是说他比我活得久
You mean, if he had survived me,
而不是我比他活得久吗
rather than the other way around.
我希望他能记住
I hope he would remember
让-卢克·皮卡德很信任他
Jean-Luc Picard as someone who believed in him.
相信他的潜能
Who believed in his potential.
在他成功时与他同庆
Uh, celebrated his successes.
失败时提供建议
Counseled him when he fell short.
需要时给予助力
Helped him if he needed help
在他不需要时
and, if he didn't need it...
我也不会挡道
got out of his way.
差不多是这个意思
Words to that effect.
他爱你
He loved you.
克里斯
Chris?
你是克里斯吗
Are you Chris?
不 小姑娘 我是紧急工程全息程序
No, lassie, I'm the Emergency
我叫伊恩
Engineering Hologram, but I go by Ian.
首先 不许叫我"小姑娘"
First of all, I'm gonna ask you never to call me "lassie" again.
收到
Duly noted.
你看到里奥斯了吗
Have you seen Rios?
没有
No.
舰长还躲在自己的舱室里
Captain's still hiding out in his cabin.
躲
"Hiding out"?
躲什么
From what?
索吉吗
From Soji?
我也不知道
I dinna ken for sure,
但我也不意外
but I wouldn't be surprised.
看到那个小姑娘会想起糟糕的回忆
Sight of that lassie's bound to stir up unwelcome memories.
为什么
And why is that?
他在哪里认识她的
Where does he know her from?
我一头雾水
I do not have the faintest notion.
我知道这不假 但不知道原因
I ken it's true, but I dinna ken why.
这种事很普遍
Lot of that going around.
你负责工程 对吧
Engineering, right?
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
一个八聚星系
What are the chances that an octonary star system
自然出现的概率有多少
would occur naturally?
接近
Close to...
几乎为零
close to nil, I'd say.
也就是说 这是人造的
Meaning it would have to be built?
你要捕获八颗恒星
You'd have to capture eight suns,
将它们移♥动♥几个光年
move them across light-years of space,
让它们进行运动
and set 'em in motion.
为什么有人会那么做
Why... why would you want to do that?
炫耀
Showing off?
让大家看看自己的能耐
Saying, look what I can do!
或者有什么重要的事要传达
Or maybe you had something really important to say,
让大家注意到
and you wanted to make sure that people were paying attention.
比如
Like...
你想给他们留下警告
if you wanted to leave them a warning.
我又接近真♥相♥一步 伊恩
I'm getting closer, Ian.
我能感觉到
I can, I can feel it.
嗯
Aye.
觉得怎么样
And how's it feel?
非常可怕
Absolutely terrifying.
勃艮第
Burgundy.
红酒
Red wine.
你有什么顾客紧急情况
What is the nature of your hospitality emergency?
我要一杯红酒
I-I need a glass of red wine.
你两天前取消了酒精饮料服务
You disabled alcohol service from your quarters two days ago.
恢复指令 覆盖指令
Well, reinstate it-- override.
你禁止自己使用覆盖指令
Locked yourself out of override and...
并且禁止覆盖禁令
out of meta-override.
那你给我脑袋上来一枪好了
Then shoot me in the head.
里奥斯怎么了
What's with Rios?
我需要担心他吗
Should I be worried about him?
他应该找人谈谈心
He could use someone to talk to.
找个长得和他不一样
Someone who doesn't look exactly like him,
更整洁的人
only better groomed.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你们都直接和里奥斯连接吗
Are you all networked directly to Rios?
当里奥斯舰长买♥♥到美人鱼号♥时
When Captain Rios acquired La Sirena,
他选择了自扫描选项
he selected the self-scan option.
他自称是个意外
He claims it was an accident,
但他没有撤回指令 所以
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表